1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Conspiracy theories!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Devtard, Mar 23, 2013.

Hi everyone. I got bored today, and although I usually write only about my wannabe programming skills, I decided to publish a new blog post about conspiracy theories.

The General chat section still sucks, so let's finally start an actually fun thread.

What's your opinion on the matter?

Last edited: Mar 23, 2013
    Devtard, Mar 23, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  2. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Of course it's better to ignore everything and just focus on your own life, to keep sane keep it local.
    This is true.
    But I don't agree that conspiracies don't exist.
    And if they do then obviously they wouldn't be too public, now would they?
    Manipulation, lies, etc. do exist.
    Rather than choosing from believing all conspiracy theories or all official explanations, I prefer to ignore them and only believe what the f... I want.. It doesn't change anything anyway either you believe 911 was an inside job or exactly as the official explanation says it was, what will it change to anything including in your own life?

Nothing, so yes, better focus on your own goals and let the world go round and round, it doesn't require you to have an opinion on everything. You could already have died in a car accident, not important really as is your opinion on stuff.

JamesColin, Mar 23, 2013 IP
  3. Devtard

Devtard Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Of course they do. I just didn't want to get into ex

Exactly. How can there be a "secret government" or an "Illuminati masterplan" or whatever when everyone knows about it? That just doesn't make any sense.

Devtard, Mar 24, 2013 IP
  4. EddieC

EddieC Active Member

Best Answers:
    I disagree with most of your blogpost. For starters I think it generalises as you can't lump all conspiracy theories together & judge them or their believers collectively. It's not fair to put someone who believes 9/11 was an inside job or that the government killed Kennedy into the same category as someone who believes we're ruled by reptilian overlords who mated with monkeys & created humans. It's also worth considering that some 'conspiracy theories' have turned out to be true, so you can't write them all off.

Were everyone like you we'd live in a world where no-one questions the official line, and if no-one questioned it at all then God only knows how much more shit our governments would be trying to pull on us.

EddieC, Mar 25, 2013 IP
    samanthalong likes this.
  5. Devtard

Devtard Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Well, since the majority of conspiracy theories are flawed (and their "believers" are arrogant nutjobs), why not? I really didn't want to get into explaining which conspiracy theories make sense and which don't, generalising is much easier.

Also remember that governments are being elected by people, so they are actually a reflection of the society. If a nation full of commies is about to vote, you can expect seeing gallows with hanged people alongside roads a few days after the election... :D

Devtard, Mar 25, 2013 IP
  6. TopBananer

TopBananer Peon

Best Answers:
    I believe the world is actually run by an aardvark named Mark and that he is building an ark of bark so he can leave earth and move to Pluto.

TopBananer, Mar 28, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  7. gcmonk

gcmonk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The illuminati is disinformation. The truth is hidden in plain sight. In the words of Confucius: "Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.”

gcmonk, Mar 30, 2013 IP
  8. traxport121

traxport121 Active Member

Best Answers:
    It is correct that conspiracy theories are correct sometimes and to some extent. But in some settings, we have become habitual of seeing a conspiracy theory in each and every event happening around us.

traxport121, Mar 31, 2013 IP
  9. gcmonk

gcmonk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Because the world is a conspiracy. Simulated universe.

gcmonk, Mar 31, 2013 IP
  10. Devtard

Devtard Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It's a shame that I am only stumbling upon conspiracy theories that are full of BS.

Devtard, Apr 6, 2013 IP
  11. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Davtard, like yourself when I was younger, I loved UFOs and conspiracy theories. Then I grew up and realised that often we humans are actually quite simple. A friend of mine is very into conspiracy. Well, that is his right, but we often have disagreements. I can't understand why people look for something more regarding 9/11. It makes me sick, to be honest. The wild theories, many (if not all?) disproved. Some people feel so desperate to believe the worst in their government, the US government, etc, that they are willing to believe every single media outlet and newspaper (except the ones that write about conspiracy theories) are under the control of the government. Kind of nuts.

Do bad things go on? Yes, sometimes, and they are usually found out. Other times, there's nothing bad and someone's wild ideas cause problems (MMR jab in the UK - look at the fallout from that).

Someone mentioned 9/11 and reptilian overlords. Well, the reptile believers are relatively harmless and amusing. Whereas 9/11... it was an absolute tragedy. The people who died should be allowed to rest in peace without these screwed up "theories" (desperate to make their lives more interesting?) being thrown around all of the time.

ryan_uk, Apr 6, 2013 IP
  12. Chase Hainey

Chase Hainey Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think that some conspiracies could be true. I honestly don't think we are the only people in the entire cosmos, but do I think the government is holding onto saucers? Not so much. 9/11 conspiracies are just silly. It was a terrible event, I can't see any gain the Government would get for that.

JFK and Lincoln. They could potentially have some truth behind them. Lincoln more so than JFK, but again. I take all of the information I read or hear with a grain of salt.

Chase Hainey, Apr 6, 2013 IP
  13. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    We're definitely not alone. There's Mr Spoon and Button Moon!

In all seriousness, I doubt we are developed/evolved enough to be of too much interest to other species (assuming they are advanced enough to reach us).

ryan_uk, Apr 6, 2013 IP
  14. Devtard

Devtard Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Ha, I just found this: The Sandy Hook Shooting - Fully Exposed

Is this some kind of trolling?

Devtard, Apr 12, 2013 IP
  15. BakhtawarRm

BakhtawarRm Peon

Best Answers:
    Believe it or not, :-

"For we are opposed, around the world, by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence; in infiltration instead of invasion; on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice; on guerillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that
    combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific, and political operations. Its preparations are concealed not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined, its dissenters are silenced, not praised; no expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed. It conducts the cold war, in short, with a wartime discipline no democracy would ever hope to wish to match. ..."
    -john-F Kennedy

Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it. Don't you agree?
    -John Lennon

Your own government is selling your children drugs, and you don't seem to care. Your own government has given away the power of the people and you don't seem to care.There is an apathy that is running rapid in this country, that is deadly. Whether or not there are aliens, we are truly now at this moment a nation of sheep. And ladies and gentlemen, I assure you that sheep are always lead to the slaughter. But it does not have to be that way.

-William COoper.

Other than these quotes their are many, but it will take a hell large space and time to do that.

I will like to expose 9/11 and occult socities (not illuminati ony) if any body wish so..........-

BakhtawarRm, Apr 17, 2013 IP
  16. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Conspiracy of silence, if I write a funny thread some will laugh, some will not. But if I write it about a member of the staff, I'll not only receive a warning but will have the thing locked.

Yep best shut my mouth and realize that humor is subjective....subjective to ego....(his & mine);)

Spoiltdiva, Apr 17, 2013 IP
  17. Devtard

Devtard Notable Member

Best Answers:
    First of all, why the hell do you use so many fonts?!

I can say whatever I want and it doesn't have to be true. What if all these famous people were members of the infamous Illuminati and you just got trolled?

Please go ahead and enlighten us (pun intended).

Devtard, Apr 17, 2013 IP
  18. BakhtawarRm

BakhtawarRm Peon

Best Answers:
    william cooper was a free-mason, he got killed when turned against them. John lennon was shot in head. JFK.. the same. It's same for all who turned against them.

About 9/11:-
    I want you to focus on the third building world trade center 7 which collapsed on 9/11 at 5:20 without a hit or a kiss of any external physical body. This was a 47 story steel frame skyscraper located at one block away from the twins tower & was hit by no plane(nothing).

This building was not mentioned for a single time in 571 pages of 9/11's commission report.

Now watch this:-

then:-
    & this:- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jPzAakHPpk

Media's Response:-
    The modern media is often used to manipulate the public opinion. They call it "'problem-reaction-solution.'"This piece of BBC news footage, from September 11, 2001 not gone according to plan. Take a look and realize one thing: they are reporting that building 7, the Saloman Brothers building, has collapsed. Then take a look behind the reporter and look for yourself. Yup, that's it, standing right behind her fat head.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=C7SwOT29gbc

One may ask about BBC's answer. So, read that shit too..
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/theeditors/2007/02/part_of_the_conspiracy.html

FYI:- 96% of world's electronic media is owned only by 6 people.

Any doubts left yet..??? PLz ask..

BakhtawarRm, Apr 18, 2013 IP
  19. Devtard

Devtard Notable Member

Best Answers:
    So the Illuminati planned the whole thing but they clearly forgot to mention this totally insignificant building in some-stupid-random-document-that-I-won't-even-bother-to-search-for. Makes sense.

Oh really? If the evil folks had 96% of world's electronic media (sic!) under control, then apparently Youtube would be the only free part of media out there; they would have silenced all conspiracy theorists already otherwise. That also makes sense.

And no, I didn't watch the last boring 7 minute long video, I have more important things to do (like procrastinating).

Btw J. Lennon wasn't shot in the head (unless the evil Illuminati propaganda made this up), so that makes me thing that you are just a silly troll.

Devtard, Apr 18, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  20. Devtard

Devtard Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Devtard, Jun 30, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.