1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Twitter Account Help?

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by CMadeIt, Jun 4, 2013.

What is the best way to get started with having a successful twitter account. I had an account that I built up using the follow back method with users in my niche. I had about 4k followers and many of my tweets would get re tweeted 40+ times. Unfortunately this account was banned for following users to rapidly. What is the best method to get started with a new account and get followers? I'm looking to build an account with 100K followers or more so I can began profiting.

Thanks.

CMadeIt, Jun 4, 2013 IP
  2. Devtard

Devtard Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I doubt that there is any other way but spam/mass following if you are starting from scratch and don't have your Twitter promoted anywhere.

But as you already know, it is a tricky method.

Devtard, Jun 5, 2013 IP
  3. ninjamtlt1

ninjamtlt1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Follow people more slowly..only follow a few hundred a day. I used to do that until my account was built up, never got suspended. now the followers just come in on autopilot. good luck.

ninjamtlt1, Jun 6, 2013 IP
  4. mrgadget

mrgadget Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Here is my strategy to build follower: Step 1: Find the niche you want to earn follower and make a professional profile; Step 2: follow everyone till you reach the limit; Step 3: Go to fiverr to buy a service adding 10000-50000 followers to your account (without admin access and up to your budget). Note that all of them are fake followers but it really works well to increase your following limit & build reputation to your account (which make people dont hesitate to follow back) ; Step 4: Keep manually follow people in your field of interest and see your followers number boost.^^.

mrgadget, Jun 7, 2013 IP
    jobsense likes this.
  5. Montreal Classifieds

Montreal Classifieds Active Member

Best Answers:
    these are really good stats for such kind of users. I assume you had 4K and also followed 4K, and similarly your followers. Finding tweet between tweets of 4K users is simply impossible, unless retweets were for "FOLLOWBACK" crap.
    I personally don't believe in provided numbers. Better to have 100 real followers rather than 1000 fake.
    Tweet good/interesting things, mention and reply to others from your niche. Mass follow also can work if you will go with particular niche, not general following. And to keep your ratio, use tools to find who not follow you back and unfollow them.
    Also Twitter Directories can help.

Montreal Classifieds, Jun 8, 2013 IP
  6. Liquid_

Liquid_ Peon

Best Answers:
    The best way to get you up and running with this type of strategy is to:

1. Start an account->Edit your profile (Display Image, description, Start Posting Tweets)
    2. Buy 10,000 Followers from fiver
    3. Use Tweepi to start Following users in your niche (Best to start Like 3 days after creating the account)
    4. This way you follow up 950 users per day with a return of like 300 minimum daily.
    5. Depends on the account type you might not see allot of rt but they followers are reading.
    6. After reaching your following limit, depending on how many users are following you, unfollow those who aren't following you then rinse and repeat step 3.

This way you build up a follower base with real and active twitter users which is good for advertising and boosting other twitter accounts.

Liquid_, Jun 11, 2013 IP
  7. CMadeIt

CMadeIt Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I actually got my account unbanned and im following 2800 with 4k followers. what do you suggest doing from here on out?

CMadeIt, Jun 17, 2013 IP
  8. Liquid_

Liquid_ Peon

Best Answers:
    Do exactly what i said in my last post, don't be too aggressive though cos your account was banned... Follow 500 people for like 5 days then slowly increase it.

Liquid_, Jun 20, 2013 IP
  9. oliva

oliva Member

Best Answers:
    Unsuspended accounts are under close Twitter control for some time. So if you want to keep your account and followers stop following at all for some time. Try to gain followers by following you first and just follow back all.

If you'll continue following even small amount of ppl you'll get suspended again almost in no time

oliva, Jun 23, 2013 IP
    Pro Designz likes this.