1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how do i can earn 10$ /month from google adsense ?

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by luxi, May 10, 2013.

how do i can earn 10$ /month from google adsense ? i have a wed about lung cancer natural treatment content ,but ........you help me

luxi, May 10, 2013 IP
  2. gkuang2

gkuang2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You would need high quality content on your site. You would also need traffic so get some SEO done. I can help you with that. Send me a PM if you are interested.

gkuang2, May 10, 2013 IP
  3. abdounet13

abdounet13 Peon

Best Answers:
    You should review your site for search engines, go in here ==>>> Search Engine Optimization https://forums.digitalpoint.com/forums/search-engine-optimization.12/

abdounet13, May 10, 2013 IP
  4. echo_unlimited

echo_unlimited Notable Member

Best Answers:
    $10 isn't setting the mark too high, so it's attainable if you put the effort in. You simply need good traffic and excellently placed advertisements. That's all.

echo_unlimited, May 10, 2013 IP
  5. Noticed

Noticed Active Member

Best Answers:

For $10.00 a month from my experience is around 100-200 UV's a day, achieving that is really easy. I would look at how other sites place their advertisements and then look at your site and place yours in around the same area where it's noticeable to other users. As far as promoting your site, you can write a couple of high quality unique articles and also start a Twitter and a Facebook to promote your website, there are a ton of resources online that show you how to grow those pretty quick. Best of luck to you!

Noticed, May 10, 2013 IP
  6. nhed

nhed Active Member

Best Answers:
    With Google, you have to try a lot harder than what you tried here (having a nice picture in the profile, asking help from others to tell you how to earn money and thinking that everyone on here will respond with ideas for you).
    I dont have any issues that you are looking for help. But, how about providing additional details about your "WED", your capabilities and how you want to approach it?

This is what I personally feel, "you have to give your 99% to get the help on the additional 1%, but here it seems to me like you did 0 and looking for that additional 100%"
    I feel like I answered an useless post but hopefully others will see differently and provide you with some help. Good luck

nhed, May 10, 2013 IP
    GregWR and awakebutnapping like this.
  7. mohammedasar

mohammedasar Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    $10 / month means $0.33 daily !! your site content is about (lung cancer natural treatment) which is having high click value, lets say 2% of your visitors will convert into clicks so you will get 1 click per 50 visitor , that simply makes you reach $10/month or more.
    you dream should be bigger than $10/month , i though it was $100 :).
    anyway in your situation its all about traffic and there is millions of posts on the internet about the traffic sources .
    cheers :)

mohammedasar, May 11, 2013 IP
  8. Flip-Side Entertainment

Flip-Side Entertainment Member

Best Answers:
    The best way I have created income from adsense and I have received a $2,200 check.

1) Optimize Your Title Tags
    2) Have a blog
    3) Create an email List
    4) Give people a reason to come back.

I actually wrote an article on a blog I started and it is my latest post.

brianpekarek.com

Flip-Side Entertainment, May 15, 2013 IP
  9. DIGICHAT

DIGICHAT Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you have 100 -200 visitor from usa/uk/canada than you can accept this much amount from your site. Otherwise, If you have asian traffic 100-200 will end up in pennies like 10 cent per day or 20 cent per day no matter what niche you gonna have. Asian sites has very low payout.

DIGICHAT, Jun 4, 2013 IP
  10. Atul Kumar Pandey

Atul Kumar Pandey Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Its so simple...
    Just increase your traffic and user engagement on your blog, increase subscribers and also increase social profiles who like you, share you and spread you almost everywhere. For all these you need a good amount of great contents or services. When you get all these things for get about 10$ because you can more.

Atul Kumar Pandey, Jun 5, 2013 IP
  11. thepusher4u

thepusher4u Peon

Best Answers:
    The key is quality content and effective promotion. Add more unique, quality content and hire a professional SEO expert to help promote your site. you may be targeting $1,000 a month in no time.
    ALL the best,
    Chuck

thepusher4u, Jun 5, 2013 IP
  12. homesure

homesure Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    This post can help you with a little known trick to increase your adsense earnings: http://emfastincome.com/adsense-revenue/

homesure, Jun 6, 2013 IP
  13. ask2me

ask2me Member

Best Answers:
    Using Social Media networks like facebook, twitter, Google+ to promote your website and attract more viewers.

ask2me, Jun 6, 2013 IP
  14. Sphinxy

Sphinxy Member

Best Answers:
    I use Facebook fan page advertising and achieve a great fortune per day. To make your aspirations greater, you can earn over $1000 per day.

Sphinxy, Jun 7, 2013 IP
  15. rudulah

rudulah Active Member

Best Answers:
    Please don't use Adsense, I warning you! They can ban you anytime without any proper reason, remember Penguins update! They use it to reduce publishers around the world!

rudulah, Jun 9, 2013 IP
  16. Webcenter

Webcenter Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    $10 is not what you should want, you should want $10 per day or even more.

Webcenter, Jun 11, 2013 IP