1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CPA networks for newbie advertisers?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by rustys, Apr 11, 2013.

I hope this is the right place to post this. Anyway hi I'm new. I just started a niche dating site and have a very small budget. The hardest part for me has been getting my first members. I've tried facebook ads with no luck and am currently running an ad on pof, I'll see how that works. I had purchased some decent affiliate tracking software and contacted bloggers in my niche but no one is interested in advertising in which they don't get paid up front. What I would like to do is get in contact with publishers that could market the site for me. I've compiled a list of CPA networks but I don't know, most of them seem like they aren't for beginner advertisers. A lot want money upfront or have some monthly minimum that for now, at least, is outside my budget. Any ideas?

rustys, Apr 11, 2013 IP
  2. Hold_Steady

Hold_Steady Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Contact PeerFly and Epom market, they are quite friendly to all newbies, IMO.

Hold_Steady, Apr 15, 2013 IP
    CoreyPeerFly likes this.
  3. ferma231

ferma231 Member

Best Answers:
    As i allways said CPApath.com has been top network, and you could get in as well quite easily

ferma231, Apr 15, 2013 IP
  4. rustys

rustys Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the responses. I signed up to both PeerFly and Epom market, still waiting to hear on the verdicts. I visited CPApath and I don't know. It may be a fabulous site but it's built on Wordpress. Seems pretty amateurish.

rustys, Apr 15, 2013 IP
  5. Hold_Steady

Hold_Steady Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hahahah, top network! Oh gosh, there are thousand "top" networks with site written on Joomla or WP. Ah, and don't forget to mention "CPA" in network's name! That will make it even more trustable.

No offense, maybe these guys are legit, but all this CPAblahblah.com don't look very trustable, imho.

Hold_Steady, Apr 16, 2013 IP
  6. rustys

rustys Peon

Best Answers:
    I received word back from both. Travis at PeerFly was very pleasant but told me no. Epom gave me a yes.

rustys, Apr 16, 2013 IP
  7. rustys

rustys Peon

Best Answers:
    I really like that Epom has the cpa frequency cap. Can anyone give me an idea on what I should pay for basic (free) registrations? U.S. niche dating. thanks

rustys, Apr 16, 2013 IP
  8. Hold_Steady

Hold_Steady Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Glad I could help, Epom could be good solution.

Hold_Steady, Apr 17, 2013 IP
  9. rustys

rustys Peon

Best Answers:
    How exactly do I use Epom to find affiliates? I followed the directions, created an affiliate, campaign and banner and then when it says create publisher things fell apart. I contacted them and asked. Nothing.

rustys, Apr 19, 2013 IP
  10. matt_matt

matt_matt Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Rustys. Just letting you know I've dropped you a line via PM, please check it. I apologize for a delay answer.

matt_matt, Apr 22, 2013 IP
  11. rustys

rustys Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm looking to find affiliates for a new dating site. As far as I can tell I need to find my own for Epom. Can anyone recommend anything more congruent with my original post?

thanks

rustys, Apr 23, 2013 IP
  12. gold7

gold7 Member

Best Answers:
    http://affiliate.cpapath.com/Welcome/SignUp.aspx

error 404 :(

gold7, Apr 24, 2013 IP
  13. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    does peerfly has good offers guys any good CPA recommendation for India traffic

aassociatehit, Apr 26, 2013 IP
  14. addyle

addyle Member

Best Answers:
    CPAPATH.com sucks. They owe me money but don't want to pay. I sent many emails requesting payment but no reply. I write a review of them on http://www.affpaying.com/cpapath. A person from their network, Chad asked for my affiliate ID. I reply him with my affiliate ID but my reply is still not approved by affpaying.com. Then someone wrote a reply on my review saying that I cheat the network because I'm Vietnamese (He is really a bullshit when saying that). Although his reply was made 2 days after mine, it got approved. I wrote a new reply again and it's not approved till now. Does affpaying received money from CPAPTH? or Do they have any relation?

addyle, Oct 7, 2013 IP
  15. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    if a CPA network does not have proper company information in their website I would say stay away from such website they usually just pass another CPA offers to their affiliate and may not pay at the end

Try cpa companies like peerfly, clickbook, maxbounty, neverblue

aassociatehit, Oct 7, 2013 IP
    CoreyPeerFly likes this.
  16. JuliaADsmonster

JuliaADsmonster Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello Rustys. Let me suggest you the services of ADsmonster.com. We are an affiliate network which among other things offers a great CPA solution for advertisers. Contact me via PM if you are interested and I'll tell you all the details. I'm sure we can definitely find something which will suit specifically your needs.

JuliaADsmonster, Oct 8, 2013 IP