1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bug What The Hell Is Going On ?

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by neuronpardeepkumar, Apr 13, 2013.

I am Using This Dp Acc. from 2011 I never post any link, I never attach my Linked Sig, never Spread any Violence, I never Break any rule even Then Why I am getting Wrong all the Time. I have Lost my rights to post in Buy-sell Trade, Even More. Today I have Post a General Question in General Chat Section. My Que was "How Many Friends You have in Your Facebook Friend List?"
    But I received "Warning Received for Thread Started In Wrong Category"
    I am Not Able to understand what is going on. Is this Que wrong? Or DP has Gone Mad,

Please Do something If you have care for your Old and Nonviolence Users. I never do any spam work by giving replies and replies to everyone then Why I am Not able to Use Buy-Sell Trade section? or Other.
    I am really very Frustrated. Please help me or Remove me from this Forum I will never revert back or never open this forum again.

neuronpardeepkumar, Apr 13, 2013 IP
  2. kingofking

kingofking Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Buddy, its not just you who had lost access to BST section. There were many members who lost access and they (most of them) bounced back either by getting the required "3 likes" or by buying premium membership to have the access. Changes were introduced and it was for our good. Also, it did not happen all of a sudden! DP communicated it repeatedly to keep everyone informed.

you have 2 paths now. Either get frustrated and quit. Else, try and prove your worth to be here. Its simple! Trust me.!

For your question, neither DP has gone mad nor your question is incorrect. But, you should have posted your question in https://forums.digitalpoint.com/forums/facebook.135/ section which is dedicated for FB! Try reading through the entire forum and understand it. You will realize that its so simple and you will never be wrong. Even, if you are wrong once or twice no issues! Warning does expire with time

I wish you are back again!

kingofking, Apr 13, 2013 IP
  3. Princess Aiyanaa

Princess Aiyanaa Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes I agree to king. You are not single Person who are confused and getting depress. Changes are made for the betterment of all users but many people are still confuse about it. I appreciate that you are also against spam work and trust me this system is made for true and genuine persons like you and our other respected members. You can't acess to BST section as you are not established member at DP. To be a established member you should post quality content and our already established members will give you like on it. If you get 3 likes from 3 different established members you can get access to that area. second path is to go for premium membership. to get likes please remember that you should post quality content based on your knowledge and experience which can be helpful for the community than you can get like. don't get confuse and frustrated. It's tough but not impossible as you are already familiar with this forum. So use your abilities, help the others and prove yourself, you will defiintely get likes from our members. and 2nd thinng about your infraction than king is saying right that you should post anything related to it's category.
    Read all the rules of thi system and just relax. there is nothing which can confuse you. system is going on its best so join this system to keep yourelf safe from spammers. have a nice stay here. :)

Princess Aiyanaa, Apr 13, 2013 IP
  4. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    There is a very thin line between genius and madness. I have often wondered into which catagory admin. and the mods fall under? ha*ha!:rolleyes:

Spoiltdiva, Apr 13, 2013 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  5. Karen May Jones

Karen May Jones Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    This might help you on part of your question. FACEBOOK has its own discussion forum set up on DP. It's not a general chat thing anymore. You can find the facebook forum section here: https://forums.digitalpoint.com/forums/facebook.135 . You will probably see many questions already like the one you are asking, also, be sure to really think hard before starting a thread like that. Does it have any value? I'm by no means telling you to go to the facebook section and spam those kinds of questions, just letting you know there is a facebook forum on dp.

Don't be so uptight, man. I have been here for a few years, and it wasn't long ago that I started a thread in Google section, but it should have been deeper in the Google subforums. I got infractions for that, like you. I try to be perfect on here, but sometimes I slip up, just like everyone else. Even the moderators make mistakes here. It's no big deal. RELAX :) :) :)

PS, I've even seen the poster above me ^^ Spoilt Diva, :p admit to infractions the other day. She didn't cry or complain about it. She is very active here as well. So don't worry about small taters.

PSS. If you make some nice posts on DP today, you will have your necessary three points in no time. Good luck, dude. :D

Last edited: Apr 14, 2013
    Karen May Jones, Apr 14, 2013 IP
  6. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    @Karen May Jones
    Hey, did you get your keyboard fixed? I notice your letters are all spot on.:)

Spoiltdiva, Apr 14, 2013 IP
  7. Karen May Jones

Karen May Jones Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    im using an old compaq from windows 98 days, it goes to the pc i gave my mom. Thank you :D

Karen May Jones, Apr 14, 2013 IP
  8. Black Fire

Black Fire Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    "non-violence users". lol.

Black Fire, Apr 14, 2013 IP
    cujo and digitalpoint like this.
  9. neuronpardeepkumar

neuronpardeepkumar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    thanks to all

neuronpardeepkumar, Apr 16, 2013 IP
  10. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    Do you *still* feel that "DP has gone mad"?:rolleyes:

Spoiltdiva, Apr 16, 2013 IP
  11. cujo

cujo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    why all this violence users. no good... no good

cujo, Apr 16, 2013 IP
  12. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    Lighten up, oh uptight one. Here we also use humor not just articulation and pensiveness. Best get used to it.;)

13. cujo

cujo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    why is violence all bad user things in here place

cujo, Apr 16, 2013 IP
  14. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    At the risk of appearing "violent" I would suggest the following: Use Google Translate to put your 1 liners through. If the Translate tool doesn't blow up from overuse, you will have it made.;)

15. cujo

cujo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    thanks kind of you deering friend. i lern aboot many things in this place

cujo, Apr 16, 2013 IP
    Black Fire likes this.
  16. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    Thank you for using the word "friend". I'm also relieved to see that you can smile along with the rest of us.;)