1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to increase Keyword Rank?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by dpsingh, Jun 20, 2013.

Hello All

Webxpertindia.com

This is my website and this website is indexing in Google but my targeted keywords are not in rank. What is reason?

Please share your Idea....

dpsingh, Jun 20, 2013 IP
  2. OM.SEOExpert

OM.SEOExpert Banned

Best Answers:
    After Penguin2.0 updates Google give on-page more importance, so fist complete your on-page optimizations and then start quality link building.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2013
    OM.SEOExpert, Jun 20, 2013 IP
  3. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Of course On-Page is more important now, but you should pay ATTENTION to what exactly you are doing for your Off-Page SEO!!! Google HATES when we use the same keyword many times.. Keyword density is something we should really cope with right now...

So... First choose your best keyword (use H1 for it in your website) and do NOT use it more than 1 for 200 words on your website (MAX 3 times per page!)... Secondary keywords (H2 -> the same usage!)

For Off-Page use only HIGH quality backlinks with your main keyword (like guest blogging from PR4+ related blog!) or a very important backlink like from Social Bookmarking site or anything related.

Good luck! :)

patco, Jun 20, 2013 IP
  4. OM.SEOExpert

OM.SEOExpert Banned

Best Answers:
    I am totally agree with Patco. Guest blog posting is best way for high quality back-links. If you post your article at high PR, good Alexa ranked blog get SERP improvement and high traffic.

So, Guest blog posting is best.

OM.SEOExpert, Jun 20, 2013 IP
  5. alex06295

alex06295 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What keyword are you ranking from this site?

If the keyword is less competitive then you have to do less work, if keyword is competitive then you have to work hard.

However, these days, you need to perform quality works for better result.. you should focus on content creation mainly.

alex06295, Jun 20, 2013 IP
  6. wordpecker

wordpecker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I guess you are trying to rank for anything related to SEO, web design, web hosting. My dear friend, you are targeting the prime keywords. Several thousands SEO geeks like you are fighting for the first page. So don't expect anything to happen so early. Your site looks fairly new (No PR, only 55 indexed pages in Google), back-link profile doesn't look impressive at all, it's way too early to expect even a 4-5 word keyword in such highly competitive niche. Try to work on low-competition ones first. Build quality backlinks to reach the top 10.

wordpecker, Jun 20, 2013 IP
  7. OM.SEOExpert

OM.SEOExpert Banned

Best Answers:
    Yes, Single keyword like SEO, Web design, web hosting are very competitive and you should start with long tail keywords like "best SEO services company", "website design company"

OM.SEOExpert, Jun 21, 2013 IP
  8. lesterj

lesterj Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's difficult to say without knowing your particular situation, but it sounds like you may have been doing some link building which Google would considers spammy. And because of that, they have either devalued those links or possibly penalized you for those links.

Unfortunately, there isn't a quick solution to something like this. The first thing you would want to do is examine your link profile and see if there's anything about it that looks spammy. This would be things like having links from spammy websites, or links from bad neighborhoods, or if the majority of your links have keywords in the anchor text. Things like these which would show Google that there's something going on with your link building you're trying to manipulate their system.

If you find some things in your link profile that are questionable or just plain spammy, then you'll need to start getting links removed and start disavowing links in order to fix that. While you're doing that though, you'll want to build real legitimate links. In fact, depending on how your link profile looks, you may be able to get away with only building real legitimate links from here on and it might fix your link profile. But of course this just means creating good content, having a website that is valuable to people, and making connections with people, so that you're able to push that content out and generate real natural links.

I know this probably isn't what you wanted to hear, but there really isn't a quick fix in SEO, especially after Penguin and Panda.

lesterj, Jun 21, 2013 IP
  9. SearchBliss

SearchBliss Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    After looking at your site, I'm a little confused by your post because you offer SEO services. I can also see quite a few on-page SEO issues. Titles alone confuse me. Are you an SEO company, and e-commerce company, web hosting company, etc..? You've spread your on-page SEO impact too thin. Other "detailed" pages have your target keywords three times in the titles alone. The page copy looks keyword stuffed as well. If I read "windows hosting" or windows web hosting" one more time I'm going yo scream. If this is doing this to me, think about your users and Google's algo. People will turn away and Google will push your site away in the SERPs. Your off-page SEO efforts may be impacting your site as well, but I won't delve into that.

SearchBliss, Jun 21, 2013 IP
  10. OM.SEOExpert

OM.SEOExpert Banned

Best Answers:
    I have seen your website is pretty good according to view look. Now keep attentions its onsite optimizations like, Title, meta tags, headings and content. Should be all unique and informative.

You can use SEO Moz tool for help.

OM.SEOExpert, Jun 21, 2013 IP
  11. income_by_internet

income_by_internet Member

Best Answers:
    best answer in this topic in real the content is the king in real & can target more unique visitors even this articles less or little :)

income_by_internet, Jun 22, 2013 IP
  12. OM.SEOExpert

OM.SEOExpert Banned

Best Answers:
    Keywords research and good content is must including 2-5% targeted keywords density. After that start quality link building. you can take SEO services by SEO professionals.

OM.SEOExpert, Jun 22, 2013 IP
  13. SERPpoint

SERPpoint Active Member

Best Answers:

It may be that you have over-optimized your targeted keyword.. you should work naturally for better result.

SERPpoint, Jun 23, 2013 IP
  14. My Property Stores

My Property Stores Active Member

Best Answers:
    try to apply more off page SEO to rank your keywords in Google and always refer the latest Google penquin and panda updates.

My Property Stores, Jun 24, 2013 IP
  15. neetuk

neetuk Member

Best Answers:
    Create high quality backlinks to increase page rank.

neetuk, Aug 2, 2013 IP