1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to re-enable my Adsense Account

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by Rita@Vidyatech, May 7, 2013.

Hi,

I have a site - http://www.quiz-magic.com that was using Google Adsense account, but within the first month for some reason Google disabled the account stating Invalid Activity. I tried appealing but it didn't work. I mailed couple of times but haven't got any response. Is there something that I can do for re-enabling the Google Adsense.

Thanks

Rita@Vidyatech, May 7, 2013 IP
  2. GMF

GMF Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Appealing is the only legit way.

If you want to waste your time and money, you could try one of these many shady offers, that promise a new account (hint: you'll get banned again :)).

GMF, May 8, 2013 IP
  3. khanals

khanals Member

Best Answers:
    If you found exact cause why your account was disabled, which was not caused by you, then send actual cause to google and they may consider. But its very rare case that google re enable your account. Its better to open new. First read thoroughly google policies and you should follow them.

cheers

khanals, May 8, 2013 IP
  4. GMF

GMF Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You do realize that you cannot simply register a new adsense account once you were banned, right?

GMF, May 8, 2013 IP
  5. khanals

khanals Member

Best Answers:
    You can register using new email address.

khanals, May 8, 2013 IP
  6. GMF

GMF Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nope, that's wrong

From google adsense support
    http://support.google.com/adsense/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=57153
    Code (markup):

GMF, May 8, 2013 IP
  7. TheGemini

TheGemini Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    It is true, when googles disable an account it is usually if not always will not be reactivated. unfortunately this is a dilemma with no solution, and most of the times the reason is invalid click activity, however, the problem is usually created by some visitor for some unknown reason by clicking many times at an ad, sadly, the publisher can do nothing except been blamed for some action that he has nothing to do or even control, but googles consider this as within your responsibility. It is totally unfair but justice usually now a days is something hard to be practiced with the rational reason. Therefore, you have nothing to do other than accepting the fact that it was a bad luck for you and try to forget it and search for other services that everybody knows it is second to googles, but what can you do, this is life.

On the other hand it does not worth it to try by creating a new account because the chance this can happen again, so you are against all odds. Furthermore, google instructions indicates that you are not allowed to open a new account. But there are some people who do this, and this is a personal decision and google will not know about that if they claim, or at least it is very hard for them and dose not worth it to them to spend time on that. However if you decide to go this way, try to take it smoothly and gradually, meaning, start with one site and leave it until it reaches the first $10 or at least wait for two weeks, and do not even login to your adsence account, if you pass this then there is a good chance that things will go smoothly for you and the system will not place you under 100% attention afterwards, because things should be running normally. Just cross your fingers that nothing wrong goes back again.

My recommendation is to forget it and try something else, following and maintaining your good ethics and new good luck

Regards to all.

***TheGemini***

TheGemini, May 8, 2013 IP
  8. humtuma

humtuma Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Once your account is disable, it can't be re-enable. You have to apply again. Don't forgot to Read TOS.

humtuma, May 11, 2013 IP
  9. GMF

GMF Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can't. 1 chance only.

GMF, May 13, 2013 IP
  10. abraxas

abraxas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can!
    Although I have never been banned for any reason or any of my clients have been...
    You can use different address, different email, from different IP and different name, which would be better not to be with the same family name as yours(you will get your funds on this name's account and he will have to give it to you). Also you will have to apply with a new(decent quality site), which is at least 6 months old.

Personally I would not bother. I am actually considering to remove all the ads from my sites myself and work only with my affiliates...

abraxas, May 13, 2013 IP
  11. humtuma

humtuma Notable Member

Best Answers:
    humtuma, May 13, 2013 IP
  12. GMF

GMF Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Should have clarified - Yes, you "can" apply again BUT you need to change everything else you just get turned down/banned again.

If you get banned, you "can't"

GMF, May 13, 2013 IP
  13. humtuma

humtuma Notable Member

Best Answers:
    There are a lot of reason for ban. My adsense account ban after 6 years and its a webmaster forum. They told your website is at risk. But they are unable to explain the meaning of "risk". Webmaster forum is called the risk website than what kind of website they accept. Now a days like vegetables ......... in a market adsense account are selling .Google it.

But a google approve your account again.

Last edited: May 13, 2013
    humtuma, May 13, 2013 IP
  14. GMF

GMF Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If they approve your account again, despite being banned before, you got lucky. Enjoy it, while you can. Probably won't last long, though.

GMF, May 13, 2013 IP
  15. humtuma

humtuma Notable Member

Best Answers:
    One side you ban and another side your account approve. When you ask in google why your account banned , they can't give exact answer i.e really horrible.

humtuma, May 13, 2013 IP
  16. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Google would rather ban people then improve their "click fraud" issues....
    they could just simply temp disable your account while "click fraud" maybe
    going on; instead of doing this, they would rather ban you, and the next day,
    there are probably another 100k accounts created using adsense. According to
    google adsense, you are just scum of the earth; the only thing google listens
    too are their advertisers, people that pay real cash; you are just another
    victum of google adsense click fraud, and google threw you away like a dirty rag....

Its funny how huge sites are less likely to get banned for click fraud, its always the little guy....
    That alone should tell you something; Dont use adsense unless you have a fairly
    high traffic site, otherwise your adsense account will always be at risk....

In the eyes of google, you have been fired...
    may as well just move on...

If you turn your site into high traffic, then then
    google's opinion may change concerning your site.....

Google will shit in your mouth...
    and they will think nothing more of you....
    and people continue to use them....

(and people wonder what the bad taste is
    they have in their mouth, its google shit)

Last edited: May 13, 2013
    dscurlock, May 13, 2013 IP
  17. OSSEO

OSSEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think Google should improve their system instead of banning massive account .

if some one doing bad with our ads then why we get punish ?

I will suggest if Google find any thing wrong about content then should inform website owner once time.

if they found invalid activity then Google should not disabled that account . Google should deduct that money from website owner and adjust with advertiser .

Google should understand that every one is not cheater.

OSSEO, May 14, 2013 IP