1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Boston Bombings

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Corwin, Apr 16, 2013.

1. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    The image he's talking about was not released by the Feds. It was all over reddit along with tons of other images either seen or not yet seen. You could literally make the argument for or against anything by simply creating enough doubt. And that's all this video does, just like countless others from the 9/11 troofer videos, images, movies, etc.. to Oswald and the 2nd gunman on the grassy knoll...

The reality is, sane people know what happened, who did it and are not swayed by idiocy like this.

Do you really think a government that cannot keep secrets from our enemies is capable of concocting and fabricating secrets to keep from its own people?

There is so much dumb floating around the world today it begs for another worldwide flood!

Mia, May 10, 2013 IP
  2. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yesterday (Sunday), some friends and I were on the section of Bolyston Street in Boston near the bombings. There were police stationed at the locations of the two bombings. They weren't there earlier in the week.

Anyway, we walked into a Boston restaurant on that street. Guy at the door took our driver's licenses and ran them through a card reader machine that, we were told, checks the validity of the license, flags anyone wanted by the police, and checks to see if you're on an international watch list. I watched them run my license and the words "CLEAN" in nice, comforting green letters popped up on a small LCD screen. On a second LCD screen was an enlargement of my license photo.

Of course, even if we are innocent they keep your information stored in their database.

What do you want, 1) Privacy or 2) Security?
    Pick one of two, but not both.

Corwin, May 13, 2013 IP
  3. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    You truly have to appreciate the use of hindsight with regards to going on the defensive.. It seems wildly unlikely that anyone would be so bold or brazen as to take a lightning bolt and hurl it in the exact same direction. One wonders why they are beefing up security now? After the fact? Something tells me its yet another feel good measure like the boxes at the airport people are herded through, or the magic wands they wave to detect small pocket knives and other contraband...

Mia, May 13, 2013 IP
  4. Bushranger

Bushranger Notable Member

Best Answers:
    We have those card-readers in most of our nightclubs. It photographs your license and reports if you are on their ban list. Those machines cut the nightclub violence here dramatically. Offenders were caught and punished quickly.

Want to go out & cause trouble? Less likely when you've just handed over your I.D. to the business owner.

PS: You did have a choice not to provide your ID, but then you can't enter their club.

I haven't seen it used in restaurants here.

Bushranger, May 15, 2013 IP
  5. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Its wildly amazing to think that a photo ID can be and is knowingly and deliberately (without question) used for something like this, but the left has a conniption fit at the suggestion that we require the same prior to voting.

Mia, May 16, 2013 IP
    Obamanation likes this.
  6. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You have just described the liberal hypocrites here in Boston.

Corwin, Jun 4, 2013 IP