1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to create a successful marketing plan

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Hisoka17, Jun 12, 2013.

Hi Everyone , today I will give to you an amazing gift , it's a book , who explain to you how to create a successful marketing plan , to work in it to make money from internet and invest your time ; Before you will read the book you must to manage your time , and what are the desired results 10$ or 100$ or 1000$ or 10000$ or more, a wonderful book I hope you read it and you like it
    This book isn't free it coast 17$ but I buy it and I give it to you For FreeDownload it here : http://fileam.com/file/0r8HC

Hisoka17, Jun 12, 2013 IP
  2. Gianni Palazzo

Gianni Palazzo Member

Best Answers:

I think many people have problems with time management when it comes to work from home; especially if you are your own boss.

Gianni Palazzo, Jun 12, 2013 IP
  3. Khan-dxb

Khan-dxb Peon

Best Answers:
    I wonder for same but these ebook are not effective. All the books somehow have same stories

Khan-dxb, Jun 13, 2013 IP
  4. sheigah

sheigah Peon

Best Answers:
    1st of all, if you say you want to give something away for free, then just do it. Don't try and make a quick buck by content locking it. Secondly, even if you did buy this e-book, don't you think it's slightly unfair to the merchant that you're seemingly "giving it away" ?

sheigah, Jun 13, 2013 IP
  5. Martin Coleman

Martin Coleman Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I guess creating a successful marketing plan is giving a way a "free eBook" with tons of affiliate links inside :) , many have done it before you mate.
    Good luck .

Martin Coleman, Jun 13, 2013 IP
  6. Khan-dxb

Khan-dxb Peon

Best Answers:
    agree with martin, but I had good experienced with nailoz, this is good book for online business

Khan-dxb, Jun 13, 2013 IP