1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Game Fury - Gaming Network

Discussion in 'Sites' started by ksb2050, Jul 5, 2013.

I am selling GameFury Gaming network. It is a social community based on gaming centered on the software Social Engine. It's very easy to admin and it has a forum attached. I do not have time for it and I have not developed it so assume no traffic. This sale is for all of it and the domain name. Social Engine license however is not included. Message me with an offer and we'll discuss.

The software can run without it's license, whether you want to do that or not is a moral question you'll have to deal with. Please don't message me about that aspect. I've put over $150 into this site without that license even tallied in so note that.

Had a good offer but I am looking for serious bidders only please. This is an auction with a reserve. Message me for questions.

ksb2050, Jul 5, 2013 IP
  2. crazy4warez

crazy4warez Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Is design/content unique? Any traffic/revenue?

crazy4warez, Jul 5, 2013 IP
  3. Julius B

Julius B Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    how is content generated? is this site adsense safe?

Julius B, Jul 5, 2013 IP
  4. ksb2050

ksb2050 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

The design is a standard design to the software that I modified. You could call it semi unique I suppose under that regard. I changed different aspects of it and it's design but I did start with a default theme as a base. I never put any adsense ads on it. Traffic wise not much. I got too busy for the project with work. However when we we're working on it we we're trying to get a sponsorship from Elgato and Yeousch which are both major gaming companies. So revenue wise I was going to go with the sponsorships more so than advert it out. So assume none as of right now.

ksb2050, Jul 5, 2013 IP
  5. ksb2050

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

This is a social network. It's content is generated by users who make profiles and socially interact. The activity wall is set globally and everything you post to it is seen by all. There is a forum inside of there and a chat system. What I was doing was holding tournaments over Xbox 360 and giving out prizes. This network targets both the individual gamer and clans/teams. We held one tournament over Call of Duty Black Ops. It was good stuff. Someone recorded some of it and put it on youtube I believe but I'd have to search for it. This is completely adsense safe.

ksb2050, Jul 5, 2013 IP
  6. PardyCo

PardyCo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    80.0% - 4
    Sad to see you are selling it :( Best of luck with the sale and to the new owners.

PardyCo, Jul 6, 2013 IP
    ksb2050 likes this.
  7. ksb2050

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

Well I just didn't have time. Work and all. Besides I'm much happier with my current forum.

ksb2050, Jul 6, 2013 IP