1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get high pr dofollow back links??

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by pakistanimodels, Apr 25, 2013.

I am a new blogger and i want to know how to get a high pr dofollow backlinks??
    Can any body tell me plz??

pakistanimodels, Apr 25, 2013 IP
  2. PioneerGlobal

PioneerGlobal Member

Best Answers:
    Hello, you can do comments on Do follow blog with your website's url and keywords, it is a easy way to increase, Traffic, Backlinks, keywords Position and page Rank.

PioneerGlobal, Apr 25, 2013 IP
  3. Olivia Smith

Olivia Smith Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    submit your website in web 2.0 Directory list...

Olivia Smith, Apr 25, 2013 IP
  4. rankwatch.com

rankwatch.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    Follow Link Building techniques to build backlinks for your blog e.g. Directory submission, forum posting blog commenting and also share blog post URLs on Social Media sites.

rankwatch.com, Apr 25, 2013 IP
  5. Arick unirow

Arick unirow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    The best method would be asking blogger from the same niche to give link to your site. It hardly ever work because not all blogger willing to help the others (they have more strict rules when it come to linking the articles to another blog).

When they give a link to your site, it will help your blog for sure. Other members in this thread were rights. Directory submission and dropping comment in DoFollow blog can help your site.

I remember an advice from my old friend, "Just focus on writing articles. Pagerank, Traffics and links will come to you IF you focus on writing quality content". I think you should focus on articles and On Site SEO.

ARICK.

Arick unirow, Apr 25, 2013 IP
    afoley77 and Revelations-Decoder like this.
  6. Zeshan Noor wahgra

Zeshan Noor wahgra Active Member

Best Answers:
    Why do you want to get High Pr dofollow backlinks?
    Getting links from high PR site is though tough but you can buy some list from anyone here at DP or you can search on Google for high PR site list.High PR sites even you got it.What you will got if any a list of sites already spam with full of comments.Finding good sites are always tough.If you want to get high PR backlinks to make your site PR higher than its fine.If you are trying to rank you have to do some link analysis using backlink analysis tools of your competitor sites.Look for good high quality relevant link opportunities.

Zeshan Noor wahgra, Apr 25, 2013 IP
  7. Revelations-Decoder

Revelations-Decoder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Sounds like good advice to me

Someone else above said >

Think about it now, this content and "keywords" where is it getting found? Where it is posted!

So build your own on site content...

Revelations-Decoder, Apr 25, 2013 IP
  8. Arick unirow

Arick unirow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I couldn't dare to give an advice for a someone with great experiences in SEO. :)
    Anyway, thanks for your kindness. It make a good souvenir in my profile. :)

For OP, I learn few things from this forum. There are lots of high profiles in DP with awesome knowledge about SEO (few of them are available in my profile under 'following' tab in left widget). Following them isn't necessary but reading their threads / comments are encouraged. :)

ARICK.

Arick unirow, Apr 25, 2013 IP
  9. MikeQ

MikeQ Member

Best Answers:

Of course, you can get high PR, dofollow backlinks if you comment on high pr blogs, I would say that around 40% blogs are dofollow so you have to find in Google..

You can use NoDofollow plugin on your Firefox browser, which would highlights nofollow and dofollow links, this good plugin to check dofollow or nofollow attribute on a web page.

MikeQ, Apr 25, 2013 IP
  10. hubSales

hubSales Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Do-follow one-way backlinks are the best to have, of course. All the ideas listed are good, but also think of creative ways of doing so (maybe setting up another site as an informative content site to link into your current one). Keep making great content as well, and analyze your competitor's backlinks to see if there are any you can double-up on (and just studying their's will help you analyze why sites rank where they do and give you ideas of where to look for links going forward).

hubSales, Apr 25, 2013 IP
    yasashii likes this.
  11. Augra

Augra Member

Best Answers:
    As a blogger, you're in a good position. Submit guest posts to other blogs in the same niche as you with a link back to your blog. Their reaers can also become your readers. Just be sure you study the site before you submit the post to get a better of idea of what type of stuff gets accepted or written about. Each blogmaster can be very particular about the type of content and writing style, but it just take a little time to go over.

The ComLuv.net is a great place to guest post if you use their comment luv plug-in and register your site with their network.

Augra, Apr 25, 2013 IP
  12. Bill John

Bill John Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Also you can be a guest post to another blog for getting custom backlinks, or you can be a guest post on Rujacksalad for getting more benefits.

Bill John, Apr 25, 2013 IP
  13. bawdane3

bawdane3 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Guest posting is by far the best method of grabbing dofollow backlinks. In order to get it from high PR sites, you'll have to provide them high quality content.

bawdane3, Apr 25, 2013 IP
  14. windsorhills

windsorhills Banned

Best Answers:
    web 2.o is the best option to get dofollow link dude. just try..

windsorhills, Apr 25, 2013 IP
  15. windsorhills

windsorhills Banned

Best Answers:
    gust posting and also blog post will give u dofollow link friend and paid only.. u can get pr 9 link also from that posting friend.

windsorhills, Apr 25, 2013 IP
  16. afoley77

afoley77 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Here is format with the help of which you can search high PR dofollow blogs on which you can comment:

"powered by wordpress" your keyword
    "leave a comment"
    your keyword
    "reply to post"
    your keyword

"leave comment" your keyword
    "post a comment"
    your keyword

"post comment" your keyword

Hope that helps...

afoley77, Apr 25, 2013 IP
  17. MikeQ

MikeQ Member

Best Answers:

I agree, but they have n/a pr, and they won't look natural as you would be creating new pages..

MikeQ, Apr 26, 2013 IP
  18. hell0world

hell0world Active Member

Best Answers:
    is really a good idea to get high PR link for a new site?

hell0world, Apr 26, 2013 IP
  19. micksss

micksss Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The OP wants to know how to get high pr dofollow backlinks. Web 2.0s pages are a good option to have but won't have PR.
    In moderation I don't see it being odd so long as the website isn't crap and worthwhile. If a website wants to link to your homepage or an article on your site and that website happens to have a high PR you wouldn't contact the owner and tell them to please remove the link because you are worried due to the high authority of his or her domain. New websites can get all kinds of different links to them naturally.

micksss, Apr 26, 2013 IP
  20. goravani

goravani Active Member

Best Answers:
    Is commenting considered spamming by google?

goravani, Apr 26, 2013 IP