1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Does not Crawl My Page

Discussion in 'Google' started by SEO Mercury, Jun 14, 2013.

Hello,
    I have website www.seomercury.com and I am using SEO All in One Pack for Meta in Wordpress. But I got problem.That is some of my pages Meta Title is crawl by google and some pages Meta Title are not crawl By google whereas all pages meta description and meta keyword crawl by Google. I am very confused how to overcome this problem. So Help me to overcome this problem. I give you a link which title is not crawl by Google.
    Link : http://www.seomercury.com/link-building-company/
    When you search This link you can see only Page Title not Meta Title. So Help me to Solve out this Problem.

SEO Mercury, Jun 14, 2013 IP
  2. somanbangaree

somanbangaree Active Member

Best Answers:
    It will take some, you have to wait and one more thing, have you ever heard about 60-70 character title length!

somanbangaree, Jun 14, 2013 IP
  3. cma040

cma040 Peon

Best Answers:
    It's not exactly straightforward and will definitely take some time, but remember that Google bots only crawl the site if they can hit on it with internal/external links, things like submitted site maps etc.

cma040, Jun 14, 2013 IP
  4. SystemOAD

SystemOAD Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    So you're taking peoples money for seo services but don't even know the basics of how google works?!

As noted above, maybe you should look into learning about titles such as maximum length and not spamming them with keywords!

Not to be harsh, but on top of that, I wouldn't have thought you will be getting many customers if you can't rank your own site and show you know what your doing in all your own sites elements!

SystemOAD, Jun 14, 2013 IP
  5. HolyRoller

HolyRoller Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Yeah exactly, for me, if I was going to hire an SEO company, I would first see if they actual rank for any SEO keywords.

HolyRoller, Jun 14, 2013 IP
  6. FPForum

FPForum Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    The quickest way to get your inner pages indexed is to make sure you're linking to them from all pages (most importantly the index page)...If you've got your inner pages linked from the homepage then just give it a little bit of time..They'll get indexed.

FPForum, Jun 15, 2013 IP
  7. iulian.pw

iulian.pw Active Member

Best Answers:
    Add your site to google webmaster tools dashboard, fetch the site as google boot, submit xml sitemaps and then ping the site everyday with tools like pingfarm.com.

iulian.pw, Jun 15, 2013 IP
    sunilmamo likes this.
  8. SEO Mercury

SEO Mercury Member

Best Answers:

Hie,
    Thanks for reply.. But I have so many websites and as well as in my website there is so many page there is more than 60 - 70 keyword still they crwal by Google..!!!

SEO Mercury, Jun 15, 2013 IP
  9. SEO Mercury

SEO Mercury Member

Best Answers:
    Hie,
    In my page both Internal and External Links and my page already crawled but its not crawl my Meta Title. That is only problem.

10. SEO Mercury

SEO Mercury Member

Best Answers:

Hie Thanks For Reply..But I have so many websites and as well as in my website there is so many page there is more than 60 - 70 keyword still they crwal by Google..!!! And I have that kind of Basic Knowledge Dude. But I cant solved out that problem that why I Share it. I am not doing spamming with keywords.

11. SEO Mercury

SEO Mercury Member

Best Answers:

My page already Indexed in Google.

12. BestySEO

BestySEO Member

Best Answers:
    "SEO Services India | SEO Company India | Affordable SEO Services | SEO India | Best SEO Company | Professional SEO Services India | Best SEO Firm | Seomercury.com | SEO Mercury"

........Are you having a laugh?

BestySEO, Jun 15, 2013 IP
    GregWR and ryan_uk like this.
  13. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    If I was Google, I wouldn't crawl your pages either and I definitely would rewrite your stupid titles.

Which year do you think this is? You are supposed to be an SEO and think stuffing a title full of keywords is how to do it? You obviously know nothing about SEO and Google, just using tactics from a spammers "playbook", otherwise you would understand they rewrite crap titles and ones that are too long.

I think you might need another career. Or at least go and educate yourself.

Learn how to write a title (or content or anything else for that matter) for humans, not search engines. Focus your attention on humans. I suggest you take a writing course (particularly about writing news articles) as they will teach you to focus on your audience.

It might sound harsh, but you need to wake up, start following Google's webmaster blogs, read the guidelines, watch their webmaster videos, keep up to date with legitimate blogs (and not the crackpot "SEO" spam ones) such as Search Engine Land (at the very least, use your initiative to find more).

EDIT: The disaster of a keyword stuff tag-cloud at the bottom of your page made me think of this video.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2013
    ryan_uk, Jun 15, 2013 IP
    GregWR and BestySEO like this.
  14. rankwatch.com

rankwatch.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    In reality there is nothing called "Meta Title" is actually 'Title". Every page on the site should have a unique & relevant title which helps people to know what exactly the page is about. Title can be a maximum of 70 characters. Whenever you make changes to the already existing page on Google's index. Ask search engines to update the changes in their cache of the page so that the same can be reflected in the search results, use "Fetch as Googlebot" tool in GWT to achieve this.

rankwatch.com, Jun 16, 2013 IP
  15. linksolution

linksolution Member

Best Answers:
    For indexing, you should give few days, around 15 days as well, if you are not seeing indexed pages in Google then you should check your webmaster tool if it is showing any error then you should correct.

linksolution, Jun 16, 2013 IP
    alex06295 likes this.
  16. emily

emily Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Very good advice!

emily, Jun 16, 2013 IP
  17. danielsmitth

danielsmitth Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It will take some time , If you want you site should get crawled then try to submit your site in different social book marking submissions sites.It May Help you.

Thanks

danielsmitth, Jun 18, 2013 IP
  18. anuragswebstreet

anuragswebstreet Member

Best Answers:
    First change your Title tag asap. You have added a hell loads of keywords in your title tag which is not at all accepted.
    Then create an ROR sitemap of your website and submit it to GWT.

anuragswebstreet, Jun 19, 2013 IP