1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

which is the best software for dir submission

Discussion in 'Directories' started by vaibhavd, Sep 13, 2009.

1. Technoduce

Technoduce Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Manual directory submissions are considered to be the best and effective, though it is time consuming. Do not go in for softwares and tools for directory submissions.

Technoduce, Mar 26, 2013 IP
  2. hustmet

hustmet Peon

Best Answers:
    Use directories list it helps to you those it easy to find,,,,,,,..........................

hustmet, May 7, 2013 IP
  3. dvduval

dvduval Notable Member

Best Answers:
    We have added many tools over the years to prevent automated submissions. Most of the directories that receive the submissions now are old and not maintained or the "auto approve" variety. In either case, using such a tool is not worth your time, and may very well cause you problems with Google.

dvduval, May 7, 2013 IP
    arrisweb likes this.
  4. ktp2012

ktp2012 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes it is right I have automated blog, but my blog contain amazon product, so they automatically updated everyday. At the moment ok, it mean they run well. I hope also about automated submissions, the tools run well and google still familiar and no problem with Google.

ktp2012, May 7, 2013 IP
  5. afoley77

afoley77 Active Member

Best Answers:
    TBH, I don't prefer any software..Because i work manually and don't want to take any risk of spam in Google eye..

afoley77, May 9, 2013 IP
  6. ibne zahed arkan

ibne zahed arkan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i think Manual way is better than using software.

ibne zahed arkan, Jul 9, 2013 IP
  7. dvduval

dvduval Notable Member

Best Answers:

When many Google search results pages are 70+% ads, I think Google should be worried more about spamming you. Do yourself a favor and install something like Adblock Plus and block google from spamming YOU!

dvduval, Jul 9, 2013 IP
  8. ChR0n1k

ChR0n1k Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Are you f'kn serious bro? Talking about using adblock on an internet marketing forum? Adblock is what makes publishers like me LOSE money because people find the ads so annoying and their ADHD is too intense that they just cant ignore them..

I agree, the SERP's are getting pretty nuts right now on google with only about 10% of the page's real estate being organic results, but if everyone uses ad blocking tools there will be less and less free products (ie: websites) for us to use and we will have to pay subscriptions to view content just like I have seen on a lot of online newspaper sites lately. Guaranteed a lot of that is due to ad blocking scripts. I would much rather have large advertising corporations paying a large portion of the fees of the websites than the publishers and/or users themselves.

If you are a frequent donator to your favorite sites and you understand the costs of administrating a large site I am OK with you using ad block but if not I would like to tell you that IMHO you are a douche, and I hope you turn off your TV every time commercials come on or else you are just posing as an adblocker.

ChR0n1k, Jul 10, 2013 IP
  9. drewtoby

drewtoby Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I mentioned this in another post but it is worth being said again.

Directory Submitter (imwishlist): I wish I could link to it. The site itself looks spammy but once you get the download link and install it (you have to enter name and email), remove all of the dead directories and replace it with your own you have an irreplaceable piece of software! Quickly submit to as many as you want!

Fast Directory Submitter: Quickly link your site to 70+ directories.

Both are free for the features I listed!

drewtoby, Jul 10, 2013 IP
  10. dvduval

dvduval Notable Member

Best Answers:

Look, there is nothing wrong with people being educated about their options. There plenty of ways to watch commercial free TV as well. I love Ad Blocker Plus.

Speaking of directory submitters, directory owners also like to have a choice not to be subjected to spam tools, and they do more today than in the early days. The main places you'll get links posted with such a tool is on ultra spammy auto approval directories, and these directories are the ones that have created a huge mess where everyone is emailing people to remove their link or using the disavow tool.

dvduval, Jul 10, 2013 IP
  11. ChR0n1k

ChR0n1k Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is why I sold my directories just over a year ago and said good riddance to those removal request emails - I had no pity for the link owners as they were the ones who spammed my site and hired shady SEO companies that just use bots and submit to random directories or possibly manually? I dont know

I also agree, i refuse to pay for TV as there is little to no point with the amount of commercial free stuff I can watch online for free - I mean why pay over $50/mo (we get rammed in Canada for connectivity prices) for basic digital cable when you are served up 15 mins of ads every hour?

Its just when I hear about people that monetize websites or make money online are using adblock themselves I get ticked off - I know this will be one of the major downfalls of all the free products available on the web that are not owned by Google or the other giants as their ad revenue will no longer cover the operating costs. No more free radio, online videos, web tools, etc.

ChR0n1k, Jul 11, 2013 IP
  12. dvduval

dvduval Notable Member

Best Answers:

Because I am small, I'm able to create ads on my own sites that can't easily be "signatured" and blocked, so I have no problem seeing the mass marketing stuff blocked, because that means my own ads are more valuable. I have a forum site like this one where we can't seem to sell enough slots because the advertisers love our platform because monetizes better than google.

Google isn't going away, but if the consumer (of ads) gets more educated, they are going to have some real challenges.

dvduval, Jul 11, 2013 IP
  13. iamalive

iamalive Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Senuke and GSA rank tracker are the good software if you want to submit your directories using software. You can submit lot of directories thousands of websites within few hours.

iamalive, Jul 18, 2013 IP
  14. Abitha

Abitha Member

Best Answers:
    I think submitting in the directories manually is the best method.

Abitha, Jul 23, 2013 IP
  15. vikie sangre

vikie sangre Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hire any freelancer from India, they are expert in doing outdated linkbuilding strategies, that's why 70% traffic to web directories are coming from India. Is it right???

vikie sangre, Mar 21, 2015 IP