1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Chitika Ads

Discussion in 'Chitika' started by evelinawilliams007, Jun 3, 2013.

Hey guys I just signed up with Chitika like many others being banned for no reason by adsense.

Chitika in my opinion so far is no very professional - it takes 10 days to have your ads approved? And that was because I nudged them

Now I don't see ads delivered - they've told me I will only see ads when advertisers will manually pick their ads to show up on my sites.

What is this BS?

I drive around 30.000 Imps. a day, they've basically messed up with important traffic and now I don't see any ads on my sites, that apart from those answer sites and amazon links (they're probably scamming advertisers with those sites)

Thanks

evelinawilliams007, Jun 3, 2013 IP
  2. kumardeep

kumardeep Peon

Best Answers:
    many advertisers programme in market, like chitika, bidvertiser and infolinks but adsense is good.

kumardeep, Jun 5, 2013 IP
  3. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:

I don't understand what you mean but the bottom line is that Chitika is not the option for my sites by any means. They have wasted my time and still not showing ads, I am removing the ad code from all websites, just a waste of time.

They've told me that advertisers pick their ads manually? What is this BS?

evelinawilliams007, Jun 5, 2013 IP
  4. achitika

achitika Peon

Best Answers:
    Broalex- My apologies you are frustrated with Chitika and our ads. Please contact for immediate assistance.

achitika, Jun 5, 2013 IP
  5. Tiboy

Tiboy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    chitika is totally scam i suddenly can not log in to my for no reason i still have more than $400 on my account emailed them no response at all.. pls pls go away from this company..

Tiboy, Oct 12, 2014 IP
  6. www_HypeFree_com

www_HypeFree_com Active Member

Best Answers:
    I will test out Chitika see if scam or no scam

www_HypeFree_com, Oct 12, 2014 IP