1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My 90 Day Video Challenge

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Webdesignerfaith, Jun 26, 2013.

Day #1 -> Why Majority of Online Marketers Are Not Making Money?

The reason why majority of online marketers isn't making money is because they jump from traffic source to traffic source. One day they try solo ads, another day they try PPC instead of trying to master it. This way they cannot get any sound results.
    Feel free to comment.

Webdesignerfaith, Jun 26, 2013 IP
  2. BackSlashDesigns

BackSlashDesigns Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Faith, great video and I will look forward to your future videos. I remember when I first started started learning to make money online, I used to jump from one way to make money to another expecting to make money straight away. Then after some experience I learned it is better to concentrate on making money on one technique master it and then move on to another way etc. Thanks for the tip, it will be very useful for newcomers!

Some advice about the videos, I think you should put a 10 second intro at the beginning saying "90 Day Video Challenge" with your website and your name. Also at the end I think you should put a call to action as well and maybe include your website and social networking sites you are on. Also the last thing I would like to say is that your videos are in 240p you should try and make them 720p HD if possible. Also I love the fact that you add audio in your background to make it more lively!

BackSlashDesigns, Jun 26, 2013 IP
  3. Webdesignerfaith

Webdesignerfaith Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey Backslash design,
    yup I know you are right. However, this is 90 video challenge so I need to post a video every day for 90 days and editing always takes a lot of your time. I tried to convert the video into HD today and quality was only a bit better as my camera is a bit old. But I do add a background audio :) I was also looking at some intro that I could use. But if I promote my website in the video, I might be banned from the forum for promoting my products, is that correct?

Webdesignerfaith, Jun 27, 2013 IP
  4. BackSlashDesigns

BackSlashDesigns Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry I am not too sure whether you can or not, you should ask the moderators.

BackSlashDesigns, Jun 27, 2013 IP
  5. Webdesignerfaith

Best Answers:
    Oh, by the way how do you like other people's posts here? :)

6. Webdesignerfaith

Best Answers:
    Day #2 -> Why This Is The Best Time Not To Have Plan B

7. smart-seo9

smart-seo9 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank's for the videos
    It's better to make intro for the videos

smart-seo9, Jun 28, 2013 IP
  8. Webdesignerfaith

Best Answers:
    Thank you Smart-Seo :) I've added intro.

Day 3 --> Taking Action

Taking massive action in online marketing is necessary. Marketers who do not take massive action get only small results that usually discourage them to carry on. This is why taking massive action is so important.

Webdesignerfaith, Jun 28, 2013 IP
    cronik likes this.
  9. Gianni Palazzo

Gianni Palazzo Member

Best Answers:

THANK YOU for the advice you are absolutely right. The idea is to stick to one or two traffic sources that you like until you see results. There is not point in jumping from one traffic technique to another one without seeing results.

All the best.

Gianni Palazzo, Jun 29, 2013 IP
  10. Stephanie Winfield

Stephanie Winfield Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Video & Graphics Work Links
    flic.kr/ps/2nkfvK
    vimeo.com/creativemotionsgraphics/videos

Stephanie Winfield, Jun 29, 2013 IP
  11. Webdesignerfaith

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your post Gianni,
    I'd give you a like if I knew how lol. I'm still learning to use this forum.

Day #4 --> How I Got a Lead For $0.09

Writing an ad and especially a text for a landing page isn't as easy as people may think. There are words that are catchy and naturally attract and words that don't. Make sure you pick those that attract your potential visitors that click on your ad and opt-in.

Webdesignerfaith, Jun 29, 2013 IP
  12. CandleKeep

CandleKeep Active Member

Best Answers:
    You're absolutely right.

Bruce Lee had a saying:

CandleKeep, Jun 29, 2013 IP
  13. rbates

rbates Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I love the intro. You are an inspiration. I think that your video series is a great idea.

I also like "Candle's" Bruce Lee quote (yes, I'm a Lee fan).

Maybe you have heard the saying "Practice makes perfect". Then it was "Perfect practice makes perfect". I think that perfect practice makes perfect sense.

Faith, keep up the wonderful work.

rbates, Jun 30, 2013 IP
  14. Slincon

Slincon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's a good quote along the lines of practice makes perfect. Admittedly, it's probably the #1 reason for failure with internet marketing.

Slincon, Jun 30, 2013 IP
  15. Webdesignerfaith

Best Answers:
    Thank you guys,
    you are sooo sweet. I love being around my online marketing family.
    The intro I got from fiverr.com for $5. It's a really good website. These guys can create anything for you.

Yes, I love Bruce Lee's quote. Thank you for sharing CandleKeep.
    Thank you for such inspiring me Slincon and rbates. I'd give you likes if I knew how.

Day #5 --> Why It Is Important To Think of Your WHY

As online marketers we think that the only thing we should think about should be driving traffic to our website. However, establishing goals is crucial. It is important to motivate yourself and know how much money you want to make in the next 30 days, 60 days, 90 days. This way you will see quicker results.

Webdesignerfaith, Jul 1, 2013 IP
  16. Stephanie Winfield

Stephanie Winfield Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    :cool: conversation i like it.....

Stephanie Winfield, Jul 1, 2013 IP
  17. Webdesignerfaith

Best Answers:
    Day #6 --> Why Mindset Is Important in Online Marketing

Thoughts lead to actions and actions lead to results. If our thoughts are not positive, we won't take necessary actions and won't get good results which lead into disappointment. This why reading books and audios about mindset is important.

Webdesignerfaith, Jul 2, 2013 IP
  18. cronik

cronik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Awesome videos! I subscribed to this thread to get updates, as they are definitely worth watching. I've only watched the videos from this thread, but I will subscribe to your Youtube channel also when I get the chance.

Minset is very important, one needs to stay positive if he or she wants to become successful. There are so many things that can ruin one's motivation and lead to negative thoughts, so we must train ourselves to think positively and keep pushing forward until we get where we want to be.

cronik, Jul 2, 2013 IP
  19. .hawaii

.hawaii Member

Best Answers:
    This is a great idea. You are obviously motivated, and your website looks very professional.

My advice is, video production is pretty important if you want regular viewers. It should be pretty cheap to set up a decent "set" at home. Even a video with "nature" background is great, however you will want to use a tripod and stand in front of the camera. You will probably also want to record audio form a separatemicrophone rather than the camera's microphone. Take a look at this for some ideas maybe:

Another thing, you might want to write a script and structure what you are going to say.

Overall though it's a great idea, good luck with it!

.hawaii, Jul 2, 2013 IP
  20. Webdesignerfaith

Best Answers:
    Thank you guys for lovely comments. I see you as my online marketing family.
    This is my 90 day video challenge so producing high quality videos is not really possible because of lack of time. But that Yaro.tv is very inspiring and I've learned a lot from the videos. Thank you .hawaii for sharing :)

This is Day #7 --> Why Should Not Give Up

Winners never lose because they never quit. We might get punched Sometimes but we can always stand up and pursue our dream. This why we should not give up.

Webdesignerfaith, Jul 4, 2013 IP