1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Palestinian Suicide Bombers photo exhibit in a French museum

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Jeffreyw, Jun 27, 2013.

Brainwashing...

Paris museum opens exhibit of Palestinian 'martyrs'

French government subsidizes museum which opens exhibition of 68 photos, entitled "Death," of Palestinian suicide bombers.

A Paris museum subsidized by the French government opened an exhibition of photos of Palestinian suicide bombers, which the museum calls freedom fighters.

The exhibition of 68 photos entitled “Death” by Ahlam Shibli opened on May 28 at the Jeu de Paume museum of contemporary art in Paris.

The museum’s website describes suicide bombers as “those who lost their lives fighting against the occupation,” and the exhibition as being about “the efforts of Palestinian society to preserve their presence.”

According to CRIF, the umbrella body of French Jewish communities, the people commemorated in the photos are “mostly from the [Fatah-affiliated] al-Aqsa Martyrs’ Brigades, the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades [of Hamas] and the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine.” All three are designated by the European Union as terrorist groups.

One of the photos is of Osama Buchkar, a PFLP operative who killed three people and wounded 59 in a terrorist attack he carried out at an open market in Netanya on May 19, 2002. The caption to his picture says he “committed a martyr mission in Netanya.”

In a letter Wednesday to France’s Culture and Communications Minister, Aurélie Filipetti, CRIF President Roger Cukierman said that it was “particularly lamentable and unacceptable that such a display should justify terrorism from the heart of Paris.

http://www.jpost.com/Jewish-World/Je...martyrs-315845

Here is the link to the museum's site

http://www.jeudepaume.org/index.php?...rt=1837&lieu=7

Jeffreyw, Jun 27, 2013 IP
  2. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    LOL. On one thread you are blaming the UK government for banning some morons to enter to UK and limiting their free speech while in this thread you want an Art exhibition be banned, can´t you make up your mind? :rolleyes:

gworld, Jun 27, 2013 IP
    Spoiltdiva likes this.
  3. Jeffreyw

Jeffreyw Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You may have missed my point, but the world is getting Islamisized. When a place or country whose Muslim population grows, one example would be Lebanon.

4. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    What a bunch of nonsense. The same morons who were afraid Jews are taking over the world, Black will rape all white women if they get civil rights, now are scared of big bad wolf Muslims. There are many kinds of culture and people in the world. Some are good and some are bad. Grow a pair of balls and deal with it instead of being a scared little kid and trying to use hate to attract other people to defend little you.

gworld, Jun 27, 2013 IP
  5. Jeffreyw

Best Answers:
    It's easy to say when one is not in a country where Muslims are growing in numbers. And have little idea of the true colours of Islam.

Palestinians are not what they appear to be in the media. Even Christians and other non Muslims in Palestine are bullied, physically hurt, killed.

6. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:

It is easy when you have a pair of balls. I have travelled extensively in the Middle East and right now live in Spain where there is so many Muslims from Morocco and during summer Marbella is full of people from Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Dubai, Kuwait,.... I admit that they are annoying when they act stupid in nightclubs and discos but nothing to be scared of.
    Hate propaganda won´t help you with your fears. You should try instead to go for some physical training and also get out and try to meet people and learn about their culture. The world is not as scary as you think.

gworld, Jun 28, 2013 IP
  7. Jeffreyw

Best Answers:
    Hate can be perceived differently by each person. Also "hate" is a motive, it could not be detected right away by hearing.

Of course "nothing to be scared of" can't be felt when their numbers aren't growing. In my place in Mindanao in the Philippines, in Nigeria, Lebanon, Pakistan where their population are significant. Non-Muslims are getting killed almost each day, their businesses are seized.

Jeffreyw, Jun 28, 2013 IP
  8. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:

In other places the Muslims are getting killed, so what? The world is tough so instead of crying about it and being scared, deal with it and get on with your life. Being a stupid Muslim or a stupid Christian or a stupid Jew is as bad as each other. We don´t need more stupid people who want to fight each other, we need people who tell them you and your religion are stupid and get a life instead.

gworld, Jun 28, 2013 IP
  9. Jeffreyw

Best Answers:
    There should be people to expose a certain topic, to have opinions about certain issues, to blog about them. It's everybody's right to write or talk about it as long as it's not based on hate. You do it too, I'm sure of that.

Do I just "complain" or merely "talk" about it? Of course not, I am volunteering myself to a kids soccer club, the kids are can be Christians or Muslims. I dont just coach soccer, I coach them about how to be good people when they grow up.

Jeffreyw, Jun 28, 2013 IP
  10. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I don't like it, but other people like to say that I fear it and that I want to spread hate.. No I just don't like it because I find it stupid and gross. Surely other people find me gross and stupid, well that's life, everyone has an opinion. But surely islam is getting very annoying as their numbers is growing wherever you look, and they're not getting any smarter.. :)

JamesColin, Jul 3, 2013 IP