1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The fast way to increase your twitter follower

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by inganta, Apr 19, 2013.

Following method I got from my friend and its work:

Tweet : #IFollowAll #ifollowback #teamautofollow #teamfollowback #500ADAY #1000ADAY #instantfollow #Follow4Follow #follow #FollowME .

Example : #IFollowAll #ifollowback #teamautofollow #teamfollowback #500ADAY #1000ADAY #instantfollow #Follow4Follow #follow #FollowME Good morning every body

-You can replace "Good morning every body" with any sentence.
    - Tweet max 25 times per day ( spam issue) , min interval per tweet is 5 minute
    - Check your follower amount..

inganta, Apr 19, 2013 IP
  2. HealthWebmasters Dave

HealthWebmasters Dave Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Nice tip!! :)

HealthWebmasters Dave, Apr 19, 2013 IP
  3. Devtard

Devtard Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I'd like to see that very much.

#teamfoolishness

Last edited: Apr 20, 2013
    Devtard, Apr 20, 2013 IP
  4. na09

na09 Member

Best Answers:
    What about the quality of peoples following you after this?
    I think posting this once is already an abuse toward your current followers, posting 25 times a day is :p

na09, Apr 28, 2013 IP
  5. Ameerabbas

Ameerabbas Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Nice tip but I would recommend manual following process rather than spamming everyone's timeline with those hashtags. Follow people and ask them to follow back.

Ameerabbas, May 5, 2013 IP
  6. Devtard

Devtard Notable Member

Best Answers:
    That's even sillier.

Devtard, May 5, 2013 IP
  7. Wordpress Design

Wordpress Design Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, when you follow people randomly and ask them to follow back, that won't be spam at all. But if you want fast followers it is only way, and I'm doing that, and that is ok for me.. Follow people in your niche and try to make some conversations with them and POOF you will get a lot of followers soon.

Wordpress Design, May 6, 2013 IP
  8. GMF

GMF Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This tip is great, if you want bots and spammers to follow you :rolleyes:

GMF, May 6, 2013 IP
    Devtard likes this.
  9. Montreal Classifieds

Montreal Classifieds Active Member

Best Answers:
    All you get is same users like yours, worth nothing.
    Why to spend so much effort to gain junk? Instead send few good tweets and gain real ones, less, but real.

Montreal Classifieds, May 6, 2013 IP
  10. ReferralCandy

ReferralCandy Member

Best Answers:
    1. I don't think there's a specific need to spam your existing (and potential) followers with #tons #of #hashtags #likethis. You might as well be waving a huge flag identifying yourself as spam or a Twitter user of low quality content who's just gunning for a large following.

2. Following others and asking them to follow you back is less spammy, of course. But you gotta ask yourself a question: Why would they? Why should people who are potentially sitting across the globe, follow you back if they don't even know you, or care about you?

The baseline you should put out there is quality content that you post. That's the least you've got to give before even thinking about garnering a following who respects you, and who you respect as well. Go ahead, follow users who share the same interests as you do. They might see a notification that you've followed them, and shrug it off. That's perfectly fine. Strike up conversations with them that matter. Talk to them, give them something to think about. Catch them even at their "vulnerable" moments - conversations need not just be about work issues or debate topics, tweet them a casual reply on how cute their strange little cat is. You'd be surprised at how even the large CEOs of companies hold little conversations about the little things they care about. Imagine how they spend virtually 16 hours a day living and breathing work - sometimes a quirky little conversation is what they need to notice you.

Most of all, be human. Talk and treat people online as how you'd like to be treated in return. Unless you're a psychopathic sadist, that usually works out pretty well :)

ReferralCandy, May 6, 2013 IP
  11. TextServices

TextServices Active Member

Best Answers:
    What is the point to building a Twitter following as fast as possible? For advertising? How effective does one think the advertising will be? To sell the Twitter account? How much money do you think the account is actually worth? Bragging rights? "I have 20,000 followers!" Yeah? So? How much money are you making from them? How many site visits are you getting from them? How are these 20,000 followers benefiting you?

Building a Twitter account that actually has some value to it, takes time. There's no quick and easy way about it. Twitter is a tool. A very powerful tool if used properly. It's worth it to take the time to nurture and grow a following. What's the point to having a Twitter account, aside from a personal account for your own entertainment, if it's not actually beneficial to you or a business?

If it's a personal account, how many of those followers do you share a common interest with? Even want to interact with? Or is it just to satisfy your inner narcissism?

** The use of the word 'you' in the above post is not directed toward anyone in particular.**

TextServices, May 6, 2013 IP
  12. Limon Pervez

Limon Pervez Member

Best Answers:
    its really work ?

Limon Pervez, May 11, 2013 IP
  13. HomeDesigner

HomeDesigner Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Getting crappy followers will not be useful for any kind of business, you must earn you followers trust and heart in order to get loyal readers to your blog, you can only accomplish that by giving away useful tips while participation in interesting topics.

HomeDesigner, Jun 4, 2013 IP
  14. moemediagroup

moemediagroup Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This may be a great way to get a huge following but that's the point if they don't trust you? If you really want to build a huge following create value that people want to reweet so that when you post something people take time to listen.

moemediagroup, Jun 4, 2013 IP
  15. alexandrubitca

alexandrubitca Active Member

Best Answers:
    and you'll get a bunch of crap-followers you can't target for any purpose. just so you can brag to your friends. if that's your intention - good luck.

alexandrubitca, Jun 11, 2013 IP
  16. Webanalyst91

Webanalyst91 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I totally agree , getting numbers does not make any sense. You should tweet something as per users interest and importance.

Webanalyst91, Jun 12, 2013 IP
  17. illmill

illmill Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Good tip. It's not really necessary to have a 5 min interval. Anything between 15-45 seconds is fine.

Here's a couple more tips:
    1. Have a nice looking profile pic that your target demographic will want to click on.
    2. Follow the most popular twitter accounts (ie. lady gaga, oprah, justin bieber, etc.) because they have so many followers. They sometimes look at their favorite celebs to see who else is following and connect with you that way.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2013
    illmill, Jun 12, 2013 IP
  18. alexandrubitca

alexandrubitca Active Member

Best Answers:
    Or there's other thing I'm doing and it works fine: reply some important and famous accounts tweets with messages like 'great idea!' or 'good point' or 'I would not do this....'. As I learned, they usually reply you back with a 'thank you' tweet. So, if they have about thousands of followers, then some of them see that you have been replied and they start to follow you back.

alexandrubitca, Jun 13, 2013 IP