1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please guid me i got my adsense earning downfall from 20$ to 4$ per day

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by panhwerwaseem, Jun 17, 2013.

Dear all expert of Adsense
    I am using adsense from last year i have a website which earn 20$ per day but after 22nd May 2013 i got big downfall in my adsense earning now my current per day earning is 4$ please anyone help how i can get out from this big problem because it create big problem for me please help me thanks

panhwerwaseem, Jun 17, 2013 IP
  2. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    what about traffic,.. going down or going up..?
    maybe this cause of google update

robyries, Jun 17, 2013 IP
  3. panhwerwaseem

panhwerwaseem Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    my traffic is also affect after 22nd may is their any solution available for this problem

panhwerwaseem, Jun 17, 2013 IP
  4. guoke512

guoke512 Peon

Best Answers:
    my traffic is also affect after 22nd may is their any solution available for this problem

guoke512, Jun 18, 2013 IP
  5. panhwerwaseem

panhwerwaseem Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    my traffic and google adsense earning both affect please tell me any solution which increase my earning

panhwerwaseem, Jun 18, 2013 IP
  6. mSanjay

mSanjay Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The main reason why your Adsense earning fell down is because of the fall in the traffic (considering other factors are constant). May be its because of the Google update as said by robyries earlier. Or, it might be because of the increase in the number of competitors related to your niche resulting in low ranking of your site in Google search page results.

All you need to do is now to research your previous traffic trend (if any tools used before). If not, study the current position of your selected keywords in the search engines and try to improve it. Lastly, if there is no traffic then no Adsense earnings at all.

mSanjay, Jun 21, 2013 IP
  7. alitacastel

alitacastel Active Member

Best Answers:
    Agreed with mSanjay. research on keywords which were attracting good traffic in the past to your website then check your current ranking against those keywords.

alitacastel, Jun 22, 2013 IP
  8. Expectation

Expectation Member

Best Answers:
    22nd may google update penguin update so you all guys hit by penguin so that is main reason your adsense earning is big decline

Expectation, Jun 22, 2013 IP
  9. panhwerwaseem

panhwerwaseem Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes mSanjay i get my traffic down because many people post same type of niche which i have so can you tell me how i can get out from this low traffic issue how i can achieve same old traffic

panhwerwaseem, Jun 22, 2013 IP
  10. Expectation

Expectation Member

Best Answers:
    it is very difficult task to recover but it is possible always try to build quality backlinks and your contents must be unique and never do spam anywhere only build quality backlinks mate good luck

Expectation, Jun 22, 2013 IP
  11. faheem334

faheem334 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Bro you should do frequent changes in your site, like removing spam links, creating high quality links only and some more important changes, let me know your keywords and URL, i can help you in getting your site back.

faheem334, Jun 22, 2013 IP
  12. panhwerwaseem

panhwerwaseem Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    please tell me how i can identify spam links on my website?

13. mSanjay

mSanjay Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Check for outgoing links in your site. You can find many outbound link checking tools online for free. Just do a search in that tool and remove links that u don't want link to. Don't over link to external sites unless you have to. It is better to add rel="nofollow" tag for those outgoing links.

mSanjay, Jun 22, 2013 IP
  14. panhwerwaseem

panhwerwaseem Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Dear mSanjay Actually i am not expert in this work can you tell me name of any software which remove bad quality outbound links from my website and also tell where i have to add rel="nofollow" when i start my web i get lucky and my content is awesome thats why i got awesome amount of traffic in just few months so but after 22nd may i face huge loss in website traffic and earning so please help me. thanks

15. Malik Mudassar

Malik Mudassar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I agree with all of you who blame penguin or panda for reducing traffic but first we need to find out the reasons our traffic was cut down, either by google or by any other means. Trust me when we have this figured , getting that traffic back has plenty of ways.

Malik Mudassar, Jun 22, 2013 IP
  16. panhwerwaseem

panhwerwaseem Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Dear Malik Mudassar i figure out that my all traffic cut down from Google because when my website get 2000 daily visitor 90% visitors comes from Google but now i got only 800 visitors per day only 500 visitors come from google, I research on this issue from last 30 days but i don't get any solution to solve this big problem, if you have any solution please tell me so i will apply that on my website. thanks

17. Malik Mudassar

Malik Mudassar Greenhorn

Best Answers:

Dear Friend!

In you own statement! you mentioned that your traffic was coming from google. It means that your web page was optimized or ranked against a specific keyword which was grabbing the traffic from google. That rank is fallen because of the competition that is the only reason your organic traffic is now converting to the sites above you in google ranking.

Solution

You need to check your SEO stats again. Check all the keywords you have optimized. You must have been familiar with SERPS tools. There are a lot of them for FREE like Mozilla Rank Checker extension. All you need is quality SEO again. SEO is a process which never stops.

Malik Mudassar, Jun 22, 2013 IP
  18. panhwerwaseem

panhwerwaseem Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes Malik Mudassar you are absolutely correct i have a Keyword who's name is {"Web Freer"} this specific keyword give me more than 2000 Pageviews on daily basis but after 22nd may my Web Freer keyword result come on the 4th number in google search, can you suggest me how i will increase SEO of that keyword and make it more optimiz so it will again give me good number of traffic with high earning

panhwerwaseem, Jun 23, 2013 IP
  19. Malik Mudassar

Malik Mudassar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Dear Friend !

SEO is not mathematics, All you need to do is to make quality backlinks coming from High PR sites with Anchor text which match your keyword and relevant to your site. Thats it.

My Advice, Use Article Submission. Get a quality article spin it and use UAW to submit it to multiple article directories. But don't throw all articles in a day or don't rust too much links per day. Set an amount of links you have to throw to your site like 50 to 100. and then keep doing it for the rest of the month.

Also use social media book marking. Best of Luck

Malik Mudassar, Jun 23, 2013 IP
  20. panhwerwaseem

panhwerwaseem Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Dear Malik Mudassar i use all of these things on daily basis i use each and every thing what you say in your last message but at this time i am just asking you how i can get my old traffic back on my website.

panhwerwaseem, Jun 23, 2013 IP