1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Payoneer now offering direct bank transfers to local bank accounts

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by PayoneerTeam, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Nissim-Payoneer

Nissim-Payoneer Active Member

Best Answers:
    @Methebest: You can sign up for the Payoneer card and Global Bank Transfer Service only to get paid from different partner accounts. For example if you have an account with oDesk and also Elance, you can choose separate payment options for each one (also the same works if you have two oDesk accounts, etc). However for the same partner account you can have only (1) payment option. In the future we plan to introduce a card to bank transfer service, to allow you to withdraw your card balance to your bank account.

@keshavdutt1990: Yes, you can use your Payoneer card to make ATM withdrawals in India. In store purchases may not be allowed, depending on the specific merchant's policy (some allow only the use of Indian-issued cards).

Nissim-Payoneer, May 12, 2013 IP
  2. gcgipson

gcgipson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello, please excuse me if I missed this somewhere in this thread, but I am not clear as to how your bank transfer service works. What is the benefit of your service vs. the standard transfer service that banks offer? Thanks!

gcgipson, May 12, 2013 IP
  3. Nissim-Payoneer

Best Answers:
    Payoneer offers a service that we call the Global Bank Transfer Service. This includes multiple bank transfer options, such as US ACH, local bank transfers, and wire transfers (to over 200 countries and in more than 50 currencies)

We support local bank transfers to over 60 countries, which means that we'll actually send the payments from a local bank in the country, in the local currencies. This is a much quicker and lower cost payout option (starting at only $2.99 per payment). For the remaining 140+ countries and regions we support international wire transfers.

Nissim-Payoneer, May 13, 2013 IP
  4. Methebest

Methebest Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks Nissim,It was helpful,
    I got another doubt (which I got after reading your answer).
    Say I have 2 accounts (one is card and other one is global bank) , is there any possibility for me to transfer funds in between these two accounts (I know there is a card to card transfer feature.but this question is different).

Methebest, May 13, 2013 IP
  5. Nissim-Payoneer

Best Answers:
    Currently no, however we plan to introduce a service in the future that will allow you to withdraw your Payoneer card balance directly to your bank account. The service is planned to be available within the next several months.

Nissim-Payoneer, May 14, 2013 IP
  6. muffet

muffet Active Member

Best Answers:
    Are there any future plans to make a developer API available so developers can integrate Payoneer in any eCommerce platform?

muffet, May 14, 2013 IP
  7. Nissim-Payoneer

Best Answers:

It's not something we support at this time, however we are considering it for the future.

Nissim-Payoneer, May 14, 2013 IP
  8. Mrelipz

Mrelipz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    if it is then it is very helpful.

Mrelipz, May 15, 2013 IP
  9. selenaguvin

selenaguvin Peon

Best Answers:
    I have a payoneer local bank transfer account but i lost my password... When i try retrival password is ask me for mail and account number... I don't know what account number should i write becouse i tryed with my IBAN and with my personal number card that i attached to payoneer.... I don't have a payoneer card

selenaguvin, Jun 25, 2013 IP
  10. Nissim-Payoneer

Best Answers:
    Nissim-Payoneer, Jun 25, 2013 IP
  11. selenaguvin

selenaguvin Peon

Best Answers:
    I have sent 2 messages there five days ago with no response. I tryed every account number i can think off, nothing works, and i need to enter to my account to receive money from my cleanfiles account

selenaguvin, Jun 25, 2013 IP
  12. Nissim-Payoneer

Best Answers:
    Please PM me the reference ID number of your e-mail (starts with LTK) and I'll make sure a representative gets back to you as soon as possible.

Nissim-Payoneer, Jun 25, 2013 IP
  13. sawoenk

sawoenk Member

Best Answers:
    Can my payoneer account receive payment from my buyer, direct from their local bank account?

sawoenk, Jul 24, 2013 IP
  14. Nissim-Payoneer

Best Answers:
    No, payments to your bank account can only be made by official companies that pay with Payoneer.

Nissim-Payoneer, Jul 25, 2013 IP
  15. l0ng2111

l0ng2111 Active Member

Best Answers:
    hi niss, I have made an application with wrong address. I don't think I can edit the application. Its in your system at step 2 "verifying" I have sent a support ticket to cancel the application. I have seen in this thread you mentioned about different register agents. I think card feature should be them same, isn't it?

May I know what 'withdraw to bank' options do you have for Australia?
    If I make a withdraw in USD instead of AUD, does it go locally or via SWIFT?
    Can I make withdraw to my home country- Vietnam or i'm stuck with Australia option?
    May I see a quote on your AUD/USD exchange rate? I haven't got the account yet. I wish to plan ahead which option should I choose.
    Thanks you

l0ng2111, Dec 1, 2013 IP
  16. Nissim-Payoneer

Best Answers:
    If you signed up with the wrong address I suggest that you contact us via telephone or live chat for immediate assistance (we can assist you in updating the address on file).

Regarding the new service to withdraw funds to your local bank account:

- USD withdrawals are done via SWIFT and not local transfer.
    - We do offer a local bank transfer option to Australia, in AUD
    - We also support adding up to 3 bank accounts, and that includes different countries (so you can add a bank account in Vietnam)

The rates we use for the new withdrawal to bank account service are up to 2% above the official mid-market rates.

Nissim-Payoneer, Dec 2, 2013 IP
  17. l0ng2111

l0ng2111 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your great advice. I will contact and update my details later once I come back home.
    May I know how much is the fee to make a withdraw ? From balance to my USD based account in VIetnam. I could not find it online. Thanks

l0ng2111, Dec 5, 2013 IP
  18. Nissim-Payoneer

Best Answers:
    If you enter a test amount and click continue it will show a full list of fees (before you confirm anything or make a withdrawal).

Nissim-Payoneer, Dec 5, 2013 IP
  19. komrad

komrad Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Too bad. No Indonesia there!

komrad, Dec 20, 2013 IP
  20. Swarup12

Swarup12 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for include India in the list :)

Swarup12, Dec 20, 2013 IP