1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Good websites for earning money online?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by JFT, Jun 10, 2013.

Ok I would really appreciate if everyone would recommend some great ways to earn online. Please don't say about affiliate marketing, SEO and else more complicated stuff :) . And don't please mention things like neobux and earning 0.00001 monthly... Thanks in advance, and mention websites that can earn outside US...

JFT, Jun 10, 2013 IP
  2. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    this website....

offer a useful service and get paid.

matt_62, Jun 10, 2013 IP
  3. Alyssa Lochmore

Alyssa Lochmore Member

Best Answers:
    People make money offering blog commenting and social bookmarking. If your writing skills are good enough, you can write content in your native language.

Alyssa Lochmore, Jun 10, 2013 IP
  4. Thriftypreneur

Thriftypreneur Member

Best Answers:
    Here are a few ways you can earn online without owning your own website or doing SEO or affiliate marketing. All of these are legit companies with good reputations.

1. Fiverr - http://fiverr.com/
    Come up with a service you can provide (writing, design, building links, etc, etc) and you can start offering your services here. With various upsells available, you can make a fair amount off the intial $5 orders.

2. Text Broker - http://www.textbroker.com/
    If you can write, you can write articles for text broker clients and earn a pay wage based upon your writing skill level.

3. Constant Content - https://www.constant-content.com/
    Premium article writing service. If your writing skills are excellent, you can apply to be a writer and get paid a premium price for each and every article you sell.

4. Paid Forum Posting - http://www.paidforumposting.com/content/
    Another writing service in which you are paid to post on forums for their clients. Site is a little difficult to get started with, but they are always hungry for decent writers. You get paid via paypal for every post you make on forum jobs.

Hope that helps.

Thriftypreneur, Jun 10, 2013 IP
  5. rashida

rashida Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, You can start online classifieds business by creating your own classifieds site like gumtree . The Classifieds Site built with the good classifieds software gives you a good return on investment.

rashida, Jun 10, 2013 IP
  6. JFT

JFT Peon

Best Answers:
    For Fiverr I know, but only people who sell their are some experienced users who know how to design, create backlinks or bringing visitors to the site which I don't know.
    However I am really curious about page Amazon Mechanical Turk and I saw people are actually making some decent money there, but I realized it only pays to US citizens which I am not. However can someone explain me furthermore CloudFlowers and their similarities with Mechanical Turk and can it pay as decent as mTurk and not only for US citizens... Thanks in advance

JFT, Jun 11, 2013 IP
  7. VukasinI

VukasinI Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you have some special skills in Designing (sites, logos) or any other skill, you can offer it here on Digital Point.. But you won't earn so much if you are not really an expert.. I remmember how I started.. I was using everything on the Internet just to get money to pay hosting.. Then I get into CPA business.. I was earning $5-10 on the start and then I explode... Now I'm earning $100-200 a day and 70% of my earnings is just CPA... I was never been good in SEO, and that lead me to CPA...

VukasinI, Jun 11, 2013 IP
  8. Eugene_K.

Eugene_K. Member

Best Answers:
    Start group on Facebook or Twitter, grow it and sell paid posts.

Anytime you see "shared" links on large Facebook groups - odds are that somebody paid for it.

Eugene_K., Jun 11, 2013 IP
  9. Howard Lim

Howard Lim Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nothing is easy in this world, you need to understand what you want to go into. It can be
    1) Selling on ebay
    2) Setting up a webiste
    3) or even setting up a blog and then selling ads on your blog.

But to me the most important thing is to do what you enjoy and to do what you are good at doing. That way you would love doing it. :)

Cheers

Howard Lim, Jun 11, 2013 IP
  10. Yasman

Yasman Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you love writing, you should try tobe a typist for copywriting and ad submit...
    or
    if you love graphics design, you should try sell you designs in dropshipping tshirt...maybe by ebay...
    .....just googling

Yasman, Jun 11, 2013 IP
  11. syarinaelissa

syarinaelissa Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Have you ever heard of getting paid when doing surveys online? You don't earn much but still you can earn some while you surf the net. Type in 'paid surveys with free registration' on google, should appears tons of survey websites.

Check out this link http://www.wiseearning.com to find out more on how to earn money online

Have a good day

syarinaelissa, Jun 18, 2013 IP
  12. Eugene_K.

Eugene_K. Member

Best Answers:
    Surveys are the option, but it's not really something that will help you "earn". "Scrap by" is better word for this.

Earning online (and I mean "earning") is possible by either doing top-notch content writing, providing marketing services such as affiliate marketing, servicing as SEO expert, writing books, or working with display ads.

Surveys, pay-per-view and similar thing will get you waste your time and not earn even bare minimum that will let you pay your bills.

Obviously, I'm speaking from the perspective of living in the U.S. or Europe where you have certain minimum wages.

Eugene_K., Jun 19, 2013 IP
  13. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    if you dont have a website, service would be good, join here at fiver, seoclerks etc,
    if you have website, go for adsense.. :D

robyries, Jun 19, 2013 IP
  14. Eugene_K.

Eugene_K. Member

Best Answers:
    Adsense is a picky one.
    I'd say this - start a Facebook or Twitter group, grow it.
    Start selling posts.
    Then open a blog and try to resell Facebook traffic to AdSense. If it goes well, open a website and sell same traffic again :)

For the content writing:
    Article Sale- articlesale.com- . If you have any articles which you have never published anywhere before, you can sell them on this site.

Textmaster.com- accepts international writers. You will be required to provide a unique writing sample when applying.

Blogging.org- Pays upfront through PayPal when you have the minimum payout level, which is $25
    Constant-Content- If you have any articles which you have never published anywhere before, you can sell them on this site.

CloudCrowd – You will have to sign up using your Facebook account.

ContentDivas – Pays upfront. Apply for a writing position through their website.

iWriter- Pays upfront- You just sign up to the site and start getting orders. You do not need to fill out any applications or provide any writing samples. Pays weekly.

Mturk- They pay through Amazon gift certificates. Only US and Indian writers are paid cash through check.

NinerNiner- They pay $0.50 for blog posts (300-500 words). Signing up as a writer is quite easy. Pay is through PayPal.
    Original post is here:
    http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackh...-sites-pay-writers-worldwide-per-article.html

15. 99thin

99thin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    very useful info. thanks a lot for this.

thanks
    http://www.99th.in

99thin, Jun 19, 2013 IP
  16. Eugene_K.

Eugene_K. Member

Best Answers:
    Packers movers in India...srsly.
    Just out of curiosity - why do you have this website in English and not in Urdu or Punjabi?

17. jakeJF

jakeJF Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Some very interesting ways of making money here. Thanks people.

Also can someone explain what CPA is?

Cheers

jakeJF, Jun 19, 2013 IP
  18. agregat

agregat Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Try AdHitProfits. It revolutionizes the way online money is made ! PM me if interested to get more info and i would gladly send you some. You can join using the link below
    https://adhitprofits.com/?ref=agregat

Last edited: Jun 19, 2013
    agregat, Jun 19, 2013 IP
  19. Eugene_K.

Eugene_K. Member

Best Answers:
    CPA is the payment model. Stands for cost-per-action.
    And it can be any specific action that person does, such as - register on a website, subscribe to news, etc.

20. jakeJF

jakeJF Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:

Thanks Eugene!

jakeJF, Jun 19, 2013 IP