1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Boston Bombings

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Corwin, Apr 16, 2013.

1. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Especially considering that on Sept 1, 2012, this yet to be minted future US citizen had this to say from his twitter account:

I don't know what the rules are with ICE, but to me, that type of statement should immediately end the citizenship process for people claiming they want to be a US citizen.

Obamanation, Apr 23, 2013 IP
  2. Hijynx427

Hijynx427 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are pieces of this that people don't want to admit are true. For instance - there was a post on 4chan on the 15th from a supposed "security commission member" that said this was planned by the government - note - the people hurt WERE actually hurt (most of 'em anyway) but that the government did this to rally support for gun control and new control on purchasing black powder, too.

It's actually really weird to see some of those predictions come true when my video came out JUST as the suspects were fleeing and the older brother was shot.

Next is the issue of that famous dude with his legs blown off in the wheelchair... I don't buy that he actually sustained that injury then AT ALL. There's no blood around him, he's not SCREAMING in agonizing pain, there just HAPPENED to be a wheelchair around for him, etc. etc. The story below sounds MUCH more plausible AND it has video frame-by-frames showing the actions that led him to acquire the "wounds".

http://www.bbmisc.com/forum/showthread.php?20697-Boston-Bombing-Actor

Don't just look at the "actor" part of that and assume it's bull - please check it out - it's really telling and very, very unsettling.

Something is up here that doesn't add up, no matter how you throw it.

Hijynx427, Apr 23, 2013 IP
  3. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Agreed. If they think the US government is so evil, let them go back to whatever country they're from.

Rebecca, Apr 23, 2013 IP
  4. Bushranger

Bushranger Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yesterday I almost wrote here how catching one alive should put paid to the conspiracy theorists. Seems it would have been wrong.

I believe that HiJynx conspiracy theorist video is a good argument against legalising marijuana. Some peeps just can't handle it. Can't stick to the point (bombing) and ridiculous in its tangents.

He quotes anonymous posts from the Intertubes as if it's the gospel truth. Sure the press may have reported stuff wrongly, der, not that he points out what, but then goes on and blames government for all of this. It is preposterous in the extreme, imho.

I think the video is more about needing to get clicks than it is about needing to get to the truth.

People who were blown up want to know why they were targeted, and videos/accusations without proof like that simply distract people from getting to the truth, and will make the victims angry.

Bushranger, Apr 23, 2013 IP
    Obamanation and Rebecca like this.
  5. grpaul

grpaul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wow.

So, while feeling empathetic to the victims, you aren't allowed to question the overall scenario if things aren't adding up? If you question or doubt things you're crazy or a conspiracy theorist?

Do you think the same about the morons that think 9/11 was an inside job (Bush's fault)...?

grpaul, Apr 24, 2013 IP
  6. Bushranger

Best Answers:
    There's plenty you can pick on, even better conspiracy theories if that floats your boat. Did your FBI know more than it let on, could they have stopped it but didn't etc. but when you come up with some absolute bollocks theory then you should expect people will pick on it too.

His particular claim is that some of the people are acting out their injuries and that it was a staged incident is based on some anonymous post, no proof anywhere to back up such a claim and should be ridiculed for the crap it is.

The bloke put in the wheel-chair apparently lost his legs in Iraq (according to his link). That is offensive. I was offended. I am offended, on behalf of the poor bloke lying in hospital who just lost his friggin legs.

Feel free to question the event, just make sure you're not spreading bullshit, because that doesn't help the already hapless victims in the slightest.

I believe 9/11 happened exactly as you saw it happen.

Bushranger, Apr 24, 2013 IP
  7. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    @BushRanger, well said.

Here's "America this Morning." They mentioned in the video the bomber's mother is in Russia. She is planning to come to the US. They said a complication of this is that she has a warrant out for her arrest here. Apparently, she shoplifted $1600 worth of clothes at a store in the US.

Rebecca, Apr 24, 2013 IP
  8. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    The funniest thing about that story? The store she was caught on tape shoplifting from was Lord and Taylor, the very same company (but a different store) that supplied the CCTV video used to identify and capture her son.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tealing-1-600-worth-clothes-Lord--Taylor.html

Talk about karma.

Obamanation, Apr 24, 2013 IP
    Rebecca likes this.
  9. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Oh my! That's the first I've read of that. Well, good going to Lord and Taylor on both accounts.

Rebecca, Apr 24, 2013 IP
  10. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The problem here is that the Boston Federal D.A., Carmen Ortiz, is an incompetent weasel with political ambitions and the Obama administration was already deciding whether or not to fire her when the Boston bombings occurred.

She's famous for recently hounding two defendants into suicide. For example, Aaron Swartz was a simple B&E where local cops wanted to drop charges. His crime? He downloaded free research papers in bulk instead of individually. Ortiz jumped in and turned it into a 13-count indictment and threatened Swartz with 30 years and $100,000 in bail. Swartz had nowhere to turn for somethtng not really considered a crime, and committed suicide, and a petition demanding Ortiz be fired had already reached 25,000 signatures.

Tsarnaev was finally read his Miranda rights last Monday, not by Ortiz as is procedure but by a Federal judge, allegedly at the direct orders of President Obama.

Ortiz is a glory-hounding idiot who is using this tragedy to save her career. Instead, she is jeopardizing the prosecution's trial.

Corwin, Apr 24, 2013 IP
  11. grpaul

grpaul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
  12. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Corwin, Apr 25, 2013 IP
    grpaul likes this.
  13. Bushranger

Best Answers:
    Didn't this event just prove terror lists don't work? Obama might as well stop wasting money on enforcing the patriot act altogether. Let's assign blame where it belongs, to a 'loser' according to his uncle.

Bushranger, Apr 25, 2013 IP
  14. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    There is plenty of blame to go around, and there is no question that the lion's share of it belongs with that "loser" and his "loser" brother.

9-11 represented a huge failure of our intelligence organizations to read the tea leaves. In it's wake, the 9-11 report was assembled to restructure our intelligence agencies in an effort to prevent such failures in the future. Evolve or die.

As GRPaul's linked WaPo story points out, in spite of the massive post 9-11 intelligence overhaul, our federal agencies seem to have dropped the ball. As a great man once said, "There is an old saying in Tennessee -- I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee --- that says, fool me once, shame on ---- shame on you. Fool me --- you can't get fooled again". While I sympathize with that great man's frequent struggle with the English language, I think most folks understood what he was trying to say (without the help of a teleprompter). We just got fooled again, so shame on us.

Even more aggravating, there seems to be political resistance to the idea that we just got fooled again. Like Benghazi, acknowledging that we screwed up is considered a sign of political weakness. Excuse me for being honest, but F' those people. They don't know the first thing about leadership.

Obamanation, Apr 25, 2013 IP
    echo_unlimited likes this.
  15. Bushranger

Best Answers:
    I wrote this yesterday but didn't get the time to post.

Here's what I see;
    Mother purported to be a political loudmouth, and a theif.

Older child (T), male, puts up with her wailing about the 9-11 "gov. conspiracy", takes it all in. Grows his mistrust using conspiracy theories to fuel his addiction, becomes more and more radicalised and turns into a US hating terrorist. He was also an Alex Jones desciple. Now dead.

Younger child (D), egged on by his brother's increasing madness (and probably Alex Jones' more far-out claims), helps him do his thing. Survived. Do the crime, do the time. The crime was dastardly. His friends say he seemed like a normal guy. He couldn't have been that naive to not know the result. His punishment, no matter how harsh, could never match his crime.

Why is this too hard to comprehend as being exactly what we were told it was?

Today I see even more reason to apportion at least some blame on the parent/s.
    http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...-returning-to-us/story-fnddckzi-1226629648716

Bushranger, Apr 25, 2013 IP
  16. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    Sounds like you blame Alex Jones, at least to some extent. I find that curious.

I would like your opinion on this. The Southern Poverty Law Center is an organization in the US that has declared itself the authority on who is a hate group, and who is not. They have increasingly become a group of left wing hacks, actually teaming up on litigation with groups like the National Council of La Raza, a Latino supremacist group, while labeling Christian organizations that do not approve of Gay marriage as "Hate Groups".

Floyd Corkins admitted to the FBI, and in court, that he used the SPLC's map of "Hate Groups" to go into the offices of one of these Christian organizations, opening fire with the intent to kill as many as possible, smearing Chic-Fil-A sandwiches on his victims. Thankfully for the people there, the left wing government has not disarmed them yet, and the left wing perp got the beat down of his lifetime, before being arrested by authorities.

Unlike Alex Jones, who most on the left and right think is a lunatic, the SPLC is often quoted by respected people in this country as the "go to source" for information on hate groups. In your opinion, how much responsibility does the SPLC and it's proponents carry in this incident?

Obamanation, Apr 26, 2013 IP
  17. Bushranger

Best Answers:
    I would definately apportion some culpable blame to the list. How much blame it deserves, based on your post, is debateable. Take that out of the picture, would you still get the same end result?

Any event involves a number of steps to occur. Break down the steps it required to commit the crime.

Again, take into account the factors that built up, the life he lived, who were his peers etc. What part of that could have affected him towards killing someone for the heck of it (or trying to). A flyer or refined list of hate groups is 1 step towards the crime. If the same group egged him on further, building up the hate against the group every day then the blame should be apportioned higher.

I wouldn't condone punishing the list maker but if I was affected by it, being his wife or something, I would probably sue the arse of them if I found they were the main cause of it all.

I am surprised Jones/Beck haven't been bankrupted as yet.

[added] I'm not sure blame is the right word. The culprit deserves 100% blame for comitting any crime, every time imho. He or she is ultimately the one that decides to do the crime. I guess i'm apportioning influences rather than blame.

Morally speaking, what's the difference between the guy that wrote that list and the guy that drives a get-away car? Depends on his intentions, how it's framed/set up (is it saying to go kill these people or saying we love these special people?) and if the author/driver knew the intentions of the criminal too I guess.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2013
    Bushranger, Apr 26, 2013 IP
  18. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    @Bushranger: Well I'm glad to see you can assign blame to the SPLC in it's promotion of hate crimes.

You are quite correct in that law suits will definitely follow. They are an organization of attorney's, so litigation is in their wheel house, where as the infringed will have to raise the money to hire the attorney's but I suspect the FRC has the means to sue their asses into next Tuesday. Lets hope Chic-Fil-A piles on with suits of their own, for the immeasurable damage this guy caused by use of their trademarked brand in the use of a hate crime.

Loving it.

Obamanation, Apr 26, 2013 IP
  19. grpaul

grpaul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Don't speak any negativity towards the administration, that's un-american. lol...

The current administration = circus act.

grpaul, Apr 28, 2013 IP
  20. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    Did you catch the White House Correspondents dinner? Conan dared not speak negatively of the Admin, and took more than a few pokes at Romney, but I loved his routine. He roasted the press corps. It went over like a fart in church, but I found it quite funny.

Obamanation, Apr 28, 2013 IP