1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

eBay affiliate program

Discussion in 'eBay' started by Dor77, Oct 4, 2011.

On ebay affiliate program I can market any product sold on the site or is it limited?
    They give me a list with products that I can to affiliate?
    How I can begin to be affiliate on eBay?

Sorrey for my English.
    Thanks!

Dor77, Oct 4, 2011 IP
  2. Kerosene

Kerosene Alpha & Omega™ Staff

Best Answers:
    Kerosene, Oct 4, 2011 IP
  3. Dor77

Dor77 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks.
    I have a question, I want to advertise my affiliate links to my mailing list.
    Register in the "Business Model " released in an email ..
    I got the message:

"You have selected a business model that requires additional approval. Only select this business model if you plan to use electronic communications to promote any of the eBay Partner Network programs."

What do you mean? To market new products by email I have confirmation?
    How do I get this certificate?

Thank you.

Dor77, Oct 5, 2011 IP
  4. jmbinfo

jmbinfo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Any item is fine. You just have to have the ID (ie: auction id or seller id, etc. )

jmbinfo, Oct 5, 2011 IP
  5. nihangshah

nihangshah Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    nihangshah, Oct 7, 2011 IP
  6. antony.mccarthy

antony.mccarthy Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey ninhangshah,

Thanks for the ebay link I just applied so will be waiting with crossed fingers for their approval.

Cheers
    Tony

antony.mccarthy, Jan 8, 2012 IP
  7. MamaMe

MamaMe Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't wait with baited breath, they're known to be picky.

MamaMe, Jan 19, 2012 IP
  8. maz07

maz07 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello, i have applied 3 times for eBay network but never get approved. They are really choosy.

maz07, Jan 26, 2012 IP
  9. mco65

mco65 Member

Best Answers:
    what about Pepperjam..
    are they still taking applicants for ebay??

mco65, Feb 2, 2012 IP
  10. sjdataservices

sjdataservices Peon

Best Answers:
    Affiliate program is the way to promote items by using banners, text links, and other innovative tools, such as the editor's kit. As a seller you can earn commissions by sending traffic to their own listings as well as to other seller's listings on every purchase.

sjdataservices, Mar 17, 2012 IP
  11. rooster64

rooster64 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    So what are they looking for? Ebay is looking for quality sites. They have specifically relayed that to me in the past, to share with users.
    "Quality" is subjective to each of us individually, but it's important to understand how Ebay may perceive this. Ebay is looking for sites that will provide a value to the consumer and therefore *engage* the user. That's even more subjective, but I'll try to break down my interpretation of what they are looking for:
    A site that has *value* to it. About the worst possible thing one could do, is install wordpress on a new site and put up a few pages with Ebay listings (in anticipation of approval). They want to see content, quality content where the content is what makes the site, and offering something to the end user that meets that topic is secondary.
    For example, if you were submitting a site about Acne, then good useful articles about various aspects of Acne that *engage* the user (would entice them to want to read/learn more) is important. Then follow up with something like "You can find these very products on Ebay and probably save some money.

rooster64, Jan 5, 2013 IP
  12. dowser

dowser Member

Best Answers:
    There are more ways to get to ebay's EPN: one is http://skimlinks.com/
    Basically you just sign up with them and use their accounts and for that they charge 25%.
    Sounds like a lot? Sure! But it's still better than nothing. I'm not affiliated with them.

dowser, Feb 18, 2013 IP
  13. Romanz

Romanz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I wonder why ebay so picky about approving affiliate. I am also wait for approval. When my site new, they say no, now I have much original content (6 months) and I am wait to hear. Now I am not so hopefull after reading so much reject. are there persons here approved?

Romanz, Feb 28, 2013 IP
  14. 01123581321345589144

01123581321345589144 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    So how exactly do you make money with them. It seems like you get per targeted click or on Half.com you get a commission? I'm confused. Why don't you get commissions from products bought through yoru link on the normal ebay site, or do you? ;)

01123581321345589144, May 6, 2013 IP
  15. Romanz

Romanz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Looks like no, that's why I am confused. I don't put it on my site yet until I know if worth it instead of others.

Romanz, May 8, 2013 IP
  16. mco65

mco65 Member

Best Answers:

EPN pays per click. If you get 100 clicks per day, they will pay you a certain amount per click. Could be a nickle per click, could be a dime or a dollar. Every site is different and earns a different amount per click. The aggravating part about it is that your earnings per click (EPC) is constantly changing and the math used to calculate what that will be is a big secret of Ebays! :( they say they pay more for a quality click or for someone who clicks to ebay and buys from ebay but I see no real proof of that..

You would think you would earn more from someone clicking and buying vs someone clicking and immediately clicking away.. or bouncing. I am not convinced this is so because my EPC really doesn't backup this theory.

EPN stats will provide you with clicks, bids, earnings from items won but that doesn't seem to correlate with the EPN.. at least not in any sense that I can see.. ??

mco65, Aug 1, 2013 IP
  17. Isaksen

Isaksen Peon

Best Answers:
    can anybody explain how to earn money from ebay. I want to invest that earned money to binary options.

Isaksen, Aug 13, 2013 IP
  18. cash4click

cash4click Active Member

Best Answers:
    Also I applied for ebaypartnernetwork program but there is not any action related with this application. They rejected my application cause of my blog. I apply for this affiliate program with my blog but I think that they are not allowed any blog and they want most reputed website. In India they are allowed for affiliate but now they are not run this program in India. Now they permit this program from one website. I apply their affiliate through third party affiliate program.

cash4click, Nov 16, 2013 IP
  19. irma zuhro

irma zuhro Active Member

Best Answers:
    what if I promote it by simply pressing the share button to facebook or otherwise share? whether it includes an affiliate program and counted? and what if after I buy a share of the goods themselves. simple groove

I see items I want to buy >> facebook share button >> I re-enter through a link on facebook >> buy items.

I recently bought a lot of items on ebay and sell it manually to make deliveries to customers from my home and take advantage of 10% -20% of the original price on ebay
    how can I get more profit? it is my goal that can sell easily and cheaper price and get a lot of customers.

Thanks!

irma zuhro, Jan 5, 2014 IP