1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Advice from experts in SEO

Discussion in 'SEO' started by msgh, May 8, 2013.

Hi experts,

i've blog based on "php and mysql for beginners"..... Its a one year old. But the traffic is 7-15 visitor daily. I do every thing to read articles based on SEO before 6 months. but no result obtains. only visitor increase 10-20 some times. my aim is not to monetize the blog. I want to learn SEO and then do job based on SEO work.
    Please.. Please Experts it my request to advice me what is right way or review my blog and ask me if anything goes to wrong....

Blog Link : http://phpmysqllearn.blogspot.com

msgh, May 8, 2013 IP
  2. Revelations-Decoder

Revelations-Decoder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    OK let me get this right "you want to learn "SEO" and you can do PHP" yes?

If so I could teach you some SEO. :) I need some PHP doing for a WP plugin I have but that needs development. So to do so it would be better if you had WP hosted properly with your own domain.

If you want to help me out with what I need I have a couple of solutions, one of which is that I could provide you with a few months of free hosting if you have a domain name to use?

I know a lot about SEO but my knowledge of PHP is very basic, so let me know if you would like to help me and have me help you?

Revelations-Decoder, May 8, 2013 IP
  3. SASA Techno

SASA Techno Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi friend in my opinion you first select your blog category and when ever you submit your blog any other SEO factors websites make sure choose a relevant category so in your blog relevant users landing and increasing a your blog

And Regarding learn a SEO try to best a Google this is best for when ever your SEO related answers defenetly help this search engine...

SASA Techno, May 8, 2013 IP
  4. afoley77

afoley77 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Have you done blog directory submissions, social bookmarking of your blog, guest blogging, niche blog commenting, etc for your blog?

afoley77, May 8, 2013 IP
  5. msgh

msgh Member

Best Answers:
    Hi afoley77,
    I already do every thing... but no good result:(

msgh, May 8, 2013 IP
  6. AWWWS

AWWWS Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    I have visited your blog just now and i just want to say that doing just only SEO work will not benefited Your site needs clean and professional looking design with high quality look & feel. Which is not with you. secondly the Onpage of you blog is not corrects ...if these two would not be good it does not matter what are you doing it will not be benefited.

PM me for further discussion. waiting for your reply,

Thanks,

AWWWS, May 8, 2013 IP
  7. steph-bpa

steph-bpa Peon

Best Answers:
    i also have visited your blog. i was going to go on some big random speech about how you can help you with this until looked, then i realized it wasn't needed.

as you have lets say "rubbish visitors" i would stake my life on this improving you visitors "over time", obviously after you have added the work that's needed your main goal then is to get search engines indexing your blog.

so my tip to you is so simple, yet missed out but - just add images

there is plenty of scope for images to be used, such as banners, informative images, digitally enhancing images, logos, photos of books etc, anything really can be used, I'm simply spitting out ideas to help.

i was telling someone else the other day about how 87% of my traffic on one of my sites is fetched in through, yup you got it good old image searches. so start making things, and name them correctly otherwise this tip is pointless e.g. learning_PHP_is_simple.jpg naming_images_is_childs_play.gif - the long the names those the more problems using cms, blogs, eccommerce blah blah

steph-bpa, May 9, 2013 IP
    lmjkbmac likes this.
  8. affilorama

affilorama Active Member

Best Answers:
    I visited your site and it could use some design tweaks. While it's content that really matters, people might be leaving your site because it's not presenting the content well. It looks disorganized. I suggest you look for a clean layout to help make your site look professional. I suggest you keep the ads on only one part of your site too.

What backlinking methods have you done? I suggest you join tech forums and participate in those. Look for popular blogs in your niche and comment in those.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!

affilorama, May 9, 2013 IP