1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How we can increase traffic?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Luckyhemant, Jul 4, 2013.

Hello guys!!
    I have a website that is related to the adult sex toys and accessories products so please suggest me how we can increase my website ranking and traffic as well what is the best SEO off-page strategy?

Luckyhemant, Jul 4, 2013 IP
  2. gracemary

gracemary Member

Best Answers:
    Traffic is your main consideration, I have a free blog, It begins to peak in traffic, It peaked when I began posting links of my blog in my facebook profile page.It might work for you if you try.

gracemary, Jul 4, 2013 IP
  3. stacy555

stacy555 Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Luckyhemant,
    this is Sankar, I am working this online marketing filed last 7 years. I have seen to many changes in google or other search engine. Now a day google gives value on site's growth.

How to you increase the growth of your site
    • Analysis your site.
    • Check you site fast - fresh content, fresh images, with on page optimization.
    • then suggest the business keywords with google trends.
    • write the business content as per trends.
    • promote the content on high value and trusted sites. but don't you link just business promotion.
    • check the monthly traffic in google analytics and set your business goal as per business trends.
    • you can also do ppc and ad promotion for your business
    you will do this jobs regular basis. and I hope you will get more traffic soon.
    if you need more help i can also help you.

stacy555, Jul 4, 2013 IP
  4. alendonald

alendonald Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you want to increase the traffic on you site so do seo. Bokkmarking , Blog Posting and forums Posting is the best way to increase the traffic.

alendonald, Jul 4, 2013 IP
  5. mlmsoftjpr786

mlmsoftjpr786 Member

Best Answers:
    For Increase the Traffic. A fully well On-page optimization like Meta tags, Unique Content, Internal Linking, Technical Advance - Redirections, Error Pages Check, Java Script and many more.....and do SMO like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Myspace and other social networking....And quality Link Building

mlmsoftjpr786, Jul 5, 2013 IP
  6. My Property Stores

My Property Stores Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can try to submit your website in search engines , directories submissions, blog comments this are helps to increase the back links for your keywords which you want to rank in Google.

My Property Stores, Jul 5, 2013 IP
  7. Muhammad mafazine

Muhammad mafazine Member

Best Answers:
    First, your website should submit on search engine, And, You must create backlink to your site, in here, i recommend buy cheap backlink service.
    Oh yeah, you can using craiglist to promoting your site with FREE budget.

Dont forget to research keyword using research software as longtailpro platinum, market samurai, or traffic travis..

Muhammad mafazine, Jul 5, 2013 IP
  8. Pooja Gupta

Pooja Gupta Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to increase the traffic on the websites,then do offpage technique like bookmarking with high pr sites,blog posting, Article submition,blog commenting,classified,directory,SES etc.

thanks

Pooja Gupta, Jul 5, 2013 IP
  9. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

You should be careful when posting in Facebook pages... Your pages could get banned if you post "harmful" content... Just like Luckyhemant said... he wants to promote adult toys... This could get a page easily banned... ;)

patco, Jul 5, 2013 IP
  10. heliumc

heliumc Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think if you only want to increase traffic to your site then you should go with Google Adsence Program. For this you will have to spend some budget but you will definitely get good amount of traffic to your website.

heliumc, Jul 5, 2013 IP
  11. Luckyhemant

Luckyhemant Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello Friends,
    Thanks for all for given me your best suggestion but if i want to promote my website then it will be penalize or not because this is based on adult products services and most of the high pr site will consider it as a spam if i want to create good quality back-links from there , so what can i do in this condition? If Any one have a blog for guest post then please tell me because i want to do guest posting on that blog which will be related to adult product and i think this is best technique.

Luckyhemant, Jul 5, 2013 IP
  12. Selim Mian

Selim Mian Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you want to increase your traffic for your site then you can perform link building,forum posting and bookmarking in various social bookmarking site.

Selim Mian, Jul 5, 2013 IP
  13. stacy555

stacy555 Member

Best Answers:
    yes friend, guest posting is good way, but now a days bulk guest posting also not good for online marketing.please research on your site find good related blog then post.

stacy555, Jul 5, 2013 IP
  14. income_by_internet

income_by_internet Member

Best Answers:
    hello dear; there are 3 types of traffic ;
    1_organic the most important traffic & give you high cpc , you must be in the first page of google seo
    2_referral when post link in blog,social bookmarking,article directory,forums etc
    3_ direct must not increase than 4% cauze google adsense dont this percentage increase than 4 %

income_by_internet, Jul 5, 2013 IP
  15. emn

emn Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think, you must perform social bookmarking, article submission and blog posting for your website. Write unique and relevant content and promote it with Articles and blog sites. Use high page rank websites and do regular work on the website. For increasing traffic, you can promote videos and can do social media marketing for the same.

emn, Jul 8, 2013 IP
  16. saurabhisbc

saurabhisbc Member

Best Answers:
    There are few sites for adult link building as compare to other business. Social networking sites help your site to generate traffic in huge amount.

saurabhisbc, Jul 9, 2013 IP
  17. atniz

atniz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Adult SEO is not similar to general SEO. This is different and you need different resources.

You can't simply submit bookmarks or send press releases about adult site to any general niche sites.

First of all, stop any basic SEO backlinks that you are doing (if you are doing).

Next, research the resources that are adult friendly.

Then, start your link building activity which directly (direct traffic) and indirectly (SEO traffic) help your site.

atniz, Jul 9, 2013 IP
  18. neetuk

neetuk Member

Best Answers:
    Use
    Off Page Optimisation
    On Page Optimisation
    SMO(Social Media Optimisation)

neetuk, Jul 30, 2013 IP
  19. sandeepmourya

sandeepmourya Greenhorn

Best Answers: