1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How SAS Is related to Google Analytics ? and Is digital Marketing person can learn SAS analytics ?

Discussion in 'Google Analytics' started by pavanmotupally, Apr 18, 2013.

Dear Friends ,

I am working as digital marketing ( SEO/SMO/SEM ) professional . Now a days i am hearing this SAS Analytics tool , please give me the detail information on this SAS , and how SAS will be part in Digital Marketing ? it would be advantage if Digital marketing person learn SAS ? please help me to know about this SAS ? Role in DM ?

Cheers!!!
    motupally

pavanmotupally, Apr 18, 2013 IP
  2. wastrox

wastrox Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I also want to know the answer as well :)

wastrox, May 6, 2013 IP
  3. V_RocKs

V_RocKs Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    SAS Analytics and Google Analytics are two very different ways of doing things.

Google Analytics will give you web based information. This can be a world wide web or an intranet web.

SAS Analytics looks at your entire company's data. If you owned a loan company it could data mine your text documents you are scanning. Then it can see trends about the loans you are producing or not bringing to fruition. How many of the loans that don't make it were caused by errors that can easily be fixed with training? Did somebody in your company make a mistake or was it a customer mistake your company should be looking for before loan submission to the underwriter?

Google's Analytics cannot help you with that. But it can help you with the pre-qualify form data your perspective customers are filling out.

Now lets say you are in a hospital. SAS Analytics is going to tell you a lot about who is writing prescriptions. Who is ordering tests. Things Google Analytics would have nothing to do with.

Google Analytics is for SEO/Web based professionals
    SAS Analytics is for IT based professionals

V_RocKs, May 8, 2013 IP
  4. pavanmotupally

pavanmotupally Active Member

Best Answers:
    Dear V_Rocks ,
    Thanks for the information .

pavanmotupally, May 12, 2013 IP