1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

When Indian Government allow paypal to pay Ind. to Ind.

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by humtuma, Jun 21, 2013.

As all Indian knows , Day by day Rupees currency is going low . If i have to pay 100$, it means approx 6000INR whereas two-three year ago it is approx 4500INR. Due to stupid Indian government rule, paypal not allow to Ind. to Ind.. Now whats the problem. At the time, currency is too much low. Why they are not allow Indian people, to pay India to India. And why can't we use paypal money for purchase.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2013
    humtuma, Jun 21, 2013 IP
  2. Swarup12

Swarup12 Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you are thinking about PayPal start Indian to Indian money transfer in future then better to forget about this matter. PayPal never enable this feature for Indian users.

As per RBI's guidelines relating to PayPal, PayPal have to enlist their name in schedule Bank list and follow all Banking norms/guidelines provides by RBI for "keep money in PayPal account/transfer money from your PayPal Balance/sent money to another PayPal user" etc. But PayPal is not ready to enlist their name.

So ultimately PayPal make some changes in their service (Auto Withdrawal, CC to sent payment, Bank account verification etc.) to keep their service in Indian market.

Now I am using NEFT and RTGS to sent money to my Indian writer,clint.

Swarup12, Jun 21, 2013 IP
    rahuldas14 likes this.
  3. humtuma

humtuma Notable Member

Best Answers:
    That rules made to stop Black money. But they forgot , the real money is available in Swiss bank. Our government already sell half of the India and remain will be sell soon.
    [​IMG]

In future, above product will be available in flippa, don't forgot to bid. I am a middle class people . I am not a rich man. Rich become rich and poor become poor in India. Why we are killing?

humtuma, Jun 21, 2013 IP
  4. Comcities

Comcities Peon

Best Answers:
    India already has third party - payment processing units, the only difference paypal makes, you can add/deduct funds from Paypal, which is hard to regulate with laws.

I do not think, Paypal will be used to pay India to India anytime sooner. But Walmart coming, may be opportunity will come in future.

Comcities, Jun 21, 2013 IP
  5. nihangshah

nihangshah Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Almost one year ago, I had posted that PayPal got license to operate in India
    But, time flew quickly and nothing happened. I have no idea - why RBI isn't giving permission for PayPal to operate within India.

Suppose, I want to sell some MP3's/ebooks/PhotoShop templates worldwide. Then, anyone from PayPal supported countries like USA, UK, Canada, China, etc, can see sample and decide to buy full copy.

Only Indians are not allowed. They can accept payments and sell goods to other parts of world, but not in their own country.

Why can't I sell digital items in my own country?

nihangshah, Jun 22, 2013 IP
  6. humtuma

humtuma Notable Member

Best Answers:
    When Indian government wants than only it will be allowed. We don't have any option rather than wait.

humtuma, Jun 23, 2013 IP
  7. unna

unna Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Indian Government is kicking on the back of all of Indian freelancers. We can’t hold our payment in Paypal. Similarly we are not allowed to make purchases with the available PP balance. It is just ridiculous.

unna, Jun 26, 2013 IP
  8. lavista4u

lavista4u Member

Best Answers:
    RBI is their not to Serve but to Protect. Central Banks are nothing but money printing press who charges interest on money created out of thin air. What is the contribution of RBI to India. ZERO except printing money and creating inflation by lending it to Banks.

RBI was created by the British to serve the western financial system, by manipulating currency Indians will forever remain slave..Now 1 USD in 60 Rupees..expect oil prices to double and Indians to suffer even more. Its the story all over the world. All central Bank are Gigantic scams to keep Fiat Currency Alive and western domination on the financial system.

If Indians starting exchanging value through gold as was when India was in Golden age. Everyone was happy. NO inflation and your value got never lost. The reason RBI does not like GOLD and put all sorts of restrictions. Whenever gold was traded in India. India was a prosperous country. Its simple logic. GOLD never looses its value unlike INR which just comes out of printing press and looses its value every 5 years or so...

Central Banks are Just a Money Printing Scam to keep its populace enslaved. DO not even think anything would come good out of RBI.

lavista4u, Jun 29, 2013 IP
  9. karthimx

karthimx Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Rupee is going down very fast. Not sure where its going to end.

karthimx, Jun 30, 2013 IP
  10. Final_solution

Final_solution Active Member

Best Answers:
    It was working in that way before but according to new RBI rule, you can't transfer money through Indian paypal to another Indian paypal. It was really good decision to stop sending black money to other countries.

Final_solution, Jul 2, 2013 IP
  11. humtuma

humtuma Notable Member

Best Answers:
    This rule destroy the webmaster. I don't think some one will send the black money through this where PAN card is already added. They are unable to control 1lakh crore scam. They are just killing webmaster.

humtuma, Jul 2, 2013 IP
  12. Final_solution

Final_solution Active Member

Best Answers:

Yes but you also can't able to share funds to any Indian without withdrawing it.

Final_solution, Jul 2, 2013 IP
  13. supersunset

supersunset Active Member

Best Answers:
    The hell with RBI and Indian government.

supersunset, Jul 3, 2013 IP
  14. Krish1965

Krish1965 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Congress party is known for making business environment difficult. They are known for license raj. It's just not PayPal, they create an environment that drives people away from India. Don't expect things to change till this government is there.

Krish1965, Jul 25, 2013 IP
  15. Tathagata Mukherjee

Tathagata Mukherjee Active Member

Best Answers:

This is really true. They are only killing webmasters. we can't even avoid paypal fees now. They stopped gift payments in india. It's getting difficult to business in india with paypal acc.

Tathagata Mukherjee, Jul 25, 2013 IP
  16. deluxdon

deluxdon Catch Me If You Can...!!!™ Staff

Best Answers:
    We can't do anything in this case. We have to live with them.

DON.

deluxdon, Jul 30, 2013 IP
  17. Syed Haider

Syed Haider Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    If you are thinking about PayPal start Indian to Indian money transfer in future then better to forget about this matter. PayPal never enable this feature for Indian users.

As per RBI's guidelines relating to PayPal, PayPal have to enlist their name in schedule Bank list and follow all Banking norms/guidelines provides by RBI for "keep money in PayPal account/transfer money from your PayPal Balance/sent money to another PayPal user" etc. But PayPal is not ready to enlist their name.

So ultimately PayPal make some changes in their service (Auto Withdrawal, CC to sent payment, Bank account verification etc.) to keep their service in Indian market.

Now I am using NEFT and RTGS to sent money to my Indian writer,client.

Syed Haider, Jul 30, 2013 IP