1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I need help ??

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Arsim, Jun 28, 2013.

Hello,I've got a google adsense on my blog >>http://arsim-ss.blogspot.com/
    and it was a really hard to get it but however i dont have many clicks i danot know why
    is something wrong with my blog can you please check it because i get so many views(per day 150-200 and more) but only three clicks is adsense not count it or what please help ??

Arsim, Jun 28, 2013 IP
  2. CU_Designs

CU_Designs Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Well, if I were a visitor, I would only be there to view the pics. If the ads showing consisted of similar images as the images on your posts, then that would likely trigger me to click on it to see more related content. If you're getting any amount of traffic per day and over 99% of the traffic do not click on the ads, it's because the ads are not interesting enough to the visitors. If they were, you'd get more clicks.

I went to your site and the type of ads I saw were two generic ads promoting Google Fiber and one about small business marketing. Clearly not related to your site's content and not anything I'd click on as a visitor of your site since it has nothing to do with funny videos or funny pictures. And seems to me Google is confused on what your site is about, otherwise they'd show ads more relevant to funny vids/pics.

My advice: Get more relevant ads to show by learning about how to get Google to understand what your site is about. And if push comes to shove, you can even go searching for products to promote through Amazon or an affiliate network that is more closely related to your content and place those on your site instead of Adsense.

I wish you the best of good luck.

CU_Designs, Jun 28, 2013 IP
  3. Karshim Kanwar

Karshim Kanwar Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey, I see your blog has been removed by Blogger team. So sad!

Karshim Kanwar, Jun 28, 2013 IP
  4. Arsim

Arsim Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you very much for your advice someone else said to me to change the blog address
    to get more relevant ads and i change it in http://funnyvid-pic.blogspot.com/ but i dont know if it works
    thanks again.

Arsim, Jun 29, 2013 IP
  5. Arsim

Arsim Peon

Best Answers:
    no but i changed the blog address you can find it here http://funnyvid-pic.blogspot.com/
    Thank you.

Arsim, Jun 29, 2013 IP
  6. Karshim Kanwar

Karshim Kanwar Active Member

Best Answers:
    First you should have your ads color match with your theme.
    300 x 600 ad code is ok on the right side bar. Try to use a different theme and make provision for ads below header, beside header.
    Also I am scared that your account might be banned soon. Google AdSense doesn't accept placement of ads on site with little or no content. You should place ads on a site with about minimum of 150 or 200 words article.

Karshim Kanwar, Jun 29, 2013 IP
  7. Arsim

Arsim Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you very much i'll try to do that.

Arsim, Jun 29, 2013 IP
  8. Arsim

Arsim Peon

Best Answers:
    Ps What did you mean here Also I am scared that your account might be banned soon. Google AdSense doesn't accept placement of ads on site with little or no content. You should place ads on a site with about minimum of 150 or 200 wordsarticle.
    That every post i made must have 150-200 words or you mean that my site must have ????

Arsim, Jun 29, 2013 IP
  9. blogdum

blogdum Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Please let us know the source where you got this information about minimum requirement of 150 or 200 words article.

Don't worry about the words, Just keep writing unique content.

blogdum, Jun 29, 2013 IP
  10. Arsim

Arsim Peon

Best Answers:
    thank you

Arsim, Jun 30, 2013 IP