1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

web services

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by keirawtsn, Jun 15, 2013.

We are kiwasoft company that focuses on the following service:

Link building(thematic and non thematic).

we commit for the best quality.We are providing links with mix pagerank 1-4 just in 1$ per link.ALL Links will be cached by google.90% link will be from uniqe Ip addresss. You can take link in content or in blog roll as per your requirment.

Forum posting: We have forum account with more than 50 posts. These are old accounts. We charge $0.8 per post.

Blog commenting: We provide comments on thematic blogs.We charge $0.8 per post.

Article submissions: We charge $1 per approved article.

Content writing: $10 per content.

We provide Web development and web designing services also. Price for development and designing depends on client requirements.

We have good and experienced staff. We will provide best and high quality services. Price can be negotiate.

Some discount on bulk order

you mail me order here -

keirawtsn, Jun 15, 2013 IP
  2. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Is it me or is this spam? Where's the moderator????

adsenseplr, Jun 17, 2013 IP
  3. GregWR

GregWR Member

Best Answers:

I noticed they just seem to ban the user but not delete the post, as you can see the member has been banned already. Not sure why the keep the post up though.

GregWR, Jun 17, 2013 IP