1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does anyone have expierence or reviews with Media.net?

Discussion in 'Publisher Network' started by techgr78, Mar 11, 2013.

Hello all, like to know if anyone has any reviews with media.net? are they legit? do they pay?

Any info would be great!

Thanks

techgr78, Mar 11, 2013 IP
  2. basketballboy

basketballboy Member

Best Answers:
    I've never used it myself, but it seems to be legit. Very professional design and a 3,462 rank on Alexa bodes extremely well for it.

basketballboy, Mar 11, 2013 IP
  3. langau

langau Member

Best Answers:
    they are linked with yahoo so you can think that they are legit, but getting approved by them is little difficult because they do require good reputed sites, so most of the websites may not get approve.

langau, Mar 11, 2013 IP
  4. techgr78

techgr78 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    did some google search, hear they are a scam?? and do not pay?

techgr78, Mar 13, 2013 IP
  5. globalwalyy

globalwalyy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Though i just started using them, am yet to reach my payment threshold, but i have lots of friend who have been using it, and he surely don't have any problem receiving his payment.. So they are Legit, and since they are now in partnership with Yahoo and Bings, am sure they wont wanna betray people trust...

globalwalyy, Mar 26, 2013 IP
  6. xplicitman

xplicitman Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    anyone using them, i have some sites with good TQ. i FIND someone for a jv

xplicitman, Mar 29, 2013 IP
  7. jemekite

jemekite Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Media.net is legit company, some of my friend making good money with them, unfortunately my application was rejected :(

jemekite, Mar 29, 2013 IP
  8. Kavalar

Kavalar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    They are legitimate. There's no question there. I use Media.net on a site in the pet niche. I have Adsense on that site as well. And, atm, Media.net is making me more money. I guess it's because the ads are more attractive. The CPC is about the same as with Adsense.

Kavalar, Apr 24, 2013 IP
  9. Karshim Kanwar

Karshim Kanwar Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have started using them and since two months there are well on course for perfect Google AdSense replacement.

Not received any payment yet as minimum threshold is not reached.

Karshim Kanwar, Jun 7, 2013 IP
  10. Mohit Mathur

Mohit Mathur Member

Best Answers:
    They are really nice and are supportive in approach towards publishers with supports like someone in person is going to help you earn more. They have better RPM as compared to adsense as well as the person assigned strategy is nice for publishers with writing skills but weak in putting ads on to their website.
    My experience is nice with them yet to get the first payment but I am sure will reach the threshold sooner with the way it is going now.
    I want to just share one feedback in terms of acceptance to get accepted by YPN, if you are generating great and original content (They are smart enough to figure this out) your website will surely be accepted. Plus you should be patient enough to retry application if your website is rejected but only after learning the issue and fixing it for sure.

Mohit Mathur, Jun 22, 2013 IP
  11. havilove

havilove Member

Best Answers:
    I have seen some reported that RPM just good for first 2 week (on google search and a few forum - https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/report-of-using-media-net-ads-network.2650518/)
    This is correctly ? Any idea for this?

havilove, Jun 25, 2013 IP
  12. mujju93

mujju93 Member

Best Answers:
    Same with me..!! rpm dropped to zero, nd no reply since than

mujju93, Jul 25, 2013 IP
  13. ajit s

ajit s Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    even i am using media.net but i never got above $.13.. my users are from india and still they approved my account and now i am not getting what i was expecting. big problem with media.net no transparency, they decide rpm and you have to accept. only good thing that they provide account manager whom you can ask queries. but if you ask me i will suggest dont west time and energy for getting media.net account.

ajit s, Jul 29, 2013 IP
  14. mujju93

mujju93 Member

Best Answers:
    Actually, my account manager is also not replying.

mujju93, Jul 31, 2013 IP
  15. JoinedBro

JoinedBro Member

Best Answers:
    Media.net is a good alternative to Google adsense, but they only approve if you have high traffic, page views and most part of your traffic is from US, Canada, UK..
    You may find some more alternatives from http://www.technologybell.com/best-adsense-alternatives-review/
    Hope that make sense :)

JoinedBro, Aug 22, 2013 IP
  16. blogdum

blogdum Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Media.net is legit but their RPM tracking system is difficult to understand. I think they are still on beta stage where they are testing traffic. Sometimes even I receive $0 RPM but after some days it comes back to normal. Contact your a/c manager for this issue to get resolved. ;)

blogdum, Aug 22, 2013 IP
  17. mansheb

mansheb Member

Best Answers:
    I have used them for 3 days so far. First day i really got excited because RPM was $2.35 and i earned $2.80. I then added more ads and on my mobile website too, then the following day RPM dropped to $0.05, on the third day RPM went up to $0.35, but im really disappointed with them. My news website has so much traffic (over 50,000 unique visitors each day), and since CPX interactive and Adtegrity have both accepted me, i will work with those ones and leave media.net alone.

mansheb, Aug 23, 2013 IP
  18. mansheb

mansheb Member

Best Answers:
    There is no way media.net can ever be better or even closer to adsense, never ever. while i get money enough to live a lavish life with adsense, through media.net im struggling to even get $1 per day.

mansheb, Sep 17, 2013 IP
  19. werliyu

werliyu Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Media.net makes more money than Adsense. They are yahoo/bing ads...
    Their ads block is unique, you should tried it.

werliyu, Sep 17, 2013 IP
  20. JusttirLeon

JusttirLeon Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    media.net is a complete scam. They will freeze your account when you reach a certain earnings amount with the excuse of low quality traffic.

I had a site that lost over 1000$ with them. They first send you an email about low quality traffic. I immediately did a research and found articles about their scam then removed all their ad code off my site then a couple of days later they send a suspended message, note the last part it's frozen. There is no possible way they can receive low quality traffic when all adcodes have been removed.

JusttirLeon, Sep 19, 2013 IP
    vna1611 likes this.