1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Really Need Help With Opencart - Will Pay $15 To First Person Who Can Help Me Fix Issues

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Dee2007, May 13, 2013.

Hi

If anyone uses Opencart and can help me with the 4 small things, I will pay $15 to the first person to help me sort it, payment paid via paypal.

I don't need anyone to do the work for me just which files to edit. code to edit

1) The search drop down has words Apple and Canon pre-entered, how do I change these?

2) On the products page there is a Video tab, how do I remove this?

3) The En currency box is too far apart from the others how can I line it up?

4) On Category page, how do I remove "Default sort by and sort by number section?

Thanks In Advance.
    D

Dee2007, May 13, 2013 IP
  2. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Nigel Lew, May 13, 2013 IP
  3. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    My answers are in bold. Firstly backup everything first. See if you can change any setting in the admin panel before trying to change anything manually. Failing that, most templates can be adjusted by hand using notepad ++ or even live on the server.
    Viewing the source code of your site, will always help to find what divs are around the stuff you want to edit, and this makes it easier to identify in the template the regions you are editing.

Good luck.

matt_62, May 13, 2013 IP
  4. Dee2007

Dee2007 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi
    I managed to sort most of them myself last night my using Firebug, thanks for trying anyway:)

Dee2007, May 14, 2013 IP
  5. sanket

sanket Active Member

Best Answers:
    Does your problem Solved? Let me know if you need any further assistance.

sanket, Jun 6, 2013 IP