1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to make my business big in india.

Discussion in 'General Business' started by sshikha075, Jun 28, 2013.

i have a factory of toys n i want to make factory accessible through whole india, so what i have to do to achieve my goal.

sshikha075, Jun 28, 2013 IP
  2. rohit09

rohit09 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Make sex toys.

rohit09, Jun 28, 2013 IP
    Spoiltdiva and matt_62 like this.
  3. SERPpoint

SERPpoint Active Member

Best Answers:
    Create a site and post your all the toys with details/description and do SEO of your site so that it would have higher ranking in search engine and it is the best method of promotion too.

SERPpoint, Jun 28, 2013 IP
  4. mikefilasaime

mikefilasaime Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Shikha,

Since you are in business I would suggest you to create a website to promote your products/toys.

Toys market is booming specially RC toys, videos games and more over infant toys (well I am sure you have better idea of it.).

Even if you don't want to have a website for your own you can sell them through ebay.in & since you have your own production house you can offer the product to customers at affordable prices, which we definitely help you in gaining big business.

Still I would recommend you to create one website for yourself displaying all your toys images and some information about them. Than you can promote the site using Facebook ads/Adword etc. I would suggest FB ads as it will cost you very cheaper to get a targeted customer compare to adwords.

Via FB ads the targeted customer click will cost you around .10 - .25 paise / click, so if you do the promotion for 100 rupees you will get around 400 - 1000 targeted visitors on your site and if you get 1-2 sales out of those click I am sure you will save money.

If you have any query than feel free to contact me and I will try to provide you will a better solution.

Good Luck!!

mikefilasaime, Jun 30, 2013 IP
    imranamen6 and kingofking like this.
  5. rbates

rbates Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You will also want to explore some avenues of offline advertising. I do not know what is available in India, but remember that your target market is the kids. Other than that, I would pay attention to the above post (mikefilasaime) as he seems to know what he is doing with this online business thing.

rbates, Jun 30, 2013 IP
  6. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    made me laugh.

@op, what type of toys are they? do you have a website?

I hate to ask, but have you tried to sell on ebay (or other online sites)?

matt_62, Jun 30, 2013 IP
  7. Karshim Kanwar

Karshim Kanwar Active Member

Best Answers:
    What Mike Said is right.

Also I would suggest you to tie up with eCommerce Site to sell those products. Sites like Flipkart, HomeShop18, AMazon.in all accepts sellers.

I know this can't be handle by a single person, so I would suggest recruit a team of members (start with 1 or 2), take a site, say Amazon.in and start listing your products. Talk to courier services for cheap/better services.
    The business will slowly slowly grow and once you get brand awareness, time for TV Commercials :p.

Karshim Kanwar, Jun 30, 2013 IP
  8. Semiusa

Semiusa Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not sure I completely understand the problem. Do you have toys inventory you would like to sell or do you have a factory and could produce large amounts of toys?

If you would like to sell your inventory, it will depend on the type of toys. Do you want to sell the toys in India only, then it would probably be a good idea to advertise locally. If you want to sell your inventory internationally I would probably take a look at eBay.

If you own a toy factory, you probably don't want to start a big advertising campaign, because it wouldn't reach the right audience. The most important factor for you is to fill your capacity. I would probably start by looking at outsourcing websites.

Let me know which is the real problem.

Semiusa, Jun 30, 2013 IP
  9. rashida

rashida Active Member

Best Answers:
    Does your business have online presence. Have you created the shopping portal for your toys. Could you provide your online shopping site url.

rashida, Jul 3, 2013 IP
  10. indygoraya

indygoraya Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi

i would suggest the following

set up a website ( try to build a list of buyers have a opt in page offer something of value to your clients and get then to give your email address in return - so this give you the opportunity to sell to them when you want --- seo it ----- look at promoting the site via leaflets printing in your local town to start of with --- then you can use social media platform like facebook , google plus , especially facebook ads to engage with your possible customers, ofcourse set up a facebook page as well.

if you have further funding available do a ppc ad... this can get you immediate results depending on the quality of your ad...

also you should join linkedin incase you haven't already...

hope this helps feel free to get in touch if you need any assistance with any of your marketing or web design

have a great day

indygoraya, Jul 4, 2013 IP
  11. Gianni Palazzo

Gianni Palazzo Member

Best Answers:

Sex toys could be a good niche to go into. Many people don't look at it from that point of view, but I think, you might be actually right my dear friend.

If you focus on that specific niche, you will make money, no doubt about it.

Gianni Palazzo, Jul 4, 2013 IP
  12. Gianni Palazzo

Gianni Palazzo Member

Best Answers:

You are saying that you want to make your toys more accessible to the people in India. Right.

There is one simple answer to that question

The answer is: LOWER THE PRICE, so even the poor ones get to buy your product.

If you are talking about ways to promote your product to the general population to increase sales. You should use newspapers, flyers, word of mouth, etc. All these techniques work, if you are targeting your local community.

If you want to target the whole country, then social media would be the best way to go.

There is a lot more when it comes to promote a product online, I am just giving you a rough idea here.

Gianni Palazzo, Jul 4, 2013 IP
  13. HomeDesigner

HomeDesigner Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Doesn't seem like a good option, low price goes with low quality.

HomeDesigner, Jul 4, 2013 IP
  14. anujgarg

anujgarg Member

Best Answers:
    The best option to run a successful business is to create an attractive website. As you have a toy factory you should display your quality of products to a large number of audience. By doing this, you will have your customers in advance before visiting to your shop/factory.

Apart from creating a website, you should use some classifieds portal i.e olx, quikr and zubera classifieds.

anujgarg, Jul 5, 2013 IP
  15. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    High price does not always mean high quality. Just as low price does not always mean low quality. However some manufacturers can mass produce good quality at reasonable prices. It all has to do with volume and advertising. Strong revenue can be made by selling low and selling in large volume, your point is moot.

Spoiltdiva, Jul 5, 2013 IP
  16. Satazabuki

Satazabuki Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Advertising, online and local in newspaper.
    If you don't have, make good website then advertise it.

Satazabuki, Jul 5, 2013 IP
  17. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If You Could Manage a E commerce site then you can sell it from your own e commerce site. Neither You Can sell it through E bay or Amazon.in

iwebsocial, Jul 6, 2013 IP
  18. onegoodman25

onegoodman25 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Selling on eBay in india would be a good start.

However, if you looking to go big, I would suggest to start creating your own e-commerce website.

Get a team : affiliate manager : PPC / SEM Manager, and SEO analyst.

Ads, SEO, and affiliate program would be your best way to go about it.

onegoodman25, Jul 6, 2013 IP
  19. netwasi

netwasi Active Member

Best Answers:
    Post free advertisements at sites like quikr and olx. Many people are getting good business using these sites.

netwasi, Jul 6, 2013 IP
  20. pradeep chandra

pradeep chandra Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    give me share i will develop your business.....contact:

pradeep chandra, Jul 7, 2013 IP