1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

When should breakup love ?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by noyon100, Apr 21, 2013.

I thank that, belief is main theme of love, when it is broken love has been finish. I say that love is belief, if is not establish, should not carry love relation. You comment ?.......

noyon100, Apr 21, 2013 IP
  2. ciamos

ciamos Active Member

Best Answers:
    Are you saying if you no longer believe the person then you no longer love them? I'd say if you can't trust them, that's a pretty good indicator it's not going to work out. Trust is the foundation of all good relationships, without it you're going to be miserable.

ciamos, Apr 21, 2013 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You'd have to be pretty naive to think that you can't love without trust. People love unreliable and unworthy people - it's tragic but if you have given someone your heart its not that easy to break away. Why else would women stay in abusive relationships?

sarahk, Apr 21, 2013 IP
  4. ciamos

ciamos Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think we're on different teams here sarahk, I said trust is the foundation of all GOOD relationships. I wouldn't exactly call abusive relationships good.

ciamos, Apr 21, 2013 IP
  5. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    ciamos - I was replying to the OP :)
    I wouldn't call abusive relationships good either - but s/he stated "when it is broken love has been finish" is patently wrong, much as we might wish it wasn't.

sarahk, Apr 21, 2013 IP
  6. ciamos

ciamos Active Member

Best Answers:
    :oops: I see what you're referring to now in the OP's post, yeah I agree. Back in my high school days I had a huge crush on this girl, but she was in a relationship with an abusive boyfriend. I was the nice guy, the smart guy, the "good friend". I learned from that friendship that sometimes you have to give up your feelings for them and just be there to support them and hope they get out of the relationship. She eventually did and is now married and has a kid; I'm glad she made it out okay and ditched the loser.

ciamos, Apr 21, 2013 IP
  7. rohit09

rohit09 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    LOVE = SEX / PHYSICAL RELATION(If you just started or a NOOBS)

If one of them is lost your Love life doomed. So have sex :) Life is wonderful and it's started from BED.
    Think about it.

- Don't take it abusive! But did you really think she choose you over his boyfriend or she doesn't has any option left!

Think About it :)

rohit09, Apr 21, 2013 IP
  8. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Not all love is sexual - People love their siblings, parents, pets and country.

sarahk, Apr 21, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  9. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Men get abused as well. Usually not physically, but emotional pain can be just as bad. Especially when a guy has a soft heart and a lot of money. Predators look for the weak. And once they get their foot into the door, they are not likely to leave until the guy/girl comes to the breaking point and ends it once and for all.

Blogmaster, Apr 21, 2013 IP
  10. humtuma

humtuma Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Love - Which takes the reverse gear of your life. If you are in love , you will loose your own happiness.

humtuma, Apr 22, 2013 IP
  11. rohit09

Best Answers:
    Yaa.. we get totally off-topic here! Loving your siblings or parents or country called RESPECT! Loving your pets or your house or your room or even your underwear called CARE! if you familiar with these words.

Look like you LOST in LOVE!

LOVE is simple don't make it complicated. Always think you are not alone here, think from your hart and do what it says.
    P.S. I have a pretty good blog about that and we are 4 guys running and ad solve love problems since 2011. But can't post that here - that will be against the RULE of DP.

rohit09, Apr 22, 2013 IP
  12. humtuma

humtuma Notable Member

Best Answers:
    This is 2013 not 1995. Hard to find real love.

Don't know.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2013
    humtuma, Apr 22, 2013 IP
  13. rohit09

Best Answers:
    You think in 1995 was easy to find real love? No my friend. LOVE was difficult to find, it is now and it will say like that in future too. We are talking about love right - Since the begging after a life born in this earth, this love feeling born with it. It's gives you a reason to LIVE, give you a meaning of your life. You think - you understand it so quickly!
    Well, still I'll say it's not complicated along we didn't make it complicated. It's inside us, you just have to explore your self.. that's why I made that Blog :) clear.

rohit09, Apr 22, 2013 IP
  14. humtuma

humtuma Notable Member

Best Answers:
    humtuma, Apr 22, 2013 IP
  15. rohit09

Best Answers:
    LOL! that's was stories of 3 guys who fall in love first time. BASICALLY NOOBS!

Watch This movie

- Then Give me review.

Thank You

rohit09, Apr 22, 2013 IP
  16. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    How sad that the most you feel for your parents is respect. Siblings, well, those relationships can be odd but your parents? You don't love your parents? That's really sad.

sarahk, Apr 22, 2013 IP
  17. humtuma

humtuma Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Already watch it. He (Akshay Kumar) is not able to handle three gf where he is not in love.

humtuma, Apr 22, 2013 IP
  18. rohit09

Best Answers:
    Yaa.. I RESPECT them. My love for my parents is called RESPECT that I was trying to say..
    >You telling me you LOVE your siblings?! Really you thinking about your siblings romantically? That's JUST SICK! I never heard that..

Watch the movie again. He (Akshay Kumar) handling the girls pretty good for the long time, but after his friend enter the GAME (John). Everything started to massed-up! more over the movie was about - WHO LOVES YOU BACK, NOT WHO DO YOU LOVE. And that's the impotent thing. Which is (Akshay Kumar) find that finally at the end of the movie but everything was so massed-up until then.... you know the ends...
    So, Don't make try hard for LOVE. If you trussed on LOVE it will find you.

rohit09, Apr 22, 2013 IP
  19. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Yes I 100% agree, unfortunately there is *often* a HUGE difference between the two. Human beings are susceptable to the double standard......wretched species.:(

Spoiltdiva, Apr 22, 2013 IP
  20. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    No, I'm saying that love comes in many forms. There's romantic love and there's normal love.

You ask anyone who has had a family member die suddenly - that pain they feel isn't because they respect the deceased, it's because their heart is breaking.

Oh, and I love my children, but it's not romantic either.

sarahk, Apr 22, 2013 IP