1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Landing Page Optimization- Need SEO Experts Advise only

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Vikash Frank Mor, May 9, 2013.

I have questions for SEO experts only. I would like to know experts advise only.
    Questions- I have a big website about horoscope, dating tips, lifestyle and fashion. I wrote one page about big online retail website. I want this page in Google.be by 10 keywords.
    Original website has more 15 domains by their respective languages/countries.
    For Example- Jabong.com
    I want that if someone search Jabong clothing or shopping, then my website page should come in search engine result page.
    I would like to know can it is possible to come up with 10 keywords. If yes then what should be the efforts for this result. How much time will take it?

Vikash Frank Mor, May 9, 2013 IP
  2. gkuang2

gkuang2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes its possible, you would need SEo done to rank for those keywords. This would drive traffic to your site. How long it takes depends on your keywords. If it competitive it can take some time. If you need SEO help, send me a PM.

gkuang2, May 9, 2013 IP
  3. Vikash Frank Mor

Vikash Frank Mor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Great, If i check completion from google adword then it is very low. But i don't believe on Google Adword competition, that is only for paid keywords. We are talking about organic Keyword ranking. What is best tool to know about the real keyword competition.

Vikash Frank Mor, May 9, 2013 IP
  4. Kapil Kapoor

Kapil Kapoor Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Make a page in your website with quality content lets say:-

Jabong - India's Leading Online Shopping Website!

Write user friendly and quality content to cover this topic and include your important keywords.

Kapil Kapoor, May 10, 2013 IP
  5. contech

contech Member

Best Answers:
    Basically you want to rank UP a page with 10 Keywords? Right?
    Straight answer would be Optimize those keywords pointing to your site. For example, You have other pages that is relevant to your page which you would want to optimize with 10 keywords, Using those other pages/articles (related to the page you want optimize for 10 keywords), Build hyperlinks in that pages/articles with the keywords you want and use it as the anchor text. That is called Deep links.

Another thing would be the common tutorials found on the section here: https://forums.digitalpoint.com/forums/search-engine-optimization.12/

Called Off Page optimization, You use those 10 keywords doing blog commenting, forum posting, etc.. POINTING to that page.

It needs effort indeed and for the results? depends if its low competitive keywords then surely it won't take that long. I wouldn't post accurately as there's really no person able to decipher google's algo.

contech, May 10, 2013 IP
  6. Jaeger

Jaeger Banned

Best Answers:
    Sorry but it is not possible because you have no right use keywords of any other websites official name and if you use it once Google trace you then Google make down to your website. Only one way is possible that if you do SEO on Jabong clone clothing or shopping these types of keywords then you will surely get effective rankings on Google.

In SEO time limit is depends on competition of Keywords on Local or Global Search.

Jaeger, May 10, 2013 IP
  7. alexdornado

alexdornado Peon

Best Answers:
    yes it is possible but i say that first you target on 5 keywords after the 5 keywords on good rank then work on other 5

alexdornado, May 10, 2013 IP
  8. contech

contech Member

Best Answers:

Then why the hell there are a lot of of websites has keywords like "Sony Televisions", "Cheap Nike T-Shirts", etc. and the results are coming from UN-Official sites of these brands?

contech, May 10, 2013 IP
  9. OSSEO

OSSEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with @contech. its depend on your keywords competition.

OSSEO, May 10, 2013 IP
  10. alexdornado

alexdornado Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with you all depends on keyword but i must say that if your Seo plan is good and team of seo is work properly then you see the result Seo needs team not only one person

alexdornado, May 10, 2013 IP
  11. Vikash Frank Mor

Best Answers:
    I am agree with Jaeger, I am sharing my experience on it. My 6 to 8 keywords are on 1st page but problem is with single keyword which is the name of website. For example Jabong

What i think about it? Why it is not in 1st page after doing all off pager efforts in 4 to 5 months?
    These are big websites, they have their own many domains by country wise or language wise. These websites update daily stuff which give competition to others. Like us.

I am SEO and i will never say that this result will not come into 1st page and i will never give grantee about ranking. Everything is possible in Search Engine Ranking.

So guys What you think? Everyone has different views and different points. I am agree with everyone, My motive is that getting juice (knowledge) from this conversations.

Vikash Frank Mor, May 10, 2013 IP
  12. contech

contech Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your input vicash.

Yes I have to agree with you with a single keyword. But why would anyone do that? I thought you said in your first post keywords like "Jabong Clothing"? Then it is possible, Specially if you use long tail keywords. For single targeted keyword, only fools compete with that keywords.

contech, May 11, 2013 IP
  13. Pillai.G

Pillai.G Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    For such websites i will suggest getting off-page SEO done and the best startegy to be used is 2 or 3-tier link building method. Get web 2.0 properties linked to your main money site! And i will suggest you to try the follwoing method as well
    Landing Page Simple SEO That Still Works! Simple and Easy!

Step #1 – Find keywords sending traffic, but there isn’t a dedicated landing page. Pick a single keyword from that list that has strong (and broad) traffic and a product line behind it.
    Step #2 – Make a single page, target it, slap the products on it.
    Step #3 – Build internal links to it by adding links on content you can control.
    Step #4 – After some red tape, get page linked to on a valuable internal page you don’t control.
    Step #5 – Redesign / relaunch page for better CRO.
    Step #6 – Acquire links from 20 domains.

Pillai.G, May 11, 2013 IP
  14. Vikash Frank Mor

Best Answers:
    Thanks for everyone here who participated and gave their ideas. All these things are implemented. I want to know magical tips for getting on 1st page by single keyword. Some times your heard that you have magic of SEO, i want to know that magic. Would you share with us please?

Vikash Frank Mor, May 13, 2013 IP
  15. Pillai.G

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Bro "magic SEO" does not work anymore after Google Algorithm changes and updates! You have to take it from the fundamentals!

Pillai.G, May 13, 2013 IP
  16. Qualdorei

Qualdorei Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    any of updates will come?

Qualdorei, May 13, 2013 IP
    sigiziy likes this.
  17. Pillai.G

Best Answers:
    Articles:

I guess the next update going to be on Link Ratio and web content which should be purely human friendly!

Pillai.G, May 13, 2013 IP
  18. Qualdorei

Qualdorei Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I guess so

19. Revelations-Decoder

Revelations-Decoder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Guess so, :mad: Where is the minus 1 button round here???

Revelations-Decoder, May 13, 2013 IP
  20. Qualdorei

Qualdorei Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    whats up man?