1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need an Adwords Professional!

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by charmtolucky, Apr 2, 2013.

Hello Everyone,

Though I run successful campaigns from myself, I stucked with a company selling IT Services.

I almost tried every possible activity and optimization for the campaign but still struggling for conversions.

I would appreciate any help from Expert here who already worked in this domain.

If there suggestion worked out for me then I will be ready to pay for their efforts.

Thanks.

charmtolucky, Apr 2, 2013 IP
  2. James Chambers

James Chambers Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Did the above folks find a solution for you, if you still need help I will be happy to offer my two cents, just give me as many details as you have and I will offer you my best advice.... of course at no cost.. ring me up on skype at jackrabbitsec if you still need help....

James Chambers, Apr 7, 2013 IP
  3. charmtolucky

charmtolucky Member

Best Answers:
    Hey James, none of them suggested me anything. One person first asked for payment and that too 50% of investment :-o I don't think, my thread is giving this message to a reader.
    Another person if offering me to switch over SEO. Probably he is not aware that am already aware about this stuff.

I have created my thread here for suggestions and ready to pay if suggestion worked out. If i would have to buy services then probably i can create a thread in Buy/Sell place.

Anyways, still looking forward for suggestions.

charmtolucky, Apr 7, 2013 IP
  4. James Chambers

James Chambers Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am sorry.. that must have been you who tried to contact me on Skype... it said the user was charm and I did not recognize that as your user as charmtolucky... since I rejected you I suppose I will have to be the one to contact you... is charm correct... or can you try me again.. I doubt if Skype will let you thru unless I initiate since I rejected you .... that was you correct...

James Chambers, Apr 7, 2013 IP
  5. globegenius

globegenius Active Member

Best Answers:
    866-246-6453 Monday to Friday 8am to 9pm (Canada time) do the conversion.
    They are great. World wide support. Have your Ad Word ID handy.

globegenius, Apr 7, 2013 IP
  6. charmtolucky

charmtolucky Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Globegenius, I am getting your message.

Do you want me to contact to Google team? Is that you are trying to say?

charmtolucky, Apr 7, 2013 IP
  7. globegenius

globegenius Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes. You were asking for help. I see English is not your native tongue. Go to your Ad Word control page. All you had to do was click help in the top right hand corner of page. If you can not do that much, I fear you will have problems fine tuning your campaign. You have to at least read all the help they give you. Phone support helped me a lot to further enhance my campaigns. They gave me more advice how to target my audience for more conversions.

globegenius, Apr 7, 2013 IP
  8. charmtolucky

charmtolucky Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your suggestion but I'm already done with the same. They helped me a lot but not resulted in a positive way. They are keep supporting me but when things do not worked out the we need to get help from the person who is already aware about this.

charmtolucky, Apr 10, 2013 IP
  9. moxcen

moxcen Active Member

Best Answers:
    What is your CPC - IMP, QS & Clicks - Budget?

moxcen, Apr 11, 2013 IP
  10. GoWithABC

GoWithABC Active Member

Best Answers:
    Some basic things you want to look at right away:

Location Targeting: Did you forget to target the right area? Make sure whatever location you are targeting is the area you are most likely to get sales.

Keyword Matching: Be careful not to use too many broad match keywords in your campaign. Start off with exact match terms and work your way out from there.

Ad Extensions: Make sure you have link extensions for your ads maxed out and all the other options in the extension section.

Keyword Monitoring: Make sure the clicks you are getting are good quality keywords... This goes into the keyword matching area. If you are getting hits on words that are no good, then you want to try to eliminate them from your campaign. Make sure you are adding negative keywords to your account.

Google will spend your money very fast. The battle is preventing bad clicks from getting through. It's better to spend $0.00 and make $0.00 then it is to spend $100 in a day, get 50 clicks and make $0.00.

Without any other details, these are general things to look at. Specific questions I am happy to help with!

GoWithABC, Apr 11, 2013 IP
  11. charmtolucky

charmtolucky Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks GoWithABC,
    I almost tried everything that you mention here, still unable to come with conversions.
    I'm not sure what am missing.
    Can you please elaborate more on Location Targeting: Did you forget to target the right area? Make sure whatever location you are targeting is the area you are most likely to get sales.

Probably am targeting the country as a whole. What should I do to avoid this?

charmtolucky, Apr 11, 2013 IP
  12. GoWithABC

GoWithABC Active Member

Best Answers:

In the campaign settings there is the "Location Settings". it defaults to the entire USA if you are in the USA. If there are certain states or areas of the country you want to target, you can either select each state from this area you want, or you can do a radius around any location.

There are also demographic targeting options, where you can select only men, or only women, or only show the ad to people 40 yrs old or more...

Try to adjust all of your settings to target the person that is most likely to buy your product.

GoWithABC, Apr 12, 2013 IP
  13. charmtolucky

charmtolucky Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks GoWithABC, I'm again done with all these settings. Had a campaign wherein I'm targeting few states only.

I guess, i need to find the city or region of the people who is looking for our services. May be this will work out. Do you know any way wherein I can find out this?

charmtolucky, Apr 12, 2013 IP
  14. JoshuaAdwordsElite

JoshuaAdwordsElite Member

Best Answers:
    I suggest you checkout Vworking Force. They are group of freelance adwords consultant.
    They could be of assistance.

Goodluck

JoshuaAdwordsElite, Jun 6, 2013 IP
  15. hearme

hearme Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think the better way to is to learn by your self install conversion and do experiments you will get results.

hearme, Jun 10, 2013 IP
  16. VedranKoren

VedranKoren Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe, but sometimes people can not achieve good results that will enable them to Consultant.

for quality results should be in this 24 hours a day, and that many can not.

VedranKoren, Jun 10, 2013 IP