1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[ASK] Why blogspot always be worst topic for this forum ?

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by Adhe Carere, Jun 11, 2013.

Hi DP members, I have one simple question for all this forum members. "Why blogspot always have negative judgment in this forum ?"

Sorry, I just want to share my opinions, I hope nobody offended. Good Luck :D

Adhe Carere, Jun 11, 2013 IP
  2. dice kid

dice kid Active Member

Best Answers:
    Because blogspot blogs are usually spammy and low quality because they are free.

dice kid, Jun 11, 2013 IP
  3. humtuma

humtuma Notable Member

Best Answers:
    What about wordpress , they are also free.All we knows, a lot of security problem is there. And i have not find any black hat software which works with blogger.

humtuma, Jun 11, 2013 IP
  4. dice kid

dice kid Active Member

Best Answers:

Have you ever seen any non-spammy blogspot blogs advertised? meaning high quality, unique content?

dice kid, Jun 11, 2013 IP
  5. Shawn Gossman

Shawn Gossman Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have issues with blogger/blogspot because its hosted and you really don't get that much control over it. Its like a forum owner using proboards instead of a self-hosted software. I am not even a big fan of the .com version of Wordpress. Wordpress.org self-hosting software is what I always go for. There is more room to enhance the blog with a self-hosted software, IMPO.

Shawn Gossman, Jun 21, 2013 IP