1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Did anyone trade successful with JackPH?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by lord_stone, Jul 5, 2013.

Hi. Did someone of you guys here trade with JackPH and did it work out? So far I'm not really optimistic about the deal with him.

lord_stone, Jul 5, 2013 IP
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Stupid, pointless thread. You haven't even begun to explain what the problem is vis a vis you and him. Instead you have come on here and merely told us that you are unhappy for some reason. I fail to see what the point of this is, except to demonstrate that you are a (fill in the blank).

Last edited: Jul 5, 2013
    Spoiltdiva, Jul 5, 2013 IP
  3. lord_stone

lord_stone Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    First of all: Be kind and respect everyone. Otherwise I do not see any reason to explain anything to you.

But to explain the sense of this thread: I wanted to know if there are persons who dealt with him before so I can determine if he is known for causing problems while buying something from him or if he is known as a legit and good seller.

I don't need to explain the real problem between me and him because it doesn't need to be known to answer properly here. I just want to hear reviews, as far as you dealt with him before, about buying stuff from him and nothing else.

4. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    Look here Mr.lord....You are hurting this members reputation but are not giving us any legitimate reason as to why you are doing so. I object to this kind of practice....get it now?:mad:

5. lord_stone

lord_stone Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    That is a point on which we can start to talk to each other.

Yes, maybe it's a little harm to his reputation. So far I'm just saying that I'm not as happy as I could be. I bought a license of him and saw that he's again selling a license. I tried to contact him via several ways but got no response. The license transfer can be done tomorrow but I doubt that it will be done the next few days or that it will be done at all. Didn't get a message yet as a result of my messages.

6. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    ..."can be done tomorrow". So it might all work out according to you. So why haven't you waited instead of posting this thread? You lack patience it seems. So the onus is on you not him. Perhaps what we have here is a lack of business experience, on your part.

7. lord_stone

lord_stone Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'm sorry if you misunderstood me due my English skills. It can be done tomorrow in theory because then the license is transferable. But I'm not able to start the license transfer without him and he doesn't get back to me. I'm waiting since Wednesday for him.

8. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    I too am not a natural speaker of English so I do understand. I wish you good luck on this matter. I was a bit upset because I derive extra income from a translation service that I provide. I sometimes have to deal with irate clients who don't always understand that things do take time, and that I often get busy. So I was looking at it from that standpoint.

9. lord_stone

lord_stone Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Nope. :) That isn't the case here. I'm not impatient, only worrying because the situation changed on the last few days from a great deal to possible scam.

I bet we are both usually nice guys but currently a bit stressed. ;) Forget it! :)

10. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    And this is the point where everyone hugs each other... Ahhh... so nice to see people end up being friends.

qwikad.com, Jul 5, 2013 IP
  11. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    There you have it, "possible scam" but not necessarily. You really ought to have waited a bit before posting this thread, and defaming this member the way you have.

@qwikad.com, He and I are not friends nor likely to become so. I don't particularly like impetuous people.

12. lord_stone

lord_stone Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I didn't say yet that nobody should deal with him. Currently it's a normal fear in relation how it evolved. If everything goes well I won't regret to update this thread and let everyone know that it worked out.

13. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    And if you do update it, then my original comment that this is a "stupid, pointless thread" would have proven to be true.;)

14. lord_stone

lord_stone Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    At the current status I suggest everybody to do not dealing with him. The license was sold to someone else while I paid already. He doesn't get back to me. His talking about being a serious business man is simply wrong, complete false without any professional behavior.

lord_stone, Jul 9, 2013 IP
  15. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Any reviews/deals will be listed on the user's Marketplace tab on their profile.

digitalpoint, Jul 9, 2013 IP
  16. BusinessMaker

BusinessMaker Member

Best Answers:
    Don't rush anything, no need for posting thread before you done transfer with him.. I have one rule.. If the seller/buyer don't contact me three days after the deadline, I will report him.. Even if he don't respond you till tommorow you should wait. Maybe he is unable to finish the transfer from variety of reasons.. Relax.

BusinessMaker, Jul 10, 2013 IP
    Spoiltdiva likes this.
  17. lord_stone

lord_stone Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    He can't finish the transfer anymore! The license is already official sold to someone else, approved by the company which sell the original software.

lord_stone, Jul 10, 2013 IP