1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Make $5 Per Day with Adsense

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by umairraja52, Apr 24, 2013.

My question related to Adsense that how i can make $5 per day with it and how much time normally required for it.

Waiting for replies.

umairraja52, Apr 24, 2013 IP
  2. RingLord

RingLord Active Member

Best Answers:
    based on my experience, you need at least 350 unique visitor per day.
    let say your average cpc is $0.50 and average CTR is 3%, you already hit $5 per day.
    how much time normally required for it? no one can predict, I myself is 3 month.
    once you find the formula, you'll find the blueprint and time frame each time you build a blog.

RingLord, Apr 24, 2013 IP
    samborfc1 and nugnug77 like this.
  3. sheva

sheva Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If your average CPC is $1, you need 100-200 visitors per day to get $5/day from adsense. Usually I make $5/day within 1,5-2 months. Keyword research is an important factor to get $5-$10/day.

sheva, Apr 24, 2013 IP
    rabbit and nugnug77 like this.
  4. raj085

raj085 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I guess you are from India.
    Adsense CPC is too low in India something like 0.06$
    So for me when I had 300 unique visitors and they were giving me 2800 pageviews and I was making 1.5$ - 3$ per day. THATS True in india!!!
    So it means you need 500 unique vistors and 3000 - 4000 pageviews to make 5$.
    Make sure visitors are not the same ones they should be new ones. Same visitors never click ads!

raj085, Apr 24, 2013 IP
    atty12 likes this.
  5. blogdum

blogdum Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The most important thing is where your traffic coming from because most of the asian traffic will not give you high CPC rates.
    Suggestion: Concentrate on bringing traffic from US, UK, Australia & Other European countries.

2. You should learn more about keywords. A right keyword can earn you more than $5/click :cool:

blogdum, Apr 25, 2013 IP
  6. Kavalar

Kavalar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It would depend a lot on your niche. If there's quite a good selections of relevant ads to your blog in the Adwords network, around 350 unique visitors should be enough. However, with some niches, you might need more traffic.

Kavalar, Apr 25, 2013 IP
  7. SagarRox

SagarRox Active Member

Best Answers:
    Does it matter where the website owner is from? I thought its only based on where the visitors come from!

Need some light on this.

SagarRox, Apr 25, 2013 IP
    silent_1 likes this.
  8. Kavalar

Kavalar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Where the publisher is from does not matter.

Kavalar, Apr 25, 2013 IP
  9. Harkunwar

Harkunwar Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have 2k+ visitors and 3k+ pageviews still earning is very less, lesser than $5

Harkunwar, Apr 25, 2013 IP
  10. raj085

raj085 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I meant Indian traffic.

raj085, Apr 25, 2013 IP
  11. SagarRox

SagarRox Active Member

Best Answers:
    Depends on the niche mate. I have 2k+ visitors and 4k+ pageviews and still i only earn 2$ a day on one of my site. There are niches where you can earn even more with that traffic.

Also important is ad placements.

SagarRox, Apr 25, 2013 IP
  12. echo_unlimited

echo_unlimited Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I have 8 thousand visitors on one of my sites and it's making me around $150 per month via AdSense. It really does depend on ad placement, where the traffic is from, and of course like SagarRox has said, the niche.

echo_unlimited, Apr 25, 2013 IP
  13. maxjohn148

maxjohn148 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm from pakistan and i'm making only $1 per day coz i don't have enough traffic so should i remove my ads or not because i hear from some google my disable my account soon :(

maxjohn148, Apr 25, 2013 IP
  14. echo_unlimited

echo_unlimited Notable Member

Best Answers:

Unless you're clicking on your own ads then I don't see why should have to remove ads from your site. That is, of course, assuming your sites meet the AdSense policy guidelines.

echo_unlimited, Apr 25, 2013 IP
  15. masalaking

masalaking Active Member

Best Answers:
    Adsense earning depends on Country and Niche... Well i earn like $50 per day with 6K UV and 12K Pageviews. My highest adsense day was $164 ...

masalaking, Apr 25, 2013 IP
  16. RoguePyro

RoguePyro Active Member

Best Answers:
    Damn whats your CPC for that site? like .05 cents?

I have a site that gets 500 UV a day, and 1200 pageviews and it makes about $10 a day. My CTR is like .10%-.30%, but the CPC is usually like $1-3!

Its crazy how much the niche matters. Gotta love the competitive business model :D

RoguePyro, Apr 25, 2013 IP
  17. SagarRox

SagarRox Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yea around that. As most of us know, its niche which matters. Just started out with adsense so im not complaining. Just looking out for good niches.

PS - Inbox me if you have any suggestions. ;)

SagarRox, Apr 26, 2013 IP
  18. zaka

zaka Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    @Harkunwar you can tell me your template name please?

zaka, Apr 26, 2013 IP
  19. zxmnvcb

zxmnvcb Peon

Best Answers:
    I just added adsense to my site again, but I think I'm being scammed because I'm getting thousands of page views to that site but yet google says like 5 impressions.

zxmnvcb, Apr 26, 2013 IP
  20. Nova

Nova Active Member

Best Answers:
    5 years of full time Adsense experience both developing and earning with the program, my suggestions:

- AVOID building an Adsense site for the sake of pennies, build an authority site. An authority site usually being, a 100 + page site or an actual micro niche site with 10 (500-750) word USEFUL articles

- Build links the HUMAN way! Meaning, AVOID push-button software to your money site/tier 1 sites and add do-follow/no-follow mix of links on a daily basis to get ideal traffic clicks and push yourself legitimately to the top 3 rankings for your top producing, money making keywords

- Start with a simple Adsense template, once you start earning your first $1 a day, make sure your site can't be associated with a made-for-adsense (MFA) site, to hopefully, decrease BIG TIME your chances of getting banned upon a manual Adsense department review. Should be common business sense, but lots of people get banned in my forum reviews because they start earning, there site gets flagged for review and once the owner concludes or is concluded, usually forum OPs getting banned generally have the obvious MFA site with little to no value in content or useful targeted videos according to the niche. So important :)

- Highly consider getting an Adsense business partner. Going solo is cool for earning $10-$20 a day from Adsense, but once you've the RIGHT partner at your side you should able to triple your earnings if you monetize with both Adsense and CPA to say the least. I don't earn five figures a month with Adsense, but I do pretty good according to overall averages, but I could be doing way better with a partner..but not interested in an Adsense partner. So just a word of strict advice for your case and anyone reading this cool topic

- Have an end in mind, classic for me. $5 can be done by uploading a couple of Youtube videos and being in a niche that doesn't have ANYTHING to do with 'make money'. So the more odd and rare your niche is, the faster you should be able to earn $5 a day by just using youtube, by experience of course. If you want to build in a competitive niche, like for example, weight loss. Make sure you've VERY USEFUL content, facebook integrated and you ONLY go with a sub-niche/micro-niche (e.g how to lose my damn belly) category if you're just interested in $5-$20 a day. Again, experience and even common sense..but should proof to be VERY helpful if you roll with it

Don't tell your wife/husband you're going to buy your first Ferrari by next week at $5 daily, tell her exactly what you're interest which should be; "we should be able to have extra income to pay part of the groceries or part of rent" in a few short weeks, perhaps months depending your specific Adsense experience

Best of wishes here.

Nova, Apr 26, 2013 IP
    crazy4warez likes this.