1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEO - 3 TYPE OF LINKS THAT ARE VALUABLE NOW

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by xenki, Apr 26, 2013.

If you are into the SEO field, you may know which links are the strongest. But for the newbies or peoples that do not have a good knowledge on search engine optimization, here i'll show three strongest type of links.

Guest Posts (Links within content which is relevant to your niche) This type of links are very strong links and also can go viral if the post is of a high quality.

Info-graphics (this are a little bit harder to get, as you will firstly need to have someone design your infographic, but if the infographic is of a high quality and has a good content in it, it can go viral and bring you a lot of links from authority sites.

Home Page Links: Yes, this are great links, but it is harder to get. Remember, only links from the sites that are relevant to yours will give you higher link juice.

There are many other link building that can bring you a good link juice, here i explained only three types of links that are guaranteed to give you great link juice, and in the case they have good content, they can easily go viral.
    Hope someone has found this helpful.

xenki, Apr 26, 2013 IP
    STAR Cruiser and ritesh8385 like this.
  2. ritesh8385

ritesh8385 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with the OP.Guest posts is playing a major role in SEO now,but one thing you should keep in mind while doing the guest post is the content and the relevant niche.
    Infographics is slowly gaining the popularity and i think in the next 5-6 month it will be one of the most popular thing.

ritesh8385, Apr 26, 2013 IP
  3. Revelations-Decoder

Revelations-Decoder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

OK so let's see your evidence that correlates your statements to prove you know for fact that what you are saying is true then please?

Revelations-Decoder, Apr 26, 2013 IP
    STAR Cruiser likes this.
  4. xenki

xenki Active Member

Best Answers:

Firstly,
    I'm in this industry for quite a long. In fact i have a pretty good knowledge and experience on ranking high competitive keywords too.
    This is all based on my experience. Lastly i've been working for an insurance company where i had to rank their site for pretty high competitive keywords. I tried those old school SEO ways, and yeah they worked, but only to come up at the second - third page of Google. To gain more rankings and be positioned on the top 3, i usually work with guest posting, and info-graphics (Of course, if i can have enough data to create a meaningful infographic.). Most of the times infographics get shared by other peoples, sites, where i get traffic and links too. While guest posts give great value to the search engine rankings.

Usually i don't link from the sites that are lower than 30 in domain authority.

And there are some other facts that i consider before creating a guest post in a site, but this is some of factors to prove that this works, especially after latest Google Updates.

xenki, Apr 26, 2013 IP
    Alexbizz likes this.
  5. Revelations-Decoder

Best Answers:
    Brilliant and I know info graphics are good but >

OK so let's see your evidence that correlates your statements to prove your statments

you didn't do the proof to back up what you said you just deflected my request to see your evidence?

6. xenki

xenki Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do you want the keywords which are ranked in this way? Well if it that is the case, i really can't do much because i can't reveal this things here. If you know any other way to give you evidences, just name here and i gladly explain in details, even though i'm doing this in a friendly way trying to help you (if you don't know this this things), but if you are trying to play a judge here, than that's not a good thing mate.

xenki, Apr 26, 2013 IP
  7. Revelations-Decoder

Best Answers:
    Who is judging, you make a statement, I ask you to show evidence to prove your statment (Simples!)...

8. xenki

xenki Active Member

Best Answers:
    And i said "just name here and i gladly explain in details" , as i did my best to give you the evidences.

xenki, Apr 26, 2013 IP
  9. Revelations-Decoder

Best Answers:
    OK let me try and show you what I mean by an example

Infographics

There are two infographics anyone doing proper SEO research will for sure have come across

1 by Aaron Wall
    http://www.seobook.com/learn-seo/infographics/seo-market-for-lemons.php

and the other I am not too sure of the author as it is on three sites >

Infographic on Google search

So there are the 2 examples, we could then go and and show how these work in search results to show proof of how these things work and then rather than making statements (which people make and repeat over and over again) with no info to back up those statements things might make more sense to the "Newbies" you address..

You say (for example) >

But look at what you wrote and see why it is just the same old same old which offers no actual insight or info about what you are actually referring to or how to go about it.

Yet you open up to "Newbies" addressing those you deem to be less knowledgable, you therefore need to KISS.

You telling Mr Newbie "Gusts posts" means nothing to Mr Newbie ? Do you see what I mean?

Last edited: Apr 26, 2013
  10. xenki

xenki Active Member

Best Answers:
    Firstly i didn't say that i will make an infographic of how to find a good seo company. I even said that it is based on my experience and experiments that infographic's work great if done properly, but i never wrote a tittle or subtitle on how to design a great infographic, although, i can still give some tips on what factors make a good infographic:

1. Content should be of a high quality so peoples would love to share
    2. The content should be crawled by spiders
    3. Use keywords that could bring traffic
    4. Make it easy for the user to share it (Embed codes, Share icons, etc)

About guest posting:

What makes a great guest post:

There are different ways to gain links within the blog content (One is buying links, other is creating links from low quality sites, and the best way is to get links from high quality sites).

But firstly,
    you have to be great on communication in order to be able to post a guest post in a high quality site.

So the first step should be finding the blog, communicating with the blog owner, asking him politely to add a guest post in their site.

Second step is creating the content:
    I follow this rules:
    1. Minimum of 700 words per Guest Post
    2. 3-4 Photos
    3. 1 Video (If it is possible)
    4. Content should be organized in a good way
    5. Send the content to the blog owner for review

Third step is to create links and share the guest post to your social accounts.

Here is a sample of a good guest post : http://distraction99.com/2013/04/22/turning-points-guest-post-by-erin-bowman/

While you get the right to value my knowledge on this industry ( Whether if i'm newbie or not, which is not important for me at all.), You should firstly evaluate yourself. While i dedicated this for newbies in this field (Because i know that there are a lot of them, which still like to accept that fact and want to get more infos). I could also be part of those newbies, there is no prob for me on this.

Other than that, I didn't want to make a long thread and make a complete guide to explain those three seo factors. But i'm able to do that, if other require.

xenki, Apr 26, 2013 IP
    melprise likes this.
  11. Revelations-Decoder

Best Answers:
    For me you only started to reveal (for example) what a "guest post" is when you got to the bit about

As until then it was as though you are inadvertently asking people to search to find out what this "guest post" is, bearing i mind you we're addressing Mr Newbie don't forget.

But what do I know I need to evaluate myself as am not a Good SEO :)

"guaranteed" to give you great link juice

is a statement I would have contention with for example in regard to where one is placing ones "quality content" as something for this "link juice" when one could in fact post on ones own site/blog etc to gain SERPS from this quality content rather than giving content away for some link juice which in this day and age is one very small factor amongst a few hundred

12. BackY

BackY Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you Xenki, this is useful.

BackY, Aug 15, 2014 IP