1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hostus.us Member Review

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by searchbar, Apr 27, 2013.

Nearly two months ago i started hosting with hostus.us and this is a short review for anyone who needs cheap but very reliable hosting. Hostus is one of the legends in the web hosting industry.

Advantages:
    - They have pretty fast servers and have 0 abuse on their servers since there are no free-hosting involved in any way.
    - Priority Support - Almost every time they are online.
    Ticket support answers within 2 minutes of submit which is pretty amazing.
    - Good uptime - Uptime for last month was about 99.8*% last month which is pretty amazing for their price.
    - Servers seem to be stable and have zero abuse since they are monitored 24/7
    - Free setup- I bought reseller hosting from them and they spent hours setting up everything since i was clueless on most things. No extra charge basically.
    - They provide cheap extra bandwidth - $1 for 250GB extra.
    - Discounts on boxbilling/WHMCS, and hosting.
    - Provides cPanel on ALL their plans and is one of the most user-friendly panels ever.
    - 30 day money back guarantee

Disavantages:
    - No domain name registrations (Available now)
    - not on live chat as much as they used to. Although ticket support is extremely fast.

Overall, i think you would not regret buying hosting from hostus. It is one of the best i’ve ever used. If you dont believe me, try it!. If you have any questions, put it below :)

Last edited: Jun 8, 2013
    searchbar, Apr 27, 2013 IP
  2. goodgrief999

goodgrief999 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You didn't mention that they accept one form of payment solely and exclusively Paypal. That took up a lot of my time, they keep it hidden til the very last step.

goodgrief999, Apr 30, 2013 IP
  3. HostUS - Alexander

HostUS - Alexander Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi!

Thanks for the review!

We offer budget hosting, and we used to have other forms of payments gatways. However we were getting alot of fraud, so we just use paypal as its safe for both the buying and seller.

Best regards,
    Alexander

HostUS - Alexander, Apr 30, 2013 IP
  4. asian1pro

asian1pro Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well, I have seen many great reviews of hostus.us, I will have to try them out very soon and give my review too.

asian1pro, Nov 23, 2013 IP
  5. HostUS - Alexander

HostUS - Alexander Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Your more than welcome to try us out :)

Best regards,
    Alexander McNeil
    HostUS Solutions LTD.

HostUS - Alexander, Nov 24, 2013 IP