1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how to get real facebook/twitter likes?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by GamePlaceFTW, Jun 11, 2013.

I was wondering about getting real facebook likes

Ok i have seen that i can pay for advertising on facebook and it will be something like 5/10$ and i will get an estimated 90 to 120 something likes. Has anyone tried this? Also is there a better way?

Also is there any type of advertising i can do for real twitter followers?

GamePlaceFTW, Jun 11, 2013 IP
  2. DougKasper

DougKasper Active Member

Best Answers:
    For twitter, follow 300 or so people per day and then wait 2 days to unfollow any that didn't follow you back

DougKasper, Jun 12, 2013 IP
  3. sheigah

sheigah Peon

Best Answers:
    I have paid under $0.01 per like on Facebook. It takes some time, but you can I believe it's very achievable or more importantly, replicable. It's more of an entire method, but if you'd like I guess I would make it an entire post.

sheigah, Jun 13, 2013 IP
  4. zaisk

zaisk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The only real way to get real likes it advertise for real people. The worst thing you can do, is to buy likes from likes/tweets exchange or similar engines. Cause they are not real likes. By saying "Real" i have in mind the visitor who really likes your site. But not such liker, who liked only because he needs points and likes too in exchange system. Be aware of such engines if you ant to build real facebook group with real visitors.

Build killer content, advertise your group for targeted audience. Use normal and transparent advertising systems: FB ads, other real FB gruops, sites, signatures, invitations, etc. If people really likes what you are posting, it should not be a big problem to go viral. Do not believe in magic as 1$ for 1000 likes, it's fake.

zaisk, Jun 13, 2013 IP
  5. alexandrubitca

alexandrubitca Active Member

Best Answers:
    In facebook I'm working with a strategy that requires no money. I am constantly posting diferent kind of contests like: ''Here-s the prize (and a photo of the prize), so the contestants have to put a like to the page, a like to the photo and share the photo; after that choose the way you will select the winner: random draw, by top likes and so on.
    This kind of 'strategy' brought me like 1k Likes per page in one week. That week I made 3 contests, each of them for about 2 days.
    Try it. Worked for me, might work and for you.
    Cheers! :)

alexandrubitca, Jun 13, 2013 IP
  6. Connor bone

Connor bone Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello can people report this account https://www.facebook.com/connor.bone.988?ref=ts&fref=ts it's a fake one

Connor bone, Jun 13, 2013 IP
  7. Howard Lim

Howard Lim Active Member

Best Answers:
    Are you looking at a long-term advertising solution or a fast solution?

If long-term, I would advise to post regularly about things related in your niche. Connect with your followers. Ask for their opinions, be personal.

If fast, you can buy ad spaces from popular blogs or websites that are in your selected niche. (Cant suggestion which website unless you tell me your niche pal. :)

Howard Lim, Jun 13, 2013 IP
  8. GamePlaceFTW

GamePlaceFTW Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    That would be great more of the quick one! It is a sex story like page with tips and help aswell!:) Do you have any ideas? thanks mate!

GamePlaceFTW, Jun 14, 2013 IP
  9. Captain Logo

Captain Logo Peon

Best Answers:
    If you have lots of time, just keep posting relevant content and engage the people you do have. encourage them to like and share your posts. have contest, post funny pictures, etc. The more that your current "like" share and like your content, the faster you will grow. If you don't have the time, there are lots of social media content companies you can pay to post for you.

Captain Logo, Jun 14, 2013 IP
  10. Root.

Root. Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Pm me Mate , i can give you a perfect website for your needs ;).

Root., Jun 14, 2013 IP
  11. webcosmo

webcosmo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Agreed, fo Twitter follow to be followed, and for FB the same, like similar profiles and wait to get likes, but your content should be worthy to be liked.

webcosmo, Jun 14, 2013 IP
  12. enous

enous Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    that's a good idea.....

enous, Jun 14, 2013 IP
  13. Howard Lim

Howard Lim Active Member

Best Answers:
    For this niche, i figure would be quite easy. Just find some websites that men frequent more often and buy some ad space from them. (If you are targeting men.)
    Wait are you targeting men or women? trying to solve their sex related problems or giving them solutions to a more exciting time in bed?

Howard Lim, Jun 14, 2013 IP
  14. Md Nazmul Islam

Md Nazmul Islam Active Member

Best Answers:
    Is there anyone who can tell me about teamfollowpromo.com They offering me to buy twitter followerbut I'm not sure about their service. Please help me, if you know. or suggest me better one. my twitter account @abacusbd

Md Nazmul Islam, Jun 15, 2013 IP
  15. jimmy rich

jimmy rich Peon

Best Answers:
    Focus on a selected target audience. If you have a weight loss offer focus on people in weight loss groups. Add them as your friends and then post high quality content to deliver value. Build up your reputation by delivering value. Give away your valuable content in Facebook groups and add members as your friends. When you consistently see that people like your content. Start making calls to action asking people to like your fan page.

jimmy rich, Jun 16, 2013 IP
  16. Matt J

Matt J Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey,

Want to promote yourself or your business via twitter but need more followers

Well RepDynamo is the solution for you, we offer 3 very simple packages that you can tailor so that impressions are sent to your selected target group.

We are not like other companies and the followers you will gain will be actual people/customers and not robots.

Visit http://repdynamo.com/ today for a free 7 day trail, you will not be disappointed

Matt J

Matt J, Jun 18, 2013 IP
  17. Md Nazmul Islam

Best Answers:
    Hei
    Hay Jaat J,
    My twitter follower was 502 before signup your site repdynamo.com. Just after login I found my follower is only 86. Why? @abacus_bd is my twitter user name.

Md Nazmul Islam, Jun 20, 2013 IP
  18. Md Nazmul Islam

Best Answers:
    @RepDynamo is suspended account Fake Company...

Md Nazmul Islam, Jun 20, 2013 IP
  19. mkcookin

mkcookin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    In order to Grow your Fan Page and Likes you need to do 2 things...
    1. First you need to update your Fan Page on a daily basis with funny, entertaining, helpful, and shocking pictures/videos/articles. You want your Page to be very engaging when people visit it.

2. Second -- once you have a Page with lots of great post, you then want to send people your Site. A simple way to go about doing this is find other pages and groups and leave intelligent comments on them.
    The more you interact with other pages - the more your link will be shown. If you are leaving helpful answers people will eventually become interested in you and click on your link sending them your Fan Page.

To grow your Fan Page more quickly -- If you have money every so often promote your most engaging or helpful post to get it seen by many people.

Also when posting try to think of ways to make your content go viral. This is done my triggering certain emotions like anger, shock, and curiosity.

mkcookin, Jun 20, 2013 IP
  20. idomains

idomains Active Member

Best Answers:
    Try facebook page advertisement with the audience whom you needed to like your page by selecting the related categories and spend 2$ a day for a month you will get good result...

idomains, Jun 20, 2013 IP