1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need advice about pay-per-lead advertising. please help!

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Tony Malone, Apr 18, 2013.

hi guys. I'm just getting into online marketing and I'm pretty low on cash so i need some advice.
    i only have $18 on my CC. I'm planning on running some ad's with pay-per-lead offers so i can raise up some money to implement my bigger plans. problem is, I'm not sure how i should go about this.
    i would prefer to run some banner ads but i was also thinking about running some google PPC text ads. I'm not sure how i could do that though because if i went that route, wouldn't i have to buy a domain to re-direct to the offer? i don't think 18 bucks would do much good if i did it that way.

if i went the banner ad route, how would i get my ad's to show up on multiple websites?
    would i have to join an ad network as an advertiser?

sorry I'm kind of a newb and while i understand much of the principles, i haven't acted on them yet. if you can help me, i would greatly appreciate it. thank you!

Tony Malone, Apr 18, 2013 IP
  2. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Tad stumped here... what it is you are trying to market?

happy to help though,
    Nigel

Nigel Lew, Apr 18, 2013 IP
  3. Tony Malone

Tony Malone Peon

Best Answers:
    well i would rather not say what it specifically is that I'm trying to market but i joined a site called
    offervault and basically, you pick something to promote and if you do it right you get paid.
    I'll use an example. lets say I'm promoting an insurance website and they pay-per-lead. every time somebody goes to that site and fills out a small form, i would get paid once they completed that task.

so I'm trying to get people to go to that site and fill out the form so i get paid. i want to run ad's for the service i plan on promoting, I'm just not sure how to do it. does this make sense? sorry I'm trying to explain this the best i can. thanks for the help

4. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I hear that from time to time but without the demographic or some clue as to what it is you are trying to sell.. prepare for 3 pages of nonsensical advice :)

You have been warned lol... If you want to pm it to me I will take a look. NSFW is fine if that is the issue.

Otherwise sorta flying blind. Contrary to popular opinion there is some methodology and logic to what crazy marketing folks tell people. You should hear what I get when I tell bands to give stuff away on torrent sites lol...

If you do shoot me a note it may take me a sec to respond. Tad swamped for a few.
    Nigel

Nigel Lew, Apr 18, 2013 IP
  5. Tony Malone

Tony Malone Peon

Best Answers:
    ok, i will send you a pm.