1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How To Make Lots of Money on Fiverr

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by judieku, May 15, 2013.

You can find SEO gigs, writers, fake Twitter follower services, and way, way more on Fiverr. In fact Fiverr is the top 150-200th site in the world. It has been dubbed as the “eBay of microjobs” and has had over 20 million dollars invested into it.
    Fiverr is really effective for just about any little task you need completed. The marketplace is not similar to Freelancer, Odesk, or Elance. Sellers only get $3.92 after Fiverr and PayPal fees, so you’re not hiring someone for a job/task. You’re simply ordering a gig. It’s important to understand that the environment of Fiverr is different from true freelancing sites.
    Here are steps to get more money on fiverr :
    1) work on what you’re offering.
    first of all, you should work on your offer. if your offer is bad, no one would be interested to order from you. I recommend you check the services of people who’s having lots of orders. from there, you can get ton of ideas.

2) Take advantage of Videos
    Fiverr lets you post a video about your services. Videos are a great way to reach out to people. it will give you more sales and your gig will convert more if you put a video in there.
    you should definitely include samples of your work through the video. if you have something to flaunt, flaunt it all.

3) Enjoy what you’re doing
    it would be pointless if you’re not. for everything that you do, to be successful you got to love what you’re doing, Believe in your offer prety soon you’ll find success with fiverr.
    if you have some thoughts, questions or would like something to be added on this post, you can leave a comment below.

judieku, May 15, 2013 IP
  2. DougKasper

DougKasper Active Member

Best Answers:
    DougKasper, May 15, 2013 IP
  3. judieku

judieku Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    ok thanks for the info friend

judieku, May 15, 2013 IP
  4. Pagerank+

Pagerank+ Member

Best Answers:
    Just add some extra tips :)

1) Deliver FASTER than your competition

2) Deliver HIGH-QUALITY services. This means UNDERPROMISE and OVERDELIVER.

3) Focus on your Fiverr BRAND. When you get a client, pamper that client and remind that person of your other fiverr gigs when you deliver your client's order.

4) Ask for feedback. Ask your clients how you can improve your product/service.

Pagerank+, May 16, 2013 IP
    dailybread2011 and Nightcrawler~ like this.
  5. Isadore Gregory

Isadore Gregory Member

Best Answers:
    These are great tips Judieku. I've been hearing all about Fiverr from different people even from very famous internet marketers and it seems that it's a really great place to find great people to hire.

Isadore Gregory, May 16, 2013 IP
  6. Isadore Gregory

Isadore Gregory Member

Best Answers:

I like your idea on asking for feedback. This encourages clients to leave feedback unto your profile page and I think for first time clients they're just looking for proof of your credibility and the more feedback you have, the easier it will be to get more customers.

Isadore Gregory, May 16, 2013 IP
  7. Erol

Erol Member

Best Answers:
    I also provide services on fiverr, and sometimes I have to either require a link from a customer and or provide a link for various reasons, I worked very hard to get to level 2 and because of a link I put in my message that was nothing to do with my own website, fiverr dropped me from level2 to nothing, not even level1, I asked them why they did that, their answer was to work and provide more gigs and it shouldnt be long before I get back to level1 and 2 again, and they also said it was nothing to do with them it was the software that was doing it, so how is it that its nothing to do with them when they are managing the software? and how are we supposed to provide a service that would be to do with the customers website without exchanging links? it's just stupid, I'm very dissapointed, so I decided not offer my years of skills for nothing and created a service for Mobile websidesign, I'm doing less work for more money now.

Erol, Jun 6, 2013 IP
  8. zandra moore

zandra moore Peon

Best Answers:
    I have tried the other sites like seoclerks and gigbucks and haven't made a dime. I am making money on fiverr. I don't get why these other sites which are getting just as much traffic as fiverr aren't getting sales even though the same jobs are posted on each one of these sites.Does anyone know why that is?

zandra moore, Jul 16, 2013 IP
  9. Alyssa Lochmore

Alyssa Lochmore Member

Best Answers:
    Fiverr seems to be the one where people make the most money. However, people have to not undersell themselves no matter if it's Fiverr or else where. Otherwise, you could make less than minimum wage.

Alyssa Lochmore, Jul 16, 2013 IP
  10. Econox

Econox Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Videos are so key in explaining your services. Can't stress that enough.

Econox, Jul 16, 2013 IP
  11. dailybread2011

dailybread2011 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    What I have noticed most about the Fiverr sellers who are making a lot of money is exactly as Pagerank says above. The other thing that helps the sellers make a lot of money is the upsells they offer.
    Eg: 1. 800 bookmark links for $5
    2. 800 bookmark links in 24 hours + ping $5
    3. 20 Do-follow EDU links $5

A lot of people will purchase all those gigs straight away. It's only $15.

dailybread2011, Jul 16, 2013 IP
  12. zandra moore

zandra moore Peon

Best Answers:
    does anyone know any good places to promote your fiverr gigs

zandra moore, Jul 17, 2013 IP
  13. innovativewebs

innovativewebs Member

Best Answers:

Yeah the add ons are a big plus. Also the fast delivery are mostly what clients want.

innovativewebs, Jul 18, 2013 IP
  14. wzn888

wzn888 Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for sharing this,just few more tips
    fast turn around time,low cost,more and high quality upsell,friendly support,more positive feedback
    that's the less time,cost you spend to deliver the gigs,and more,good upsell you have,more sales you will get.Because you have friendly support for your high quality serivce,so you will get more positive feedback,more and more customer will like to use your service

wzn888, Jul 18, 2013 IP
  15. dbrian221

dbrian221 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Pay a hot chick to promote your gig at Fiverr:p

dbrian221, Jul 18, 2013 IP
  16. dailybread2011

dailybread2011 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Absolutely right innovative webs. Clients go to Fiverr expecting fast delivery. 24 hours max.

dailybread2011, Aug 15, 2013 IP
  17. epu

epu Well-Known Member Premium Member

Best Answers:
    Best way is to upsell, have low/short delivery times and to promote your gigs on Facebook, YouTube and through Social Media outlets.

epu, Aug 15, 2013 IP