1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Use best way Google+

Discussion in 'Google+' started by eDailylife, Apr 23, 2013.

How can I get more traffic for my website by using Google+ ?

eDailylife, Apr 23, 2013 IP
  2. Robin Haney

Robin Haney Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello,

What i normally like to do is join communities that are related to what my site is about. For example my main blog is about internet marketing. So I join communities that are related to internet marketing. Whenever I write a post I promote it to each community and get a decent amount of traffic, especially if others +1 it. For the time and effort spent it works fairly well.

Robin Haney, Apr 23, 2013 IP
  3. afoley77

afoley77 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Here are so many threads on DP forum where you can get answer for your question..You just have to do a simple task that you have to go on upper right side of this forum and then type your question in search box and then enter or simply click on search....:) :) :)...
    You will surely get good answer,, no no not only one,, hundreds of best answers...:)
    Just try this yourself..:)
    Hope i helped...

afoley77, Apr 23, 2013 IP
  4. Atif123

Atif123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can share your site on google + and take comments from peoples and reply

Atif123, Apr 23, 2013 IP
  5. GioLCR

GioLCR Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    u can create google plus profile, girl profile, add people everyday. u can add 200 people in day. after when 4000 added u ,u can added 1000 or 15000 or 2000. after u will not have any limit.
    i had 20 000 circle profile and when i shared funny pictures, i have 2000visitor in a day on my blog. 2000 visitor!

GioLCR, Apr 24, 2013 IP
  6. IvinViljoen

IvinViljoen Member

Best Answers:
    Did you guys hear that you can now incorporate Google+ comments into your blog?

IvinViljoen, Apr 24, 2013 IP
  7. hemantseo88

hemantseo88 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Improve for Traffic...

hemantseo88, May 3, 2013 IP
  8. ThanhTran

ThanhTran Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can share your site on forum google + and take comments from peoples and share +
    online pr submitter review

ThanhTran, May 5, 2013 IP
  9. Abegail

Abegail Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As I know we can make particular theme related communities and add to your networks to related...and communicate with peoples.

Abegail, May 6, 2013 IP
  10. helpinghand

helpinghand Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The best use of Google+ is starting a blog and link it with your profile by author tag and get top rankings on Google search. For social marketing Facebook is better and has more users than Google +.

helpinghand, May 6, 2013 IP
  11. Jaeger

Jaeger Banned

Best Answers:
    Share interesting content, images, articles, news, blogs all are very much useful activities to get traffic on websites from Google Plus. One most important thing is that Google Plus is not only help to get traffic but it is also useful to increase Page Rank because Google Plus provides you every links Do-Follow.

Jaeger, May 9, 2013 IP
  12. shaaam2007

shaaam2007 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Make a page on google plus and gather some related community about your website. Post some interesting contents on your post and some post that lead to your website. Get more and more follower on you Google plus page. Modify your page content that can involve some google plus button to share the page content, headings , images on Google plush.

shaaam2007, May 10, 2013 IP