1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Legit High-Paying CPM Networks

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by evelinawilliams007, Apr 28, 2013.

hi guys - I'm pretty new to CPM advertising and was wondering what nerworks out there are worth joining. I've been doing a quick research and notice that some of the largest CPM network require at least 100.000 - 1.000.000 page views.

I own a network of websites that receive around 5000 unique visitor per day, roughly 10,000 impressions that are not monetized yet. Adsense is paying peanuts in this type of traffic.

What network accepts 7000 - 10,000 imp. per day and would be worth giving a try?

Thanks

evelinawilliams007, Apr 28, 2013 IP
  2. georgebg

georgebg Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    same question here, have website youtube-like, 16000 unique visitors last mounth, only use cpmfun, but the rate is 0.06$ per 1000, can you suggest any good website for monetize this traffic (around 120 000 pageviews) for mounth

georgebg, Jul 1, 2013 IP
  3. spank8

spank8 Peon

Best Answers:
    What type of traffic is it? Adult ??

spank8, Jul 1, 2013 IP
  4. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I came up to the conclusion that you really got to test networks (one will not work for everyone the same way). There are too many factors that contribute to your earnings. I find that in the end - adsense is probably still the most lucrative (and CPA marketing brings the highest CPM)

you need to have a gateway with CPA (Locker) which can be quite disturbing for your audience.

evelinawilliams007, Jul 2, 2013 IP
  5. daled1

daled1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Two of the top networks that actually pay better than adsense are tribal fusion and casale. They both are very stringent in their acceptance standards. You can also try advertising.com, there another big network with good rates.

Another one that has lower acceptance rates is valueclick. They might accept your network of sites and they are reputable. There rates aren't as good as the first two I mentioned.

daled1, Jul 5, 2013 IP
  6. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:

hi - with my respect - all the networks that you have mentioned are very strict and selective when it comes to picking a site - the main issue is that you'll need in the 200,000 - 500,000ish uniques per month - and/or a couple million page loads.

Cheers

evelinawilliams007, Jul 5, 2013 IP
  7. sumeet lunia

sumeet lunia Active Member

Best Answers:
    CPM Traffic is New and Fast Growing Adnetwork which expertise in Popunder, Banner, eMail marketing and Mobile ads.

We provide you access to Targeted global inventory:-
    1. State / City Level geo targeting
    2. ISP - Carrier Targeting
    3. Mobile OS Targeting
    4. Mobile Device Targeting
    5. Language Targeting
    and more..

Get Access to Over 10 million per day global inventory!!

Get in touch with Our Media Manager and Request a proposal today!! with Never before prices, Pops starting $2 cpm, Mobile traffic CPV $2 cpm, Banner mobile and web $0.20 cpm onwards. Additional discounts on bulk orders.

Regards,
    CPM traffic

Know more about us @ http://youtu.be/8-lf1d4d53Q
    Meet us at Adtech Delhi, 20-21 March 2014. Contact us to book appointment.

sumeet lunia, Jan 8, 2014 IP