1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Advice on cpa content locking

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by biznislybra, Mar 30, 2013.

Hello guys I am new here, i saw some great things and decided to join this forum. :)
    Ok, here is the thing, i have wrote an ebook, and decided to lock it with cpa,now my
    question is,what do you think how many offers users have to fill ,to unlock the ebook?
    Should I put them to do 1 offer or maybe more,because my ebook is very good,it has
    192 pages,and very good material,I have done a little research my ebook niche is searhed
    about 70 000 searches per month. I need advice how to make the best of it. Thanks in
    advance! :)

biznislybra, Mar 30, 2013 IP
  2. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    There are certainly ways to go about that manually with wordpress for instance but you should likely check out https://www.cpalead.com/

That also affords you the luxury of others selling it for you as well.

hope that helps,
    Nigel

Nigel Lew, Mar 30, 2013 IP
  3. ninjamtlt1

ninjamtlt1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just do one offer, if any at all. Personally I wouldn't use this method because the surveys are really annoying and lots of times don't even work.

ninjamtlt1, Mar 30, 2013 IP
  4. biznislybra

biznislybra Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks guys for replies :), but i forget to mention, I have custom locker, and i am with cpaway, so i can put their incent offers in my content locker,so I think I can put the easiest offers, like email,zip offers,or some daily surveys, that's why I asked,should I put them to do more that 1 offer, also I have an idea how to get traffic, my estimation is that i would get 800 visitors per day, how it will convert? I am pretty new to cpa marketing...
    If someone can tell me from their experience more about that... :) Thanks

biznislybra, Mar 31, 2013 IP
  5. jasonlwe

jasonlwe Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you can change the offers for the leads, I'll suggest you to go for email submits. Even though the cost per lead won't be higher than surveys but the conversion would be higher.

Get targeted visitors. You can either use adwords or any other ppc networks to lure in your customer. Get coupon codes from others to lower your cost though.

Hope this helps. :)

jasonlwe, Mar 31, 2013 IP
  6. BTMSean

BTMSean Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Try some mobile and download offers.

BTMSean, Apr 18, 2013 IP
  7. AdscendTony

AdscendTony Member

Best Answers:
    You probably should have your visitors fill out only one offer to get your eBook. Most people won't want to put more effort in than that. Especially, when you can find many eBooks for free. How has the process been going so far? If you are getting a lot of conversions, it might be time to think about adding a higher payout offer to your locker.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2013
    AdscendTony, Apr 20, 2013 IP
  8. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:

Great point actually. I was just thinking about this. If its your first foray into this sort of thing, I would frankly give it way for free.

I tell this to bands, indie movie producers, ebook authors etc. There are some vaguely complex economic principles at play dealing with infinite v. scarce goods but at the end of the day its way more beneficial to your brand or initiative.

Food for thought really but if you opt to go the route where you are headed I would seriously heed the above posters advice.
    Nigel

Nigel Lew, Apr 20, 2013 IP
  9. interpreneur

interpreneur Member

Best Answers:
    they just dont work, ive never been able to complete an offer, i think there are better ways to monetize.

interpreneur, Apr 22, 2013 IP