1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

InOutScripts Search Engine Script. My Honest Review...TERRIBLE!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by canaryspace, Nov 22, 2012.

I have purchased InOutScripts search engine for my new project and have to say, their support is terrible, their software does not work and I have been scammed once again by people who just take money for nothing. They claim that it uses FREE APIs, NONE OF THE APIS ARE FREE, unless you limit your website users to allow them only 100 Google searches a month and 5000 Bing, Yahoo charges no matter what now. Also, I purchased the translator plugin, this does not work without a paid API.

I also purchased the Google theme but nothing works. They say that they offer free installation, but their lazy staff Rojin P Mani, said rudely "I am too busy to do this, install it yourself!" DISGUSTING!!!

The Google theme is full of errors and when I report these errors Rojin P Mani (who seems to be the only person running the site) said "Sorry I can not get to the office today".

They have very lazy staff who do not care once you have paid them.

The script will only return results from Google and not Bing.

Amazon does not work.

eBay does not work.

$872 waste of money! For this price for a script, I think that after 7 days, I should have something that works!!!

AVOID INOUTSCRIPTS AT ALL COSTS, THEY DO NOT CARE AFTER YOU HAVE PAID THEM.

If you are desperate for a good search engine scripts, try ksearch or post on this thread with other good ones, but I can say I am totally gutted and angry with my treatment from Inoutscripts, joke of company, scammers.

canaryspace, Nov 22, 2012 IP
  2. canaryspace

canaryspace Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I want to bring everyone´s attention to a team of scammers selling software that is supposedly Google search engine friendly when in fact, it is totally search engine UNFRIENDLY! I paid inoutscripts.com for their search engine script, costing me well over $800 because I purchased the Google theme from them on top of the full version of the script and various other plugins.

What these scammers tell you, before parting with your hard earned cash, is

1, The scripts are search engine friendly.
    2, If I am not happy I will get a refund.

None of the above is true! Still no refund and I have had to start a Paypal dispute, which I will lose because it is a none tangiable item! This is where these scammers get you.

Also, they say the search engine APIs are free..

1, Google only free for 100 searches per day.
    2, Bing only free up to 5,000 searches per month.
    3, Yahoo NOT FREE!!

I purchased the translation plugin and there was no mention on their website at the time that it requires Googles translate API key that is NOT FREE.

The mobile part of the site sometimes works, but looks horrible, but most of the time, INTERNAL SERVER ERRORS and the staff are too lazy to fix it, they say, "It works in our Android", well Inoutscripts, it doesnt work in my Android and about 50 others here in Spain! Scammers!!

Anyway, I am going to fight them, warn everyone on the net to avoid them and I really hope Paypal take my side on things, because I might as well of set fire to my hard earned cash.

I hope people who read this avoid this scamming company, Rojan P Mani does not care, he was too lazy to install the script, although it says "free installation". It is funny really because before I parted with cash, he was telling me all the good stuff about the software and he would install it and it is Googl friendly, I dont have to pay for the APIs etc etc, what a load of RUBBISH! They take your money and give you a script that is totally rubbish, full of bugs and errors and then they ask you to pay to have the THEIR bugs fixed! That was the final straw, I will never pay to fix bugs in someones software to make it better for them, THEY SHOULD BE DOING THIS to make it better to sell! Scamming idiots!!!!

canaryspace, Jan 10, 2013 IP
  3. canaryspace

Best Answers:
    Inoutscripts.com have read this review and asked me to remove it and then they will refund me, should I trust a company that has already screwed me? I dont think so!

canaryspace, Jan 11, 2013 IP
  4. titohn

titohn Peon

Best Answers:
    Agree!! Inout Scripts SUCKS!! I bought from them ultimate adserver (Biggest mistake in my entire life!!!) I asked them to refund my money - Didnt and wont happen:(( - Their script - Ultimate adserver is sooo shity that not even their demo sites are working - Ugly interface and hard to modify - have in mind that this assholes offers customized interface design but this have a cost. My personal advice: DONT BUY SHITTY SCRIPTS FROM INOUT!!!! there are better options on the market such as post affiliate wich is kind of expensive but it worth to pay for if compared with any crap developed by inout.
    P.S. Inout bastards asked for my testimonial... but because i was telling the true and they dindt like it, wasnt published on their website. They just post fake testimonials that some lazy indians are writting for them.

titohn, Jan 11, 2013 IP
  5. canaryspace

Best Answers:
    They actually refunded my money :)

They also asked me to delete any bad forum posts so in respect of the full refund and apology I had from them, I would like this thread deleted please.

canaryspace, Jan 12, 2013 IP
  6. canaryspace

Best Answers:
    Recently I spent over $400 on software to run my new search engine website and looking around, decided that InOutScripts.com was the best choice to use, due to all of it´s features that are listed on its sales page, how I was wrong! The corrospondence was great and many promises were made, including customizations, but then I made the mistake of paying for the script!

After InOutScripts.com take your money, they will go AWOL, they will not answer your messages and if you are really unlucky, you will have Rojin P Mani as your help person, he is an arrogant and lazy person who is on holiday more than at work!

After waiting almost 2 weeks for the software to actually be installed, none of the plugins worked and none of the features that are promised worked at all. The results were only delivered from Google and my Adsense account was banned due to the software using Google illegally to deliver search results. What InOutScripts.com don´t tell you is all the APIs are NOT free, you have a very limited amount of search results per day and after that, you are charged, this is why they sell a spider script at a rediculous price, because without the spider script, the search engine script is useless.
    Support was an absolute nightmare, sometimes I would wait 2 weeks or longer for a reply and always the same excuses “Sorry I was ill”, “Sorry I don´t work on holidays” and the rudest one yet “Sorry I have been too busy with other customers”. Many of my support tickets remain unanswered so I have had to scrap the project and use a much cheaper search engine script from a much better company.

I had to write a lot of bad reviews to get my money back from InOutScripts.com and eventually, with the rise in rankings due to social shares from people who experienced a bad time with the company, the bad reviews are right at the top of all search engines. Although I did get a full refund, I was asked to remove all the bad reviews, I decided not to because InOutScripts.com wasted a lot of my time and gave me a lot of stress and why should I remove the truth? I don´t want other people to have the same problems as me and face the possibility of losing money to a scam company from India, which has the highest rate of online scammers from anythere in the world! My reviews still remain and always will do, in fact, it actually feels great knowing that I am able to stop InOutScripts.com from making sales, they are scammers and got what they deserved!

I have also recently received an email from Jacob Baby, what a name, sounds like one of the Indian scammers from a chat site trying to get personal info from you! Anyway, he has asked me to remove the reviews because it is killing their sales, they can no longer take our hard earned cash and scam the crap out of innocent people. I said that I would remove the bad reviews but only if they install a full working version of their search engine script with all modules and plugins, fully working. The reason for this is because I want people to be able to see a working version of their software and I can add it to the bad reviews to show that they have fixed the issues. The reply from Jacob Baby was a straight “NO”, no way are they going to install a full working version for free, instead they would do it for 50% off the normal price! This just shows that they do not have any confidence in their own scripts and that they are all still full of bugs. I am not giving those scammers any more of my money and I hope I can bring them right down and destroy them. End of the day, InOutScripts.com is a terrible Indian scamming company which will promise you the world, take your money and then go AWOL!

canaryspace, Jun 24, 2013 IP
  7. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    That's pretty much a theme with all outsourced scripts and their companies. I don't know where you're located, but if the company you bought your script from has a 12-hour time difference, obviously you're going to have issues communicating with them. Miscommunications will be your second hassle since English is their second language. But those scripts are one of the best in the world. If an American company was designing and selling those scripts here it would've been $4000 not $400 and had just as many bugs.

qwikad.com, Jun 24, 2013 IP
  8. canaryspace

Best Answers:
    12 hour difference or not, they do not answer support questions for days or even weeks, there is no excuse there!!! Their scripts do not do what they say they do and I found a much better script at over 5 times less cost that actually does more, inluding a web spider! Their website is written in perfect English, so language barrier should never be a problem either. Sorry, but I think you are wrong with everything you have said. Do a Google search and you will see many many many pissed off people who have been scammed by InOutScripts.com.

9. qwikad.com

Best Answers:
    I am not trying to defend them, don't get me wrong. I was just saying that the outsourced companies suck when it comes to customer support. Pretty much all of them. I understand your frustration, been there, done that. You can try to stop your CC payment and argue that the company ripped you off, or open a case on PayPal if you paid for it that way to try to get your money back. Sorry for the headache!

10. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    malky66, Jun 24, 2013 IP
  11. canaryspace

Best Answers:
    Don´t worry, just warning others about the company before anybody else gets ripped off. I gave InOutScripts a chance to prove me wrong by installing a fully working version of what I previously purchased but they declined on the offer and wanted more money from me. That, in itself, tells me that they still have not fixed the bugs in their script. Another thing, if you pay by Paypal, you will not get your money back as it is a non-tangiable product, you are only covered with physical products with a tracking ID.

12. canaryspace

Best Answers:

Only once and never again, just want to bring as much attention to their shite as possible, they wasted a lot of my time, had bad attitudes and almost took my money for nothing. The more people I warn about them, the less people will be scammed, so thats a good thing ;)

13. qwikad.com

Best Answers:
    Gosh. In Jan. 10 thread it says that the company refunded him the money. This whole thing sounds like a comedy club now.

14. canaryspace

Best Answers:
    It took a hell of a long time and lots of bad reviews to get my money back, they wanted to keep it and would have if I hadn´t spent a lot of time and effort on bad reviews! Gosh, yes, this is another post because InOutScripts are currently writing false great reviews about their shite scripts and trying to disguide the bad reviews in quantity. Go and buy one of their scripts, quikad, and lets see how you get on, I think you will be changing your mind and writing just as many bad reviews as I have done!

15. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:

Only once..so how come you paid $872 in 2012....

and recently $400...
    smells like bullshit to me...

malky66, Jun 24, 2013 IP
  16. canaryspace

Best Answers:
    $872 with the plugins, refunded, $400 for the scripts, had to fight for that refund. Call what I say bullshit, go and buy one of their scripts and I hope you have the same problems as I had! malky66, you work for them or something? I think you are either an affiliate for them or just a tit!

17. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Don't be such a retard, i work or affiliate for no-one, your story's full of inconsistencies...in January you posted this:

6 months later you're starting yet another thread calling them scammers...your full of it you muppet

malky66, Jun 24, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  18. canaryspace

Best Answers:
    Go and buy their script, go on, I dare you!

19. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    It seems like you make a career out of professional snivelling:
    https://forums.digitalpoint.com/thr...afim-i-lost-all-my-money-for-nothing.2535289/

Along with your three threads crying about the same company. Sad to see anyone get scammed, but you're a serial victim. More due diligence required (you could have found out about the APIs beforehand)? Make sure you're being realistic regarding price and time scales?

ryan_uk, Jun 24, 2013 IP
  20. canaryspace

Best Answers:
    If I am screwed by someone or a company I am not just letting them get away with it! Should be thanking me for warning people about these scammers NOT degrading me you fucking prick.

canaryspace, Jun 28, 2013 IP