1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense entertainment Niche? ANy success?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by aljurians, Apr 22, 2013.

ANyone here have been successful with this niche? please give me advice.

I'm eager to learn ....

What else niche do you think is best for 2013?

aljurians, Apr 22, 2013 IP
  2. GregWR

GregWR Member

Best Answers:
    I'm in the entertainment niche mostly. What would be your definition of success? In my opinion it's best to stick to your interests and you can be successful in any niche, having knowledge of your niche gives you an edge.

I may have a lower CPC than others but I bet my traffic is 10 times higher and the reason it is is because I know what I'm talking about. It all balances out and at least you can enjoy what you're posting each day.

@gamingmaster42, are you a doctor or medical professional? If not why are you writing about medical issues?

GregWR, Apr 23, 2013 IP
  3. Kavalar

Kavalar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The CPC in the entertainment niche is not the highest. However, from my own personal experience, I can say that it's rather easy to generate traffic in the entertainment niche and the amount of click you can get can easily make up for the rather low CPC.

Kavalar, Apr 23, 2013 IP
  4. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Adsense blows with CPC in the entertainment niche, but don't limit yourself and look at Amazon, for example, which can work great (think books, DVDs, Blu Ray, etc).

ryan_uk, Apr 23, 2013 IP
  5. cbusiness

cbusiness Active Member

Best Answers:
    Entertainment is a lower CPC. However, I have fun in it so I enjoy my ent sites and comfortable with the CPC. THOUGH, i definitely am trying to learn to enjoy other niches just as much. I would not reccomend having only ENT sites if you are looking to make money overnight... unless you buy established.

cbusiness, Apr 24, 2013 IP
  6. gamingmaster42

gamingmaster42 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I hire writers to create content based on those niches.

gamingmaster42, Apr 28, 2013 IP
  7. theprince

theprince Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Entertainment is a low paying niche, it doesnt convert well due to low quality traffic and most of the visits are kids and teenagers. Even if these kind of audience easily click ads but this click doesnt worth much.

theprince, Apr 29, 2013 IP