1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best niche for blog?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Harrabed, Jun 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Starting a new blog but do not know what niche to choose to become popular my blog.
    Does anyone know what is popular niches on internet for blogging with a adsense?
    I would like to hear someone, which niche is best for making money with adsense with a blog. I am interested in niches like a making money online, fitness, health, something like a programming, designing websites advices and i'm not sure. With what niche could i make at least 1000 $ for month. I'd like to hear something from you.

Harrabed, Jun 23, 2013 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Even the most profitable niche will earn you nothing if you create a wanna-be blog. Rather than looking at the money initially why don't you explore your own skills and connections and think about what subject you can explore thoroughly and from a new angle.

Take a look at kiwiblog.co.nz - it's a political blog aimed at NZers. Maximum audience 4 million.
    Exclude the children, the computer illiterate and the apathetic and his actual potential audience is quite small.
    From what I can see he has 1 ad on it which means he's not doing it for the $ but if you look at the comments on his posts you'll see that he makes the most of his topic and draws his audience back time and time again. If he put real ads on the site he'd probably make a bomb.

That little case study hopefully demonstrates that it's not how popular the niche is, it's how well you cater for it.

sarahk, Jun 23, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  3. Howard Lim

Howard Lim Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yup, when you start out doing a blog for a niche. Of course most want to make money, but do you know the reason why most fail?
    Because:
    1) They give up when they don't see the money being made in the first 60 days.
    2) The only think about how to squeeze money from people's pockets.

The key to making money online is to:
    1) Provide value to people, help them with their problems.
    2) Selling people something that CAN solve their problems.

If you can do the above 4 points, coupled with a strong determination and a will to never give up within the next few years, you will make money.

Howard Lim, Jun 23, 2013 IP
  4. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Write about something you are really knowledgable about.

digitalpoint, Jun 23, 2013 IP
    Technomahik, VukasinI and Devtard like this.
  5. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    as niche you provide above, I suggest health or fitness, they have high earning on adsense.

robyries, Jun 23, 2013 IP
  6. Wanzuha

Wanzuha Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi Harrabed
    You can make money in any niche.
    Thing you have to worry is marketing your blog.
    Focus on ways that you can get traffic for free.
    One of free method to get traffic is making forum post and if you made a snazzy looking signature link, it will catch attention and traffic.

Wanzuha, Jun 23, 2013 IP
  7. VukasinI

VukasinI Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I recommend to start with something you love and have some experience.. Without that, you are missing the point of blogging.. It isn't just earning money.. It is expressing what you feel and like.. So pick what you like..

VukasinI, Jun 24, 2013 IP
  8. WillmingtonW

WillmingtonW Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah I agree. Something that you have an interest and a passion for to keep you interested and providing content for your visitors. This way you will also be more knowledgeable and be able to contribute more to the niche.

WillmingtonW, Jun 24, 2013 IP
  9. falsebook

falsebook Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you try to start an authority blog, and do not have actual knowledge on the topic, then its going to be a loss.from there you are going to be labeled a noob/nonprofessional, and your reputation will be on sake.
    You don't want that,don't you?
    One of the main idea when you are into something new is to create as many projects as you can.Build 15 pages each tackling a very targeted niche keywords.
    So start your blog,in the niche;in which you have atleast a little knowledge.then only you can earn 1000$ monthly

falsebook, Jun 24, 2013 IP
  10. superrichguy

superrichguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What do you enjoy? What are you willing to talk about 10 times a day every day? Once you are excited about something it gets others excited too. Make your blog on something you love to talk about! The money will follow.

superrichguy, Jun 24, 2013 IP
  11. ViolentAJ

ViolentAJ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    In my opinion, it is best to blog about what you know, what you love, or what you enjoy blogging about. If you can use proper SEO and provide information that other people can use, you are sure to do alright. Remember: Content is King.

ViolentAJ, Jun 29, 2013 IP
  12. Howard Lim

Howard Lim Active Member

Best Answers:
    Correction. Good and Valuable Content is King. :)

Howard Lim, Jun 29, 2013 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  13. rbates

rbates Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I must agree with everyone. If you don't go with what you know, then you
    will be treading in foreign territory. A blog is all about content. If you know
    about your topic, you will have no problems writing about what interests you.
    Not only that, but you will probably actually like doing it.

You may be asking what is the most profitable niche to blog about. The most
    profitable niche will be the one that you like the most. The reason is that you
    will want to keep up with it, you will actually have something to offer to your
    readers, and you will not mind the work involved. Yes, it will probably take
    some time and effort. Funny thing about business.

rbates, Jun 29, 2013 IP
  14. bouser

bouser Active Member

Best Answers:
    Like many others have already said, don't spend too much time looking for a niche just because its a niche. I'd personally take note of 3-4 interests you have which you feel you can write about, then maybe do a little research online for keyword searches etc (just to make sure there is a target audience) but really its down to what you have an interest in and what you can write about. You should be able to think of 40+ article topics you can write about and if not then maybe that niche/category isn't for you? Content is everything, quality content that is!

bouser, Jun 30, 2013 IP
  15. casy weby

casy weby Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    blogs in health and home niche will give you more money, as long as your blogs have high quality.

casy weby, Jun 30, 2013 IP
  16. Kshaf

Kshaf Banned

Best Answers:
    yeah Write about something you are really knowledgable about.

Kshaf, Jun 30, 2013 IP
  17. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Harrabed seems to have lost interest in this thread so I'm going to close it. Let me know if it should be reopened.

sarahk, Jun 30, 2013 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.