1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My withdrawal is reversed.what does it mean?

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by haier, Apr 16, 2013.

I recently received 549$ in my paypal from a buyer of my site.When I requested my paypal balance for withdrawal in my bank account,I got my email that my transaction has been "reversed" and paypal deducted 35$ from my balance.Now they ve imposed limitation on my account and asked me to link cc.I want to know what does transaction status REVERSED mean?Please know that I had successfully withdrawan money to my bank ac earlier but this time around i got it reversed

Last edited: Apr 16, 2013
    haier, Apr 16, 2013 IP
  2. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It means that your Bank account Name does not Match or your provided bank details are incorrect. In some cases when buyer starts a dispute, PayPal will reverse any withdrawal process. It means That the amount will reverse to your PayPal account.

iwebsocial, Apr 17, 2013 IP
  3. haier

haier Active Member

Best Answers:
    as i said i had earlier withdrawan my balance successfully to my bank account so there is no question of Name not matching or incorrect bank details

haier, Apr 17, 2013 IP
  4. ahmadlucky

ahmadlucky Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Did you put a withdrawal request right after (or within 24 Hours) receiving 549$ from your buyer?

ahmadlucky, Apr 17, 2013 IP
  5. haier

haier Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes..did i do something wrong here?

haier, Apr 17, 2013 IP
  6. ahmadlucky

ahmadlucky Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yes my dear... You should have wait for 3 days and then place a withdrawal request.
    PayPal security patterns are somehow very complicated, when you receive such big amount on a new or not so old account and then place a withdrawal request right after that, then limitation is gonna happen.

ahmadlucky, Apr 17, 2013 IP