1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is anyone using google+ for business?

Discussion in 'Google+' started by ptristan88, Jun 25, 2013.

I use twitter and facebook, but it seems that not too many people are using google+ to network others. Any hope for it's use in a practical way? at lest for affiliate marketers? Am I right? Anyone with me here? Can I get a mother truckin aye-man!?

ptristan88, Jun 25, 2013 IP
  2. Karshim Kanwar

Karshim Kanwar Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am using Google+ for Business.

With my blog page on Google+, and out of all traffic from Social Network sites, most of the visitors comes from Google+, then Twitter and then Facebook. I think Google+ is far better than Facebook Fan Page for promotion.

Karshim Kanwar, Jun 29, 2013 IP
  3. kelbo

kelbo Active Member

Best Answers:
    At what point do you think having Google + becomes better than facebook or twitter? Do you have to have a large number of circles or a business account or just know a lot of people to have its power kick in?

kelbo, Jun 29, 2013 IP
  4. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I have a business page on G+. At first I got really excited about having a business page on there, but then I started feeling like I was one of the ticks with no dog to suck blood from. I was looking for visitors to share my service with, instead I found a bunch of entrepreneurs who want to share their stuff with everybody else and don't give a rat's ass about what you have to offer.

qwikad.com, Jul 2, 2013 IP
  5. PINK DONKEY

PINK DONKEY Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you want to use G+, you must have gmail. So you are obligated to them or smth... Facebook or twitter is much better. Besides - Pinterest is even better. It is visual.

PINK DONKEY, Jul 3, 2013 IP
  6. Alyssa Lochmore

Alyssa Lochmore Member

Best Answers:
    Google + is a great way to divide all your contacts by topic. It's fun and easy to join different groups, too.

Alyssa Lochmore, Jul 3, 2013 IP
  7. tuanlk

tuanlk Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I like google + by the convenience and connectivity of its users high. Another thing is that Google + is a lot of users.

tuanlk, Jul 4, 2013 IP
  8. BradleyB

BradleyB Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I agree. I use Google Plus to promote my clients' businesses and it is great for targeted traffic and SEO. Here is a video I made showing you how to do this:

BradleyB, Jul 4, 2013 IP
    usemyteam likes this.
  9. income_by_internet

income_by_internet Member

Best Answers:
    google + is more better than facebook cauze :
    1_forums so great & very helpful
    2_you can make hangout and talk with over 7 persons also make record for this conversation & upload it on youtube.
    3_very safety & you must put your real name & be obvious
    4_ seo in google when you put unique content about any topic and share with more friends also take more + your nich or blog post will be in the first page in seo ​

income_by_internet, Jul 4, 2013 IP
  10. Manu.2013

Manu.2013 Peon

Best Answers:
    look, I think that having a Google+ account is vital for any business, if not only because Google is surely favouring websites linked with G+ because G+ is their own service. They do the same for Youtube videos, right? So I would definitely have a G+ account for my business. Doesn't have to superactive or have lots of contacts to count.

Manu.2013, Jul 13, 2013 IP
  11. Vernard

Vernard Member

Best Answers:
    Not currently, Google+ seems pretty inactive to me at the moment.

Vernard, Jul 16, 2013 IP
  12. IG2010

IG2010 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Google+ is far from being inactive, I know a lot of people who use google+ also remember that sharing your links on google+ is something that surely google like as I am pretty sure that google link that to it's directory. one of my blog is shared on google+ and receive tons of visits via google even though I am not seo-ing it

IG2010, Jul 16, 2013 IP
  13. Alice Smith

Alice Smith Member

Best Answers:
    I like G+ for traffic. We get followers in a short time of span that too from the same niche as of ours. Whereas i find very difficult to get likes in facebook. People didnt like page easily. So G+ is far more good than Facebook.

Alice Smith, Aug 6, 2013 IP
  14. DROPSHIPMASTER

DROPSHIPMASTER Peon

Best Answers:
    I use Google + to link to my website (in a non spammy way, only good content), as It appears Google gives linking from Google + to your own website more weight than any other social media now. So if you are promoting a website and running an SEO campaign, it's pretty important.

DROPSHIPMASTER, Aug 8, 2013 IP
  15. smithjames758

smithjames758 Member

Best Answers:
    I am also using Google+ for my sites. according to my personal experience Google+ page is better than Facebook & twitter page My 1 key world Beautiful House Designs also in ranking by my G+ page, I thinks better than Other Social media option for business

smithjames758, Aug 8, 2013 IP
  16. kelbo

kelbo Active Member

Best Answers:
    I find it interesting that so many people talk about how G+ drives more traffic their direction when I am far more active in Google+, but I still get more than twice the traffic to my website from FB. I am not even very active in FB. I wonder what makes the difference? One thing I have noticed is that the people in my G+ groups tend to stay in the groups and comment while in the group, but don't necessarily go to the actual website. Very frustrating.

kelbo, Oct 25, 2013 IP
    Digital Noise likes this.
  17. Digital Noise

Digital Noise Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I've found the same thing as @kelbo. I'm much more active on Google+, and Facebook I use on occasions. However, the posts I do share on Facebook almost triple the traffic than what I get from Google+. Obviously, I need to shift my focus to Facebook, but it still surprises me to see such a disparity.

However, this debate may be irrelevant soon since there are rumors of Google killing Google+ (though, Google denies these claims).

Digital Noise, Jul 3, 2014 IP
  18. PeterStraw

PeterStraw Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can filter and organize your Gmail with Google+ Circles and gain good traffic from G+. You can also create a Local Page for Google+, put your business on the map: Google Maps. Add your business address to the page to appear on neighborhood search results, thereby increasing your reach to potential customers.

PeterStraw, Jul 5, 2014 IP
  19. Boost_Software

Boost_Software Member

Best Answers:
    Excellent. Thanks for the educational interjection there, Bradley. We have begun to focus more on our G+ presence and have seen much impact in our analytic reports. However, our sweepstakes, giveaways/likes, comments come from our Facebook posts in far greater numbers. Same posts to all the various sites and accounts we have set up for different products and company divisions. There is quite a bit of activity in the Affiliate Marketing sector on G+ versus FB. But, it seems Twitter is somewhat of a domain all its own. They are all very effective tools for marketing your brand.

Thanks for the lively discussion!

Boost_Software, Jul 6, 2014 IP
  20. mgtmn

mgtmn Peon

Best Answers:
    Yea I am, it's a great way to drive traffic to your site

mgtmn, Jul 6, 2014 IP